OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Project Wishbone

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Project Wishbone - Page 2 Empty Re: Project Wishbone Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:23 am

Illusion

Indeed a fantastic figure. Would put her on my shelves exactly like this. Excellent! I love you

22Project Wishbone - Page 2 Empty Re: Project Wishbone Fri Jul 12, 2024 6:39 pm

Allotropos

Tjolnir wrote:While i'm usually not into female figures, its the posing that carries a special elegance and fluidity, which in fact i like pretty much. Well done indeed
GubernatorFan wrote:Very beautifully bashed, posed, and shot. Altogether a cool character, and I'd say more interesting than the original Alita. Interesting background, too. S17B is not a short body -- if you used a petite body, perhaps it was S25B or S27B (the most petite) -- though the latter is so petite, most heads look too large on it; then again, you've got layers of clothing to offset that.
Theboo-bomb wrote:Really cool character and really cool concept too, this has to be the first time I see the tactical skateboard being used, quite frankly it works really well, once you add all that stuff finding a gun in a quick glance is kinda hard.
Pia community wrote:I like Alita very much.Laughing
The scenes are very well done!
Diana wrote:She looks fantastic!! Well done. What a great concept! I love her! Very Happy
Ovy wrote:Wow that's great, and so unique.
Love the mechanix gloves, they make every model mire interesting.
The large cap blends well with the stylized look the eyes create. And you use the moveable eye feature perfectly.
Spectacular Over the top action poses.
blackpool wrote:She's gorgeous!!! The outfit is awesome and works so well with Alita's headsculpt, really a nice idea! And the poses are superb, very lifelike, classy... fantastic!
Thanks for sharing!
Randam Hajile wrote:Veeeery coool!
I thought the Alita-head from Mr.Toys wasn't that great when I got it, but you really took advantage of the eye-movement system here. Simply perfect. I envy your posing skills: those skateboard stunts are great!
rollotomasi wrote:Very nice gear and love those "skate-by shooting" poses.
I was thinking... cool Scorpion gun... then i remembered hey i have one from ZC Rosanna!
Ephiane wrote:Ahh. Great. I was waiting of another figure from Your hands. She´s fantastic. The painting on the skateboard is amazing. Masterfully posing as ever. Great to see how a facial expression changed by just turning the eyes
Illusion wrote:Indeed a fantastic figure. Would put her on my shelves exactly like this. Excellent! I love you

Thanks guys and sorry for the late reply !!
I had just finished sprucing up her new ride which I will share in the next post below !!

23Project Wishbone - Page 2 Empty Re: Project Wishbone Fri Jul 12, 2024 6:54 pm

Allotropos

I saw this little fella and thought it would be perfect for our urban warrior!
There are 3 colours to choose from (red yellow and white) and comes with a bunch of stickers.
Project Wishbone - Page 2 R5WIife

I saw the mods made to the 1:1 versions but didn't go ahead with them as they would have made the sixth scale one too bulky for my intended use.
Project Wishbone - Page 2 P22nTM1
Project Wishbone - Page 2 SkQMjyP
Project Wishbone - Page 2 WZWHgn3

I did add a bit more detailing to mine :
Project Wishbone - Page 2 KjnmkBs

Added more decals, gave it a funky license plate.
Project Wishbone - Page 2 W27hv1O
Project Wishbone - Page 2 ERWobCE
Project Wishbone - Page 2 BfmJS7T

Added more detailing on the dash, interior shell and silver paint in some places
Project Wishbone - Page 2 UEWuHWs
Project Wishbone - Page 2 MTkIRUL

Added a gun holster on the bottom side of the plate cover
Project Wishbone - Page 2 MmUCXux

This bike was used in my previous Doggie park post but was meant for Skylar as another form of moving around the city and she's the perfect size for it !
Project Wishbone - Page 2 9ZozSLa
Project Wishbone - Page 2 RrmNaVE
Project Wishbone - Page 2 NYgKIjE

That's all folks !
Thanks for dropping by !

24Project Wishbone - Page 2 Empty Re: Project Wishbone Fri Jul 12, 2024 7:05 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
I agree, it works very well for her. Nicely weathered and customized.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

25Project Wishbone - Page 2 Empty Re: Project Wishbone Fri Jul 12, 2024 7:25 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That’s sweet. And plastering it with all the different “decals is very cool.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Project Wishbone - Page 2 1f10

26Project Wishbone - Page 2 Empty Re: Project Wishbone Sat Jul 13, 2024 1:43 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Superb work on the bike and amazing new pics!

27Project Wishbone - Page 2 Empty Re: Project Wishbone Sat Jul 13, 2024 3:29 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
A really interesting vehicle. I've never seen one like this in real life. You "pimmed" it excellently. Pimp my ride.  Laughing
Sorry if I hijack your lovely post. But the head is just too beautiful. I once tried to portray different emotions with it. I would love to see more of her. Thank you for showing me.

Project Wishbone - Page 2 00143
Project Wishbone - Page 2 00251
Project Wishbone - Page 2 00337

28Project Wishbone - Page 2 Empty Re: Project Wishbone Sat Jul 13, 2024 5:14 am

Chip

Great fun , interesting figure , great posing and photography too , not my kind of thing but I had to look at all the pics , because she was so fun and interesting .

29Project Wishbone - Page 2 Empty Re: Project Wishbone Sat Jul 13, 2024 5:58 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Figure and bike look excellent.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

30Project Wishbone - Page 2 Empty Re: Project Wishbone Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:11 am

Diana

Diana
Great work pimping that ride! Very Happy 
It does look like a perfect match for her. Great style!

31Project Wishbone - Page 2 Empty Re: Project Wishbone Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:31 am

Allotropos

Allotropos
GubernatorFan wrote:I agree, it works very well for her. Nicely weathered and customized.
Stryker2012 wrote:That’s sweet. And plastering it with all the different “decals is very cool.
BAMComix wrote:Superb work on the bike and amazing new pics!
Chip wrote:Great fun , interesting figure , great posing and photography too , not my kind of thing but I had to look at all the pics , because she was so fun and interesting .
ukshaun wrote:Figure and bike look excellent.
Diana wrote:Great work pimping that ride! Very Happy 
It does look like a perfect match for her. Great style!

Thanks guys. Hmmm....I need to pull out my muscular bodies and see what the fit looks like lol

32Project Wishbone - Page 2 Empty Re: Project Wishbone Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:34 am

Allotropos

Allotropos
Ephiane wrote:A really interesting vehicle. I've never seen one like this in real life. You "pimmed" it excellently. Pimp my ride.  Laughing
Sorry if I hijack your lovely post. But the head is just too beautiful. I once tried to portray different emotions with it. I would love to see more of her. Thank you for showing me.
Project Wishbone - Page 2 00143
Project Wishbone - Page 2 00251
Project Wishbone - Page 2 00337

lol - I don't think I'll be able to unsee those pics of yours Eph !
It doesn't take much for her big bug eyes to look creepy !
Alternatively - you could try using the Alita Headsculpt from Playtoys.. which has a meaner and less-rounded face
Project Wishbone - Page 2 KFE92AB

33Project Wishbone - Page 2 Empty Re: Project Wishbone Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:30 am

Visisonor

Visisonor
I wasn't around when this thread first appeared. Great character, in both looks and backstory. The ride becomes her but hey, even the guys like it!)

34Project Wishbone - Page 2 Empty Re: Project Wishbone Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:53 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
These expressions were hilarious, Ephiane.

35Project Wishbone - Page 2 Empty Re: Project Wishbone Sat Aug 03, 2024 6:04 pm

cdn_rhino

I didn't see this first time out, but great figure. Love all the dynamic poses, and "low profile" look.

Love the stickerbombing and mods on Trickyman Moto Compo.

36Project Wishbone - Page 2 Empty Re: Project Wishbone Sun Aug 04, 2024 8:42 am

Urushi

Urushi
Such a COOL kitbash you made there ! It looks totally pro to me, and I could see people definitely buy it if produced on a larger scale.
The cherry on the cake is the poses you managed to stage. Great job, thanks for the inspiration !

37Project Wishbone - Page 2 Empty Re: Project Wishbone Tue Aug 06, 2024 6:18 pm

Allotropos

Allotropos
Thanks all!
I initially thought of getting her an ATV, but that would have been a bit overkill.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum