OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Project Wishbone

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Project Wishbone Empty Project Wishbone Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:04 am

Allotropos

Allotropos
Callsign SK8Core :
Skylar Grey : an avid skater and also a 5 year veteran and active operator of Project Wishbone since she was 15.
She has a 100% mission success rating with a classified killcount.
Project Wishbone HCjffSWProject Wishbone DdkwdJr
Project Wishbone Dgowbd3Project Wishbone BuTm4d6
Project Wishbone Ht1Ckxu

Undertaking missions involving detailed planning and precise execution, these operators are sent in to blend into any modern population, not to kill – but to be invisible because they do not exist as they are experts in surveillance, counterintelligence, and various spycraft techniques.
Project Wishbone 1Z1KmP1
Project Wishbone PdUJcwc
Project Wishbone TgUx0hE
Project Wishbone WGkU5s7
Project Wishbone ZPRkSFi
Project Wishbone JBysyTg  

Born from the need to address domestic threats and to prevent escalations, Wishbone is a clandestine program that produces broad-spectrum capable operators who specialize in unconventional warfare and direct action tactics. They keep their ears to the ground and stay in the shadows for they hunt ghosts, from sleeper agents to secret cells - working mostly alone and outside the lines of right and wrong that not even the highest levels of government are aware of.
Project Wishbone 7eAwZwy
Project Wishbone UkntdoA
Project Wishbone WnAj2WA
Project Wishbone N3s5TBJ
Project Wishbone GV2dFFw
Project Wishbone BcSXWJ5
Project Wishbone ZjFnWKw

She is our unseen guardian – keeping watch and making sure that good and innocent people get to sleep peaceably in their beds at night.
Project Wishbone MWKUetz

2Project Wishbone Empty Re: Project Wishbone Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:04 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Fantastic figure!

3Project Wishbone Empty Re: Project Wishbone Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:13 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Cute figure, with a great outfit and choice of accessories! The oversized hat is especially adorable.

What body did you use for her?

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

4Project Wishbone Empty Re: Project Wishbone Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:28 am

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
😱 Really awesome figure, and concept overall. Is that an Alita head sculpt (with moveable eyes too, it seems)? You've made great use of it with this Skylar character. All of her gear and poses are on point, especially the ones on the skateboard - looks very natural and stylish; also, how the HECK did you pull off the upside-down skateboard trick photos? It looks like there may be some kind of invisible threadlike material holding her up, but it's barely noticeable at all against that grid-like background. The diorama works very well with the color scheme too - I love all the designs and logos on the floor, and also that weathered yellow cone.

5Project Wishbone Empty Re: Project Wishbone Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:55 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
This is fantastic. Great outfit and accessories; and the posing is amazing. Correct me if I’m wrong p, but did you actually use the Alita body for this?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Project Wishbone C8485110

6Project Wishbone Empty Re: Project Wishbone Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:10 am

Allotropos

Allotropos
BAMComix wrote:Fantastic figure!
skywalkersaga wrote:Cute figure, with a great outfit and choice of accessories! The oversized hat is especially adorable.
What body did you use for her?
Stryker2011 wrote:This is fantastic. Great outfit and accessories; and the posing is amazing. Correct me if I’m wrong p, but did you actually use the Alita body for this?
Thanks guys !!
I think it was the s17b..all I remember is a smaller body then the regular ones.

AlKelAstra91 wrote:😱 Really awesome figure, and concept overall. Is that an Alita head sculpt (with moveable eyes too, it seems)? You've made great use of it with this Skylar character. All of her gear and poses are on point, especially the ones on the skateboard - looks very natural and stylish; also, how the HECK did you pull off the upside-down skateboard trick photos? It looks like there may be some kind of invisible threadlike material holding her up, but it's barely noticeable at all against that grid-like background. The diorama works very well with the color scheme too - I love all the designs and logos on the floor, and also that weathered yellow cone.

Thanks AlKel.
The head is the Alita Mr Toys head with moveable eyes.
Because I was using a seamless body I needed a bit of help using beading thread to pull off some of the poses and the logos are just some stickers I've accumulated over the years that I've just arranged under my cutting mat on the bench.
Thanks all for dropping by !

7Project Wishbone Empty Re: Project Wishbone Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:00 pm

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
While i'm usually not into female figures, its the posing that carries a special elegance and fluidity, which in fact i like pretty much. Well done indeed

8Project Wishbone Empty Re: Project Wishbone Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:54 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very beautifully bashed, posed, and shot. Altogether a cool character, and I'd say more interesting than the original Alita. Interesting background, too. S17B is not a short body -- if you used a petite body, perhaps it was S25B or S27B (the most petite) -- though the latter is so petite, most heads look too large on it; then again, you've got layers of clothing to offset that.

9Project Wishbone Empty Re: Project Wishbone Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:49 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Really cool character and really cool concept too, this has to be the first time I see the tactical skateboard being used, quite frankly it works really well, once you add all that stuff finding a gun in a quick glance is kinda hard.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Project Wishbone 1f60e

10Project Wishbone Empty Re: Project Wishbone Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:47 am

Pia community

Pia community
I like Alita very much.Laughing
The scenes are very well done!

11Project Wishbone Empty Re: Project Wishbone Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:13 am

Diana

Diana
She looks fantastic!! Well done. What a great concept! I love her! Very Happy

12Project Wishbone Empty Re: Project Wishbone Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:23 am

Ovy

Ovy
Wow that's great, and so unique.

Love the mechanix gloves, they make every model mire interesting.

The large cap blends well with the stylized look the eyes create. And you use the moveable eye feature perfectly.

Spectacular Over the top action poses.

13Project Wishbone Empty Re: Project Wishbone Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:27 am

blackpool

blackpool
She's gorgeous!!! The outfit is awesome and works so well with Alita's headsculpt, really a nice idea! And the poses are superb, very lifelike, classy... fantastic!

Thanks for sharing!

14Project Wishbone Empty Re: Project Wishbone Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:32 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Veeeery coool!
I thought the Alita-head from Mr.Toys wasn't that great when I got it, but you really took advantage of the eye-movement system here. Simply perfect. I envy your posing skills: those skateboard stunts are great!

15Project Wishbone Empty Re: Project Wishbone Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:48 am

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Very nice gear and love those "skate-by shooting" poses.
I was thinking... cool Scorpion gun... then i remembered hey i have one from ZC Rosanna!

16Project Wishbone Empty Re: Project Wishbone Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:01 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Ahh. Great. I was waiting of another figure from Your hands. She´s fantastic. The painting on the skateboard is amazing. Masterfully posing as ever. Great to see how a facial expression changed by just turning the eyes

17Project Wishbone Empty Re: Project Wishbone Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:23 pm

Illusion

Illusion
Indeed a fantastic figure. Would put her on my shelves exactly like this. Excellent! I love you

18Project Wishbone Empty Re: Project Wishbone Fri Jul 12, 2024 7:39 pm

Allotropos

Allotropos
Tjolnir wrote:While i'm usually not into female figures, its the posing that carries a special elegance and fluidity, which in fact i like pretty much. Well done indeed
GubernatorFan wrote:Very beautifully bashed, posed, and shot. Altogether a cool character, and I'd say more interesting than the original Alita. Interesting background, too. S17B is not a short body -- if you used a petite body, perhaps it was S25B or S27B (the most petite) -- though the latter is so petite, most heads look too large on it; then again, you've got layers of clothing to offset that.
Theboo-bomb wrote:Really cool character and really cool concept too, this has to be the first time I see the tactical skateboard being used, quite frankly it works really well, once you add all that stuff finding a gun in a quick glance is kinda hard.
Pia community wrote:I like Alita very much.Laughing
The scenes are very well done!
Diana wrote:She looks fantastic!! Well done. What a great concept! I love her! Very Happy
Ovy wrote:Wow that's great, and so unique.
Love the mechanix gloves, they make every model mire interesting.
The large cap blends well with the stylized look the eyes create. And you use the moveable eye feature perfectly.
Spectacular Over the top action poses.
blackpool wrote:She's gorgeous!!! The outfit is awesome and works so well with Alita's headsculpt, really a nice idea! And the poses are superb, very lifelike, classy... fantastic!
Thanks for sharing!
Randam Hajile wrote:Veeeery coool!
I thought the Alita-head from Mr.Toys wasn't that great when I got it, but you really took advantage of the eye-movement system here. Simply perfect. I envy your posing skills: those skateboard stunts are great!
rollotomasi wrote:Very nice gear and love those "skate-by shooting" poses.
I was thinking... cool Scorpion gun... then i remembered hey i have one from ZC Rosanna!
Ephiane wrote:Ahh. Great. I was waiting of another figure from Your hands. She´s fantastic. The painting on the skateboard is amazing. Masterfully posing as ever. Great to see how a facial expression changed by just turning the eyes
Illusion wrote:Indeed a fantastic figure. Would put her on my shelves exactly like this. Excellent! I love you

Thanks guys and sorry for the late reply !!
I had just finished sprucing up her new ride which I will share in the next post below !!

19Project Wishbone Empty Re: Project Wishbone Fri Jul 12, 2024 7:54 pm

Allotropos

Allotropos
I saw this little fella and thought it would be perfect for our urban warrior!
There are 3 colours to choose from (red yellow and white) and comes with a bunch of stickers.
Project Wishbone R5WIife

I saw the mods made to the 1:1 versions but didn't go ahead with them as they would have made the sixth scale one too bulky for my intended use.
Project Wishbone P22nTM1
Project Wishbone SkQMjyP
Project Wishbone WZWHgn3

I did add a bit more detailing to mine :
Project Wishbone KjnmkBs

Added more decals, gave it a funky license plate.
Project Wishbone W27hv1O
Project Wishbone ERWobCE
Project Wishbone BfmJS7T

Added more detailing on the dash, interior shell and silver paint in some places
Project Wishbone UEWuHWs
Project Wishbone MTkIRUL

Added a gun holster on the bottom side of the plate cover
Project Wishbone MmUCXux

This bike was used in my previous Doggie park post but was meant for Skylar as another form of moving around the city and she's the perfect size for it !
Project Wishbone 9ZozSLa
Project Wishbone RrmNaVE
Project Wishbone NYgKIjE

That's all folks !
Thanks for dropping by !

20Project Wishbone Empty Re: Project Wishbone Fri Jul 12, 2024 8:05 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, it works very well for her. Nicely weathered and customized.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum