OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: 3YS YS001 1/6 Scale Red Dragon

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
3YS YS001 1/6 Scale Red Dragon

Features
1. Eye pressing light
2. Weapon inductive lighting
3. The product package can be assembled as 1 / 1 shoulder armor
4. Multiple skin sticking + embossing processes, multiple metal materials, strong texture

Equipment:
Crown * 1 (light on)
Shoulder armor * 2
Breastplate * 1
Bundle wrist * 2
Hand type * 4
Skirt armor * 1
Riding boots * 2
Double sided cloak * 1
Black bottomcoat * 1
1 / 6 female body * 1
Weapons:
Red dragon shield * 1 (Tiepi)
Single hand hammer * 1 (light on)
Accessories:
Shengguang three purpose hook * 1 (weapon switch + shield fixing tool + head battery replacement tool)
Special shoulder connector * 2 (increase the range of shoulder armor)
Pure copper pin * 2

Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: 3YS YS001 1/6 Scale Red Dragon Wechat30
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: 3YS YS001 1/6 Scale Red Dragon Wechat28
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: 3YS YS001 1/6 Scale Red Dragon Wechat29
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: 3YS YS001 1/6 Scale Red Dragon Wechat31
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: 3YS YS001 1/6 Scale Red Dragon Wechat32
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: 3YS YS001 1/6 Scale Red Dragon Wechat33
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: 3YS YS001 1/6 Scale Red Dragon Wechat36
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: 3YS YS001 1/6 Scale Red Dragon Wechat34
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: 3YS YS001 1/6 Scale Red Dragon Wechat35
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: 3YS YS001 1/6 Scale Red Dragon Wechat37
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: 3YS YS001 1/6 Scale Red Dragon Wechat38
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: 3YS YS001 1/6 Scale Red Dragon Wechat38

#newproduct #3YS #RedDragon #female #fantasy

csyeung

csyeung
Another world of warcraft figure! Blood elf paladin? Wonder why they photoshopped that head.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Really? I thought World of Warcraft has more intricate and believable costumes and characters. Or maybe I'm thinking about the movie. Or something else entirely? (I really know next to nothing about most games.) At any rate, it is someone to interact with the High Priestess figure.

csyeung

csyeung
I'm pretty sure it's one variation or another of a blood elf paladin from in game. There are so many armor combinations, but the colors track with the blood elf paladins. They tend to be more cartoony and animated in the game than it was for the movie.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
csyeung wrote:I'm pretty sure it's one variation or another of a blood elf paladin from in game. There are so many armor combinations, but the colors track with the blood elf paladins. They tend to be more cartoony and animated in the game than it was for the movie.

Oh I bet. I have seen a very early version of the game, ages ago. Then the movie, which I kinda liked, for what it was (seems rare that a movie based on a game can be good).

brazybear

brazybear
Would've at least considered getting this if that head sculpt was real.

She's brushing her hair aside, NOT punching herself in the face Laughing

Kallor8

So is it coming with a blond head, but the head isn't finalized, or they just threw a random blond pic in and it doesn't come with an unmasked head?

csyeung

csyeung
brazybear wrote:Would've at least considered getting this if that head sculpt was real.

I just noticed the last part of your animation that your avatar punches herself in her head heh.

Kallor8 wrote:So is it coming with a blond head, but the head isn't finalized, or they just threw a random blond pic in and it doesn't come with an unmasked head?

I don't think it comes with a regular headsculpt. That promo pic looks like a photo photoshopped in. From what I understand from the description is that the packaging box can fold into that 1:1 shoulder Armor, presumably for you to cosplay in? with one piece of shoulder armor?

Theflyingman

Yea I think that's a real person's head photoshopped in, the parts list doesn't seem to include an actual head.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
This whole listing was confusing AF to me as I was putting it up. Not sure if it's just a costume accessory set or a complete figure. Google Translation is always funky.

By the way, Craig, is your new Wonder Woman avatar your work? (Was the Selene also yours?)

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: 3YS YS001 1/6 Scale Red Dragon C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
Stryker2011 wrote:This whole listing was confusing AF to me as I was putting it up. Not sure if it's just a costume accessory set or a complete figure. Google Translation is always funky.

By the way, Craig, is your new Wonder Woman avatar your work? (Was the Selene also yours?)

There is a body included on the packing list, but yea this figure screams someone just slapped everything in photoshop last minute to see if there's interest haha.

Yea I painted both these images recently. I took a cue from you and started to switch up the avatars for fun haha. Since halloween is done, thought I'd switch it back to something less halloween-ish.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
csyeung wrote:Yea I painted both these images recently. I took a cue from you and started to switch up the avatars for fun haha. Since halloween is done, thought I'd switch it back to something less halloween-ish.

Awesome stuff.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: 3YS YS001 1/6 Scale Red Dragon C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
Stryker2011 wrote:

Awesome stuff.

Thanks!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautiful work, Craig!

csyeung

csyeung
GubernatorFan wrote:Beautiful work, Craig!

Thanks!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum