OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Day and Night at an old House

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Day and Night at an old House Empty Day and Night at an old House Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:09 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
I made a little lighting test with a backdrop of a half-timbered stone house. I will use it in the future for my medieval setting/bigger diroama. 

But it can work for many scenes - medieval, bloodborne, steampunk, fantasy...it will find its uses for some stories or just cool pics
Smile

For the last two pics I enhanced the light of the lanterns a bit in post, because they are pretty dim.

Day and Night at an old House H3fFbVfh

Day and Night at an old House I8w49Zbh

Day and Night at an old House ONYylCoh

Day and Night at an old House Cq870XUh

Day and Night at an old House 5bpwHQrh

Day and Night at an old House VE0JQqRh

2Day and Night at an old House Empty Re: Day and Night at an old House Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:32 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Very nice! I already admired your diorama on the AFD forum. The lighting is very nice and moody. Now you need some Gothic horror monsters to roam the streets...

3Day and Night at an old House Empty Re: Day and Night at an old House Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:17 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oooh, how gorgeous!!! Amazing work. Your dioramas are some of the most impressive. Even moreso with how you light and photograph them.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

4Day and Night at an old House Empty Re: Day and Night at an old House Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:42 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Absolutely gorgeous and stunningly beautiful. Which is the same thing, but one adjective just wasn't enough. Smile Your backdrops and dioramas always pop, in fact so much that at times one might be fooled into thinking you took some fancy digital "shortcuts," which you did not. That half timber house might as well be a castle. And those lanterns are real? Wow! Great work, and thank you for sharing.

5Day and Night at an old House Empty Re: Day and Night at an old House Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:27 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
Thank you ladies and gents! I just like to share some work and look at all the great ideas all of you present on this board. Smile  beautiful hobby isn't it?

It was my biggest project yet and the most fun. Will show you some pics of the whole thing later on. It also has a window - but I haven't finished the roof (if I will ever it, not sure, it is just the front side of a house)

I need more time for some stories, but sometimes you only have the energy to photograph some "cool shots" without much preparation Razz

6Day and Night at an old House Empty Re: Day and Night at an old House Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:49 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It is understandable and natural that a project on this scale would take a lot of time and effort. So no pressure. But if there were ever any doubt, we'd love to see more whenever you feel like sharing.

7Day and Night at an old House Empty Re: Day and Night at an old House Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:01 pm

davidd

davidd
Impressing setting! Looks like a movie set!

8Day and Night at an old House Empty Re: Day and Night at an old House Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:04 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Looks really good, lightning is the last frontier for me. I like the dark ones, looks like a silent night.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Day and Night at an old House 1f60e

9Day and Night at an old House Empty Re: Day and Night at an old House Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:41 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I don’t know how I missed this. That’s a great backdrop, and what cool photos. It does indeed work for a variety of genres. Excellent.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Day and Night at an old House C8485110

10Day and Night at an old House Empty Re: Day and Night at an old House Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:27 pm

csyeung

csyeung
Looks supercool!

11Day and Night at an old House Empty Re: Day and Night at an old House Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:55 pm

Kayla

Kayla
I love your great way of taking photos!  Day and Night at an old House A1225
Your photos are always an artistic delight ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum