OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
As a break from LOTR I'm starting this other thread on multiple builds much in the same vein but of the Star Wars universe not Tolkien's.
I've had some of these partial builds lying around (well in boxes and draws) for over a decade always getting ignored due to some more interesting (to me) mechanical Marvel related build or newer SW builds that I'd liked the challenge of. Funnily enough that is sort what is kickstarting this thread! The new look Boba Fett and The Mandalorian but to be followed by other bounty hunters, some scum, a Sith Lord or two and the odd unexpected hero of sorts Wink .

A VERY HEAVY BOX FULL OF STAR WARS PROJECTS

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  WNH14x3

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  BP08uX1

PARTS FOR JANGO, BOBA AND THE MANDALORIAN

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  TpM8fx0

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  E7Jdwka

A NEIMOIDIAN AND LORD DOOKU/DARTH TYRANUS

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  YyKeQBP

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  JurCnx1

AURRA SING, IG11, CANTINA WOLFMAN, ASHOKA TANO PADAWAN AND 'JEDI'

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  TrZ13KR

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  TO6wR6k

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  KE6Uihg

TRINTO DUABA A CANTINA CHARACTER SLAVE DEALER

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  YWsmo8C

LANDO SKIFF GUARD DISGUISE

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  YXBBSFH

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  I2WonU6

LOBOT

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  XzCPRsB

WEEQUAY PAGETTI ROOK

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  H3GUUVX

BOUNTY HUNTER CAD BANE

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  CmStyop

RANDOM USEFUL SW HEADS AND PARTS

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  MBV3M1N

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  MVF6xmj

BOOK OF BOBA FETT NEW LOOK BUILD

CLOTHES

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  BOxWfL3

ARMOUR AND BITS, LOTS OF OLD PARTS I CAST MANY YEARS AGO

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  GDqRuRX

NARROWING IT DOWN

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  NTaWr2q

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  15dHJ0e

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  CAVKEEd

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  S8ImT9x

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  Qgo9Crq

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  FoQUxoP

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  GGbileQ

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  JUiZnQJ

REFERENCE PICS

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  2xAoEMC

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  3t3WMvN

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  CvI4pfa

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  DYXhwun

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  DG0xfyi

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  K13E1Zm

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  6hBt5QA

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  UbXVQaf

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  IX2HJbr

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  GKH6MhS

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  L3ntRX3

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  RTAvZ0f

EARLY MOCK UPS

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  OjCmoAK

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  CAvGnRj

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  7zKiaMt

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Wow, that is a ton of stuff. These should keep you busy for awhile. Lobot in sixth scale? Hot Toys might get to him in 15 years. The simple figure with maybe two accessories will cost $680 by then. Smile I remember I had a Lobot 3.75 inch figure growing up -- not the most exciting of characters (I barely remembered him) but I spent a lot of time trying to turn him into the emperor. Smile

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Wow, that is a ton of stuff. These should keep you busy for awhile. Lobot in sixth scale? Hot Toys might get to him in 15 years. The simple figure with maybe two accessories will cost $680 by then. Smile I remember I had a Lobot 3.75 inch figure growing up -- not the most exciting of characters (I barely remembered him) but I spent a lot of time trying to turn him into the emperor. Smile

Lobot as emperor would make a lot of sense if their universe didn't have the Force since his cyborg brain has access to everything around him!

BAMComix

BAMComix
looking great so far!

Diana

Diana
Oh yay!! This is exciting! Thank you for sharing your process once again! And Star Wars will be a nice change! bounce Very Happy

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Holy cow! That’s a lot of stuff. You could seriously build your own unique characters and SW franchise out of all that.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  C8485110

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
I guess I'm not the only one suddenly bit by the star wars bug again  BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  1f60e , I recently bought another hasbro tusken to customize and maybe make two or three more so that my lonely tusken raider has some buddies to hang around the sand or something.

Really looking forward to seeing your scum and villainy take shape, specially the Boss Boba.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures!  BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  1f60e

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
BAMComix wrote:looking great so far!

Diana wrote:Oh yay!! This is exciting! Thank you for sharing your process once again! And Star Wars will be a nice change! bounce Very Happy

Stryker2011 wrote:Holy cow! That’s a lot of stuff. You could seriously build your own unique characters and SW franchise out of all that.

Theboo-bomb wrote:I guess I'm not the only one suddenly bit by the star wars bug again  BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  1f60e , I recently bought another hasbro tusken to customize and maybe make two or three more so that my lonely tusken raider has some buddies to hang around the sand or something.

Really looking forward to seeing your scum and villainy take shape, specially the Boss Boba.

Thanks for the interest guys! Sorry for the delays, I have some 1:1 that need my attention right now. Also they keep changing Boba's new look! Just subtle things like the vest under his armour either being there or not (the black one in TBOBF not the grey one in TM) also he's wearing a sash one episode and the next he's wearing more of a Clone ARC trooper's skirt thingy, I forget the correct name, not a kilt something else.. Anyway that and the stupid scooter chase in ep3 have momentarily thrown me off track right now but I'll be back on it asap!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I’ve heard a lot of complaints about that episode (specifically the Scooter chase).

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  C8485110

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2011 wrote:I’ve heard a lot of complaints about that episode (specifically the Scooter chase).

Yeah, teenage 'mods' (UK fashion crisis in the 60's) with droid mods (bad pun by the show?) riding Power Ranger coloured hover scooters with the daft mirrors of mods' scooters.... Kathleen Kennedy or Disney must have stuck their oar in saying "but children love bright primary colours!..toy sales blah blah" either that or Rodriguez, favreau and filoni had a bad acid trip provided by Danny Trejo! pirat

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Did some work, took a while to find all the different types of textiles I wanted to use in black as he has quite a few layers. To balance out the work and go with the maxim 'if you have it use it' I've nicked most of the armour from the incomplete Boba Fett Hasbro figure to save time and effort, I am both trimming it down and adding to it where needed though. I've gone with his old school pistol as I prefer it and had a similar casting that need very little modding to achieve the look.

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  YJSLmzI

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  YU460zS

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  Jo4lJSy

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  YMfBAGd

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  UbU6w5w

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  H2EdJu3

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  XOSoNTI

BOBF NEW PISTOL

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  Wik1Ak3

CLASSIC PISTOL

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  LbZcXK0

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  IKX1EhO

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  TO9JZpM

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  R3MIY6R

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  SujNV0A

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  I9WL6Lr

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  6cyGaDQ

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  IV96xKN

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  G5MmnkC

ADDING LAYERS, REMOVING VELCRO, ADDING WIRE ETC..

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  L0k8MHj

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  VCFjzZx

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  Zma5TIt

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  TrS2Do5

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  H2e3ky9

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  JVN5Bdn

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  3FzSaiE

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  V5uPtpP

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  HRWVS6E

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks like a very nice start. I prefer the classic pistol myself.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Looks like a very nice start. I prefer the classic pistol myself.

Cheers GTF! I feel like I'm cheating somehow with these figures as they are so much simpler to make than LOTR and Hobbit stuff! pirat  Probably because they are simpler and also there are so many dirt cheap parts out there that scratch building just doesn't make sense when I have a bag full of ready made stuff! Still feels odd though..

I'm using my TOMY Marmit (took me bloody ages to remember that the company was called 'Marmit' and I have loads of their figures, really nice sets even by todays standards, used to be a lot cheaper of course!!) ESB Boba Fett as scale standard for my collection, ie his height, size of helmet etc..

THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF A MARMIT FIGURE SET NOT MY PARTICULAR/PERSONAL ONE I BOUGHT OVER 10 YEARS AGO

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  BFd2OiY

THIS IS MINE OBVIOUSLY LOL

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  GAPhJZk

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  TlMrPy8

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  2GqBBDl

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  TcYA6DM

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  43t3r7r

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  TZ5YW3q

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  E8zq97d

THIS WAS QUITE A PLEASANT SURPRISE, I WAS SURE THE HASBRO HELMET WOULD BE TOO SMALL, THE CAST I HAVE IS ALSO OF A HASBRO HELMET BUT THE JANGO ONE THAT FITS OVER THE FIGURES HEAD, HENCE THE DISPARITY IN SIZE. NEEDS NEW ACCURATE ANTENNA/SCOPE AND VISOR STILL.

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  3NEKqQp

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  BSs0iAy

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  YgJ64ay

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  0JUbV6U

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  7eLaq08

WAIT, NOW THE PROPS AREN'T ACCURATE?! THAT'S GOT  TO BE SOME MAD 'CHICKEN OR EGG' DILEMMA RIGHT THERE! LOL ALSO KNOWN AS A CONTINUITY COCKUP!

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  QlLK8jM

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  FPxMIQY

ROUGH SCULPT

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  V99nlE5

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  5emEEBG

METAL AND PLASTIC COMBO (COMPLETELY ARSE BACKWARDS TO REALITY BUT MORE ACCURATE LOOKING LOL)

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  FyEhyUG

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  NWbBTwZ

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  DZUhGU0

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  Gf4Fo2Q

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  WRrwf2F

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  W3f81IW

GAUNTLET REF PICS (YOU'LL NOTICE HT'S FIGURE HAS THE BELT AND ARMOUR WRONG COMPARED TO THE SHOW WITH THEIR PROTOTYPE) SUBTLE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN ROTJ GAUNTLETS AND BOBF ONES BUT VERY FEW PICS OF BOBF ONES TOO.

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  As1oyqA

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  CgbrClZ

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  DcA2af2

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  W7TNsod

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  QdM2kE7

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  1V0JTRq

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  Jm3m5If

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  FU4rSnX

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  ET4Fzvl

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  C5jFt72

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  5OFGQu7

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  DG0xfyi

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  K13E1Zm

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  GKH6MhS

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  NFOcRDn

I NEED TO COVER THE HOLES

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  Gl0sqsr

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  WcCNgMA

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looking at these screen shots from the new show, I can't help but think back to the "real" Boba Fett(s) of the Original Trilogy...

Jeremy Bulloch, who can pass for a tough bounty hunter,
 BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  F87xsdx5n7551

And Don Bies, maybe not so much (buy it was for the Special Edition, so does it count?),
 BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  Boba-fett-definitely-doesnt-look-as-cool-with-his-helmet-off-preview

Anyway, nice work so far, and yes, excellent collection of materials. Marmit made some pretty great stuff, especially for the time. I picked up a Sandtrooper set for some parts. Putting it together required more ingenuity and effort, but that is the sort of thing you do all the time (and of course you go far beyond it in your builds).

Valiarde

Valiarde
Thanks to my third rewatch of Rogue One (best Star Wars movie since ESB Smile yeah don't kill me ) and Mando + Book of Boba Fett I'm back into the Star Wars interests club. 
I also going to read some SW novels soon.

Well anyway, great to see you working on your Bounty Hunters project for a change. I also love LotR but sometimes you need a break and work on sth else i guess

And keep the references and bts shots coming guys, always interesting to see

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
You have so much stuff in those bags, I’m surprised you even have to mod any of the weapons. So far, I have all of the current HT Mando Boba Fett figures on PO, even though I’ve only seen the first cameo of Potato-Head Fett in season one of Mando — just because he looks cool. I just don’t have the skills or patience to make my own as you are. I’m sure yours will turn out cool, Alex, and have your unique spin on it.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Looking at these screen shots from the new show, I can't help but think back to the "real" Boba Fett(s) of the Original Trilogy...

Jeremy Bulloch, who can pass for a tough bounty hunter,

And Don Bies, maybe not so much (buy it was for the Special Edition, so does it count?),

Anyway, nice work so far, and yes, excellent collection of materials. Marmit made some pretty great stuff, especially for the time. I picked up a Sandtrooper set for some parts. Putting it together required more ingenuity and effort, but that is the sort of thing you do all the time (and of course you go far beyond it in your builds).

Was Don Bies the stunt guy? There's a hose on his left side of the torso armour that I've only seen once before and just thought it was part of the rigging for the 'flying effect' stunt when Han accidently sets off his jetpack in the small sail barge scene.

HERE IT IS (BULKIER ACTOR TOO?)

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  QdM2kE7

GONE

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  FU4rSnX

As for Marmit, they only take 5 minutes to pop together! Smile

Valiarde wrote:Thanks to my third rewatch of Rogue One (best Star Wars movie since ESB Smile yeah don't kill me ) and Mando + Book of Boba Fett I'm back into the Star Wars interests club. 
I also going to read some SW novels soon.

Well anyway, great to see you working on your Bounty Hunters project for a change. I also love LotR but sometimes you need a break and work on sth else i guess

And keep the references and bts shots coming guys, always interesting to see

Thanks Valiarde! Some of the early novels like 'Tales From.." and the Yuzan Vong Wars are brilliant! Read everyone of them except the over kiddy ones like the Young Jedi ones, gave up on most of those, I haven't tried the High Republic ones as the hype for the possible TV show sounds terrible, super PC etc..

Stryker2011 wrote:You have so much stuff in those bags, I’m surprised you even have to mod any of the weapons. So far, I have all of the current HT Mando Boba Fett figures on PO, even though I’ve only seen the first cameo of Potato-Head Fett in season one of Mando — just because he looks cool. I just don’t have the skills or patience to make my own as you are. I’m sure yours will turn out cool, Alex, and have your unique spin on it.

LOL, my Fett definitely looks like a potato head right now, unfortunately the hs ir rotocast so I can only sand his hair down so far before it will go through the plastic; might have to do some surgery but hiding any seams on his bald head will be a b****!
What is my 'unique spin'? Getting it all messy? pirat Laughing

Done a bit of paint and a lot of sanding/filing! Another helmet comparison with either a Hot Toys or SideShow Boba, I forget who made him!

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  BGBV3Fi

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  YcrVcxt

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  OIyN2gf

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  Xy7Y4lL

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  XznRG0a

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  ZWuaq9P

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  FamEigH

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  Ty6rkTG

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  SKmCVXL

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  Xwxix03

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  P6ZUK2Q

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  ELE1TzP

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  G1J7bdw

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  U867eUA

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  ZJhFsaa

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  4O82FGl

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  4nfUZ9b

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  Sf8UrP3

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  FgnDATW

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
You have an amazing eye for detail! And the poor guy... such a close shave! Smile

BAMComix

BAMComix
Looking really good!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:You have an amazing eye for detail! And the poor guy... such a close shave! Smile

Cheers! Don't worry there's plenty more pain and suffering for him yet!

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  2Q==

BAMComix wrote:Looking really good!

Thanks!

Anyone know a cure for this aside from sticking pins in him!! Twisted Evil . I remembered the acetone trick backwards!! I wonder if heat will do it? While not setting on fire with all that absorbed acetone! affraid

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  O0U2Den

TO PUT INSIDE THE HEAD TOO

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  ZXPbC8X

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  XRS6z4a

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  CfPOwlV

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  BJNn4rL

OOOPS!! WOULD MAKE A GREAT 'THINKER' OR 'WATCHER' HEAD THOUGH! LOL.

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  Ls0WvMZ

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  Sv0uvDc

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  F1vzXkF

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
You had me worried for a moment, there. But it looks like it worked!

Diana

Diana
Following you through your steps is like an adventure! You never know what's gonna happen next! Laughing
Interesting process with the head. I'll be interesting to see where you take it!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:You had me worried for a moment, there. But it looks like it worked!

Wait, what? NO those are pics of my complete ballsup! I've since improved it somewhat using a hairdryer set on max and the head on a stick (so I don't burn my fingers) and it's shrunk nearly enough now but needs a bit more heat and time.

Diana wrote:Following you through your steps is like an adventure! You never know what's gonna happen next! Laughing
Interesting process with the head. I'll be interesting to see where you take it!

LOL Cheers! Well I don't want get bored during builds, it's horrible when that happens!

BALLOON HEAD

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  F1vzXkF

HEAT TREATED HEAD

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  HEvneyf

A HAIRDRYER LOL (REPAIRED AND MODIFIED A FEW TIMES SO IT WON'T SHUT OFF OR BLOW FUSES NOW)

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  HZuUaRA

Diana

Diana
So simple, yet amazing. Very Happy
The acetone was to even out the surface?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, I didn't know exactly what you were going for, was just very impressed that it balooned up like this from the process at this stage, and the surface seemed to have become smoother. In terms of a more normal look, you definitely fixed it with the hairdryer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum