OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Diana

Following you through your steps is like an adventure! You never know what's gonna happen next! Laughing
Interesting process with the head. I'll be interesting to see where you take it!

shovelchop81

GubernatorFan wrote:You had me worried for a moment, there. But it looks like it worked!

Wait, what? NO those are pics of my complete ballsup! I've since improved it somewhat using a hairdryer set on max and the head on a stick (so I don't burn my fingers) and it's shrunk nearly enough now but needs a bit more heat and time.

Diana wrote:Following you through your steps is like an adventure! You never know what's gonna happen next! Laughing
Interesting process with the head. I'll be interesting to see where you take it!

LOL Cheers! Well I don't want get bored during builds, it's horrible when that happens!

BALLOON HEAD

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 F1vzXkF

HEAT TREATED HEAD

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 HEvneyf

A HAIRDRYER LOL (REPAIRED AND MODIFIED A FEW TIMES SO IT WON'T SHUT OFF OR BLOW FUSES NOW)

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 HZuUaRA

Diana

So simple, yet amazing. Very Happy
The acetone was to even out the surface?

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Well, I didn't know exactly what you were going for, was just very impressed that it balooned up like this from the process at this stage, and the surface seemed to have become smoother. In terms of a more normal look, you definitely fixed it with the hairdryer.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Looking great so far, I bet those hasbro boba's are going to go up in price very soon, I might have to get one before it happens. One thing I didn't know was that heat was needed in order for the acetone trick to work, tried it sometime ago on a pair of boots but it didn't seem to do anything (might have been the material) but I'll have to try again.

Also boba's head after the treatment, Big brain Boba.  BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 1f606

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures!  BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 1f60e

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Diana wrote:So simple, yet amazing. Very Happy
The acetone was to even out the surface?

Well yes and no, I forgot acetone makes things bigger not smaller! Embarassed But it did a great job of smoothing out the surface so by accident I discovered it's good for that but you need heat to shrink it down again which is also something I discovered now just by applying logic and a bit of luck! Wink

GubernatorFan wrote:Well, I didn't know exactly what you were going for, was just very impressed that it balooned up like this from the process at this stage, and the surface seemed to have become smoother. In terms of a more normal look, you definitely fixed it with the hairdryer.

LOL, yeah my builds can be a little mad at times but usually not to that extreme! pirat

Theboo-bomb wrote:Looking great so far, I bet those hasbro boba's are going to go up in price very soon, I might have to get one before it happens. One thing I didn't know was that heat was needed in order for the acetone trick to work, tried it sometime ago on a pair of boots but it didn't seem to do anything (might have been the material) but I'll have to try again.

Also boba's head after the treatment, Big brain Boba.   BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 1f606

I think the MIB Hasbro ones have been pretty expensive over the last ten years or so, I could be wrong though. Try and find a loose one on eBay then you can swap bodies and do all the mods you like! Twisted Evil Yeah the initial acetone result was hilarious especially in hand! Made me think of 'The Leader' and this guy 'The Watcher'.

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 WTupmUW

Done more work on Boba but haven't uploaded pics yet sorry.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Okay, time for pics! Made him an articulated neck using a broken wrist peg amongst other things after removing his static neck, trimmed and attached knee pads, painted boots and gators (would have attached boots but glue gun blew up spectacularly earlier today, big bang and lots of smoke! LOL), new shoulder 'arches' over shoulder armour, extended sash, used the electric file to thin out the helmet then remove the opaque T-visor to replace it with a translucent one made from an old X-ray of my broken leg 10 years after it had healed..WTF? That must have been a bit of bad communication between my doctor and the hospital! (20 years ago) LOL. Not glued in place yet though... er..the visor not my leg..

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 PvZzH66

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 YnRUUn7

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 PHLEjQ0

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 8U0ctXk

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 Jt6dG4p

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 CyfnHFd

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 UjaC5T9

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 BYBNVqj

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 UeQ2fEa

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 C5jFt72

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 6te88QR

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 UFxn6kf

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 C1Ai9dN

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 SQTNT07

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 YYiS9k2

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 EwQwLLo

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 X1NOCeX

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 Q9W8PBT

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 MliCa9k

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 8r9mFaI

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 MRe4xaB

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 BueSlLK

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 Reoj9Ur

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 RWitgDf

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 NlHRHUA

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 HhrpbGJ

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 WufpOO8

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 BLHUVDW

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
For a moment there the empty visor helmet on the head gave me a Magneto vibe. Smile Great call de-necking the head to give it that extra point of articulation on a separate neck piece -- I do this as a matter of principle with most heads with integral neck that I get. And it is so cool that you found a way of making the visor translucent. Excellent work all around!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:For a moment there the empty visor helmet on the head gave me a Magneto vibe. Smile Great call de-necking the head to give it that extra point of articulation on a separate neck piece -- I do this as a matter of principle with most heads with integral neck that I get. And it is so cool that you found a way of making the visor translucent. Excellent work all around!

Cheers GTF! Not surprising as both of those helmets are designed on the same helmet, the medieval barbute helm.

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 E3ODMRc

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
shovelchop81 wrote:Cheers GTF! Not surprising as both of those helmets are designed on the same helmet, the medieval barbute helm.

You are quite right. Being more into ancient history, my first thought would have been a Corinthian or Chalcidian helmet without a noseguard, but that is exactly what a barbute is! Smile

BAMComix

BAMComix
He's really coming along now!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
BAMComix wrote:He's really coming along now!

Thank you!

I've been rebuilding his belt using metal pins as the cartridges/kibble on his belt back and front, adding pouches etc.. need to make the buckle. I rather overdid the scaring on his head so I'll tone that back a bit with filler or perhaps even do the acetone treatment again. His visor needs touching up or repositioning, I made him some more screen accurate hoses.

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 YFVqFzj

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 TypJqLK

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 Pvhbnbm

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 MGjDfxt

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 BnqvqtL

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 Zlgfe2T

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 KHxJI0z

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 JecX6KA

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 SGJELPr

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 XtHvBRj

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 34JHBjQ

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 LVjzL9Z

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 PxxhwrB

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 5yQIuR2

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 YQqToQ0

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 MkFbZfk

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 KXujSaa

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Head went back in the dodgy Bacta tank to help with the scarring, head ballooned again and shrunk again with the hairdryer; then a bit of sanding to reduce the sharp edges of the scars. I reversed and reattached the visor using double sided tape instead of glue this time, much less messy! New glue gun arrived today, has a sensible on/off switch on the grip (only taken them a hundred years to think of that!); so now the hands and feet are attached. Working on the jetpak now.

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 PPh99qR

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 VaMcnOA

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 QmDLIEA

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 5HmKGxv

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 Pq7FOO8

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 DBKBniy

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 NchGt8R

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 I3p1h6I

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 Wuck53m

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 PrVeYaB

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 PXK2cfG

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 VsuMlhf

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 IneYytD

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 OAtupJu

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 I5Tn6qy

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 WRSllNC

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 Ob8Idsl

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 NTdDaEO

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 E4HIJdW

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 NseKPjp

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 VHN9R38

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 3LxisoG

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 050eK1i

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 URRykM3

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think he's cleaning up nicely. Smile And I can see where you're going with the jetpack. I can only imagine the electrical wonders you have in store. I hope the double-sided tape is of a strong and secure kind. I love using it in principle, but the kind I use is not very strong.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Holy cow! You’ve come a long way since I first could get the pics to load. The way you expanded the head and redid it, plus all the work to the underclothes and armor. Impressive to say the least.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 C8485110

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:I think he's cleaning up nicely. Smile And I can see where you're going with the jetpack. I can only imagine the electrical wonders you have in store. I hope the double-sided tape is of a strong and secure kind. I love using it in principle, but the kind I use is not very strong.

Sorry to disappoint GTF but I'm not going with sounds and lights, well I hadn't planned to as I have that cool 1/6 Jango Fett that does all that and interacts with the Obi-Wan figure (funnily enough I think those were the figures that got me back into 1/6 as an adult!), he has a light up jetpack, motion sensor for flying sounds and is full of blaster and voice (movie accurate) movie phrases. We'll see how I feel.

Stryker2011 wrote:Holy cow! You’ve come a long way since I first could get the pics to load. The way you expanded the head and redid it, plus all the work to the underclothes and armor. Impressive to say the least.

Cheers Stryker! This thread's been quieter all round but I've been quietly chugging along. No probs with pics my end, anyone else reported having issues?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Oh, don’t worry about the pic upload — the issue is my end. I move around a lot for work, and I mostly use my iPad to look at stuff. Depending on the cell phone signal strengths, it often takes a crap ton of time to load pages like yours that have a lot of photos. Once I’m more stationary (like on the weekends), things load quicker.

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Or if you have a relatively slow connection. But it's all good. I open it in another type, and take a look at it a few moments later, once things have had a chance to load.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Oh fair enough then, I've got a brand spanking new PC and crazy high broadband plus 5G as I live in the centre of a city although my stupid Bluetooth keeps acting up with windows11 for some daft reason.

Anyway, just been doing work on the jetpack and head; looks like the head will require a complete paint job which I was hoping to avoid as the helmet could damage it but if it turns our well he can just hold the helmet and I'll line it with thin foam anyway.

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 PrmujI2

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 D9P9fxy

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 6EArFAp

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 KxQA1ke

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 UTn3tc2

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 M7Y2SGm

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 MFGCwOB

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 QQi9Nh3

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 Bi4cnG8

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 6x0SzFT

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 KncbKAg

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 SMdV7HJ

JUST BEGINNING THE PAINT JOBS

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 H7jecAt

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 HAzPasD

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looking good.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, looking very good. The "damage control" to the scars on the head worked very well, as evident when you gave it the base coat. How is it drilling though the cloth? Although, obviously, it must have worked.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2011 wrote:Looking good.

Cheers Srtyker!

GubernatorFan wrote:I agree, looking very good. The "damage control" to the scars on the head worked very well, as evident when you gave it the base coat. How is it drilling though the cloth? Although, obviously, it must have worked.

Thanks GTF! Yeah the heads had a few more coats since and is looking a lot better. I tend to use a hand drill but always drill a pilot hole with a pinvice micro jeweller's drill first which usually ensures a clean fuss free hole in larger sizes, same with the material, just keep it taught in a vice otherwise you'll need four arms! Wink

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Given your skills, I wouldn't be surprised if you are secretly the god Shiva incarnate, and are indeed using multiple sets of arms and hands in perfect coordination. Smile

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Given your skills, I wouldn't be surprised if you are secretly the god Shiva incarnate, and are indeed using multiple sets of arms and hands in perfect coordination. Smile

LOL, I can't deny that would be handy (pun...groan).
Had a weird occurrence on FB today, a friend of my friend unfriended him because he was pissed off at seeing my work on my mates posts! Strange world....

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 HwoDBbK

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Boba looks almost done, I like the helmet modifications you did and the jetpack repair too.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures!  BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 1f60e

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Theboo-bomb wrote:Boba looks almost done, I like the helmet modifications you did and the jetpack repair too.

Thanks for noticing the jetpack repair!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I love it when people make puns, so please don't apologize. But yes, it would be handy, and people can be weird. I could wish I had someone's skill or money or collection or something, but I would never resent him or her for having it in the first place.

BAMComix

BAMComix
shovelchop81 wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Given your skills, I wouldn't be surprised if you are secretly the god Shiva incarnate, and are indeed using multiple sets of arms and hands in perfect coordination. Smile

LOL, I can't deny that would be handy (pun...groan).
Had a weird occurrence on FB today, a friend of my friend unfriended him because he was pissed off at seeing my work on my mates posts! Strange world....

BOBF Boba Fett Finished Custom Figure/ BOUNTY HUNTERS: STAR WARS SCUM AND VILLAINY BUILD THREAD  - Page 2 HwoDBbK

That is so weird! you would think if he wanted tips he would have friended you, like you said?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Social Media has honestly pulled out (or is it that it created) the absolute worst in a large chunk of people. Facebook is the cesspool of the worst humanity has to offer, turning everyone into narcissistic jagoffs for Likes. I may be envious of others’ skills, but like Ian, I can never imagine being so jealous as to stoop to “ghosting” or “unfriending”. Learning from others is how you improve; ignoring them is how you stay ignorant.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum