OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Randam's random pics

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 27]

601Randam's random pics - Page 25 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:20 pm

Stryker2012

Founding Father
Nice looking bash, Ralf. Excellent photos.

602Randam's random pics - Page 25 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:08 pm

BAMComix

What an excellent outfit, figure and dog! It all works so well together Ralf.

603Randam's random pics - Page 25 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:42 pm

Randam Hajile

Thanks, guys!

I'm feeling quite unproductive at the moment (spring fatigue?), but here are at least two new additions...

Randam's random pics - Page 25 53537758524_2d55ed95f6_kLeon & Ada RE4 Remake by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Randam's random pics - Page 25 53524650925_37508cdb8a_kPosing on a bike by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Thanks for looking at my stuff!
- Ralf

604Randam's random pics - Page 25 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:11 pm

Valiarde

Your created backdrops work so well when combined with the screen back.

The second one looks so real again, like you did it outdoors. Is the front and the backside the some color of the stones or is it because of the "sunlight"? Looks good.

Much said about the backdrops, but the figures are high quality as usual too. Well posed

605Randam's random pics - Page 25 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:49 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
wonderful shots, Ralf! The Resident Evil figs looks really nice. The Ada I ordered has been delayed, sadly. However, yours look amazing! I love that railing background!

606Randam's random pics - Page 25 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:52 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Thanks, guys!

Valiarde wrote:Your created backdrops work so well when combined with the screen back.

The second one looks so real again, like you did it outdoors. Is the front and the backside the some color of the stones or is it because of the "sunlight"? Looks good.

Much said about the backdrops, but the figures are high quality as usual too. Well posed

Thanks, Simon! The back and front of the brick columns are painted the same way. It's just the lighting that caused the different look ( no sun involved here Embarassed ).

607Randam's random pics - Page 25 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:20 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great pictures, Randam. The two zombie hunters make a lovely couple. I like the German Shepherd. His proportions seem very successful compared to the lady next to him. Is he a Mr. Z one ?

Thanks for showing.

608Randam's random pics - Page 25 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:29 am

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Nice new photos. Love the last one especially. Lovely lady.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Randam's random pics - Page 25 1f10

609Randam's random pics - Page 25 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:40 am

Zes

Zes
I love the Leon and Ada. Such a great pair!

610Randam's random pics - Page 25 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:14 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
I hope she is not actually riding the bike in that outfit Smile
And great match of lighting on figures and background in the RE shot.

611Randam's random pics - Page 25 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:51 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Excellent new photos, Ralf. The work on the characters, posing, and background stuff is superb as always.

612Randam's random pics - Page 25 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:16 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Thank you very much for the nice comments!

Ephiane wrote:Great pictures, Randam. The two zombie hunters make a lovely couple. I like the German Shepherd. His proportions seem very successful compared to the lady next to him. Is he a Mr. Z one ?

Thanks for showing.

Yes, the German shepherd is from Mr.Z. I bought him years ago, but I don't know the product number anymore.

Visisonor wrote:I hope she is not actually riding the bike in that outfit Smile
And great match of lighting on figures and background in the RE shot.

No, of course not. Safety first. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

613Randam's random pics - Page 25 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:42 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
The backdrops work really well.
The female on motor bike, it looks like her left arm is missing. I assume it is behind the bike?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

614Randam's random pics - Page 25 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:50 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
ukshaun wrote:The backdrops work really well.
The female on motor bike, it looks like her left arm is missing. I assume it is behind the bike?

I guess the zombies bit off her left arm. Smile Just kidding, the arm is hidden behind the back-end of the motorcycle.

Here are a few new shots of a WIP character. I tried to bash Envy Adams (Brie Larson) from the Scott Pilgrim-Movie.

Here is a clip of the movie showing her perform on stage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xcSDYy3Dl4

And this is what I got so far...

Randam's random pics - Page 25 53547234560_fac106155d_kEnvy Adams -- Black Sheep by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Randam's random pics - Page 25 53546796136_4aea5f97be_kEnvy Adams -- Black Sheep by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

The hair is not ideal, but I could not get the piggy tails correctly.Embarassed

Thank for looking at my stuff!

-Ralf

615Randam's random pics - Page 25 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:09 am

madnug

madnug
is brie on S53 Body?

616Randam's random pics - Page 25 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:06 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
madnug wrote:is brie on S53 Body?
Yes, it's a S53 body. Very Happy

617Randam's random pics - Page 25 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:46 am

madnug

madnug
theres mancho toys Brie with rooted hair, might be easier to customize the hair

618Randam's random pics - Page 25 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:28 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautifully done, Ralf. I thought you liked sculpted hair. Smile

619Randam's random pics - Page 25 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:41 am

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Love Scott Pilgrim Vs the World, such a great movie! This looks fantastic!

620Randam's random pics - Page 25 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:05 am

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I barely remember the movie, but I like what you did here. Nice photos.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Randam's random pics - Page 25 1f10

621Randam's random pics - Page 25 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:24 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Randam Hajile wrote:
ukshaun wrote:The backdrops work really well.

I guess the zombies bit off her left arm. Smile Just kidding, the arm is hidden behind the back-end of the motorcycle.

Here are a few new shots of a WIP character. I tried to bash Envy Adams (Brie Larson) from the Scott Pilgrim-Movie.

Here is a clip of the movie showing her perform on stage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xcSDYy3Dl4

And this is what I got so far...

Randam's random pics - Page 25 53547234560_fac106155d_kEnvy Adams -- Black Sheep by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Great pose!
Is that Brie Larson?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

622Randam's random pics - Page 25 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:46 am

davidd

davidd
Cool sequence of shots! The figure closely resembles the character in the film! Nice dynamic performing poses! The shot with the smoke looks really good!

623Randam's random pics - Page 25 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:20 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great looking bash, Ralf! very convincing Very Happy .

624Randam's random pics - Page 25 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:58 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Thanks for the nice comments, folks!

madnug wrote:theres mancho toys Brie with rooted hair, might be easier to customize the hair

Sadly, the Manco Toys sculpt offers only a limited likeliness to Brie. This is a modified HT sculpt with a hair piece from Super Duck. Unfortunately, the hair piece is slightly oversized, and the rooting is not ideal for making nice piggy tails (bald spots on head). Still, rooting on this piece is better than on most others, so there is no easy way to improve it.

GubernatorFan wrote:Beautifully done, Ralf. I thought you liked sculpted hair. Smile
Thanks, Ian. With respect to long hair styles, I do prefer "doll hair". Very Happy

ukshaun wrote:
Great pose!
Is that Brie Larson?
Thanks, Shaun. Yes, it's Brie Larson in her role as Scott Pilgrim's Ex-girlfriend Envy Adams from the movie.

625Randam's random pics - Page 25 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:44 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Randam Hajile wrote:Thanks, Ian. With respect to long hair styles, I do prefer "doll hair".  Very Happy  

Which makes very good sense, I think.

626Randam's random pics - Page 25 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:30 am

Diana

Diana
Holy cow! She looks amazing! Very nicely done. I watched the video and hardly even recognised her. She can sing for sure! Now apparently I have to watch the movie. Smile

627Randam's random pics - Page 25 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:41 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Diana wrote:Holy cow! She looks amazing! Very nicely done. I watched the video and hardly even recognised her. She can sing for sure! Now apparently I have to watch the movie. Smile

You should go for it, if you liked the comic style of the clip. It is such a fun movie.

Here is a first shot of the TBL Medusa figure. The overall look is great, but the head is too small and not detailed enough.

Randam's random pics - Page 25 53554831879_2330c6ec75_hMedusa by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

628Randam's random pics - Page 25 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:44 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
Atmospheric.
Did you need to use a mirror shield to pose her? Wink

629Randam's random pics - Page 25 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:48 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Visisonor wrote:Atmospheric.
Did you need to use a mirror shield to pose her? Wink

I'm glad that you asked. I'm still feeling a bit petrified. Next time I'm going to use the mirror trick for sure Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum