OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Randam's random pics

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 27]

326Randam's random pics - Page 14 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:37 am

valentin

In the final pic, the one showing her back, that arrow looks so in focused, like a near-miss... It's like another heroic story for the folks in the tavern.

327Randam's random pics - Page 14 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:00 am

BAMComix

Excellent pics Ralph! That background is incredible. Is she 1/6 or 1/12th? either way, she looks amazing!

328Randam's random pics - Page 14 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:09 am

Valiarde

Excellent figure, that is how a kitbash should look like - That head is still one of the best out there imo. But I also like the boots and the cape! Great job

329Randam's random pics - Page 14 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:00 pm

Diana

I love that figure! You did a great job in matching her to the reference. But I prefer yours, to my surprise because of the added softness that comes with the head. ScarJo is great at being strong and vulnerable at the same time.

The ground and background are beautiful, too, and those arrows are a nice touch!

330Randam's random pics - Page 14 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:10 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Great bash, great posing, great light, great job!

Commander Shepard might be a cool project. I printed some SciFi armor for costumers in the past, I am pretty sure thete are shepard files out there too.

331Randam's random pics - Page 14 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:17 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
What a beautiful job with a beautiful character, making her look tough and gritty at the same time. Gorgeous work!

332Randam's random pics - Page 14 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:31 am

Illusion

Illusion
Haven't been around for quite a while - and am just glancing through unfortunately - but gosh, I have missed a lot... Bunch of beautiful ladies in excellent pics again !!! and Rey really comes across well as archer.
Love your updated Red Sonja Cool

333Randam's random pics - Page 14 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:51 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Thanks for the nice comments, folks! I'm glad that you like my little bashes.

Here is another WIP figure:
One of the first 1/6 figures that I bought ages ago was the HT She-Predator Machiko, which was really outstanding when it was first released around 2009. For some time I wanted to update this figure with a modern TBLeague body. Having recently aquired another Machiko-Set, I modified the armor to fit on an S47 body. Here is what I got so far (wheathering and small details still missing):

Randam's random pics - Page 14 52316621251_1677468b43_kHT She-Predator Machiko on TBL S47 by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Randam's random pics - Page 14 52316621926_0832cb36c0_kHT She-Predator Machiko on TBL S47 by [
url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/193693763@N04/]Randam Hajile[/url], auf Flickr

Randam's random pics - Page 14 52316624036_ff657aae09_kHT She-Predator Machiko on TBL S47 by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Randam's random pics - Page 14 52317050899_75d7285ce2_kHT She-Predator Machiko on TBL S47 by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Randam's random pics - Page 14 52316625256_7eace65912_kHT She-Predator Machiko on TBL S47 by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Thanks for looking!

334Randam's random pics - Page 14 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:00 am

Visisonor

Visisonor
Holy facehugger, I didn't even know the "human female Predator" was a thing. It looks like something which shouldn't make sense but somehow does.
Also reminds me of Sarah Kerrigan from StarCraft.

Great figure, all in all.

335Randam's random pics - Page 14 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:51 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s really cool. Excellent shots. I’m not familiar with all the details that should be on this figure, but I like what you’ve done so far. That “new” face-hugger is pretty wild.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Randam's random pics - Page 14 C8485110

336Randam's random pics - Page 14 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:04 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Absolutely gorgeous bashing, modification, and presentation. Excellent work, as usual!

337Randam's random pics - Page 14 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:07 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Inspired !

338Randam's random pics - Page 14 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:24 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Another really cool figure here. I wish we could see a before pic to see what you improved upon Smile

Lovely shots as always, great combination with your backdrop method! Do you also own the AVP Alien woman?

339Randam's random pics - Page 14 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 am

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Oh man that's the best Machiko ever!
I also like what you did, having her hold the gun/blaster instead of shoulder-mounted.

340Randam's random pics - Page 14 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:11 am

Diana

Diana
HOLY COW! What a great figure, and what a great head!! I want it. Laughing

Beautifully presented as always.

341Randam's random pics - Page 14 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:03 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
@all
Thank you very much for the nice comments!

Visisonor wrote:Holy facehugger, I didn't even know the "human female Predator" was a thing. It looks like something which shouldn't make sense but somehow does.
Also reminds me of Sarah Kerrigan from StarCraft.

Great figure, all in all.

Thanks! To my knowledge, the human female Predator, Machiko Noguchi, first appeared in the Alien vs Predator comic book series. While these were not the best drawn comics, I instantly liked the concept that Predators might actually accept alien species in their ranks if they prove their value in battle. If you think about, the end of Predator already 2 hinted at this possibilty when Danny Glover is awarded a trophy for his victory (and AVP actually made a human cooperate with a Predator against xenomorphs). Anyway, She-Predator Machiko is a very cool character that I like a lot, even though the design is cheesy.    

Valiarde wrote:Another really cool figure here. I wish we could see a before pic to see what you improved upon Smile

Lovely shots as always, great combination with your backdrop method! Do you also own the AVP Alien woman?

Thanks. Obviously, I did not want to alter the design of Machiko, so the changes are rather subtle. I dremeled through the lower leg armor, as it was just a part of leg of the original figure. Also, I adapted the shoes to fit the S47 connectors. As the S47 has much longer legs, I make the stockings to cover the gap around the knee. I also made a new leather loincloth to exchange the original plastic one. For this, I cut the lower part away and made the hip armor an armored belt.

You can see the original HT version on Michael Crawford's review page.
http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_110308b.htm

As I still have my original Machiko, I can also make a side-by-side pic on the weekend, if you are interested. Smile

342Randam's random pics - Page 14 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:14 am

Illusion

Illusion
Yeah - THAT is a damn cool head. Would enjoy that one… but the figure appeals to me too. looks convincing and consistent. Great pics - sparking a certain feeling of „want this too“ Very Happy
(do not have any clue about the character, never cared about Predator anyway)

343Randam's random pics - Page 14 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:37 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Illusion wrote:never cared about Predator anyway)

Blasphemey! Very Happy (The first one was pretty cool. The sequels… meh. And the Alien Vs Predator movies sucked like a bad rectal itch. But, the first one was pretty original).

344Randam's random pics - Page 14 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:44 pm

Illusion

Illusion
Stryker2011 wrote:

Blasphemey! Very Happy  (The first one was pretty cool. The sequels… meh. And the Alien Vs Predator movies sucked like a bad rectal itch. But, the first one was pretty original).

LOL - now, that is a vivid comparison… What a Face

345Randam's random pics - Page 14 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:20 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Stryker2011 wrote:

Blasphemey! Very Happy  (The first one was pretty cool. The sequels… meh. And the Alien Vs Predator movies sucked like a bad rectal itch. But, the first one was pretty original).

I'm a fan of the AVP franchise mostly because of the Video games. Monolith's AVP2 was a real milestone in gaming.

I couldn't resist to let Machiko fight against my 30cm Neca Alien queen. Unfortunately, the thing is much to heavy to hold any dynamic pose, so this is the best I got...

Randam's random pics - Page 14 52334199168_d7e00697c5_kAlien vs. Predator by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Randam's random pics - Page 14 52333013717_a060795b49_kAlien vs. Predator by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Thanks for looking at my pics!

346Randam's random pics - Page 14 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:35 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Pretty cool photos. Even at the smaller size, the Queen is an impressive beast.

347Randam's random pics - Page 14 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:51 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very effective use of the different scales. Great photos. And nice plants, too, adding so much to the ambience.

348Randam's random pics - Page 14 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:57 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
That's a great shot!

349Randam's random pics - Page 14 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:18 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Both Machiko and Red Sonja look excellent.
Machiko looks more alive with the mask on.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

350Randam's random pics - Page 14 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:33 am

Melancholia

Great photos, kudos! Obviously you know I'm a fan of your work both here and on Flickr, you obviously pour your heart into all your photos and it shows. 🤗

351Randam's random pics - Page 14 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:02 am

blackpool

blackpool
Awesome shots!!! That last Sonja with Scarlett's head is superb!

352Randam's random pics - Page 14 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:08 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Thanks for the kind comments, folks! It has been a lot of fun to pose Machiko together with the Alien Queen.

Melancholia wrote:Great photos, kudos!  Obviously you know I'm a fan of your work both here and on Flickr, you obviously pour your heart into all your photos and it shows. 🤗
Thanks a lot, Faith! I also enjoy all your photos on FLICKR and here (as a guy, I'm obviously not so much into fashion...) Smile

I recently picked up TBLeagues' Night Warrior. As the figure has a Nordic theme, I thought it would fit best into a snow setting. So I played a little with artificial snow...

Randam's random pics - Page 14 52383419184_e124b32044_kTBL Night Warrior by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Randam's random pics - Page 14 52383416114_60f161054d_kTBL Night Warrior by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Randam's random pics - Page 14 52383344178_764a22e1a8_kTBL Night Warrior by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Thanks for looking at my pics!

Ralf

353Randam's random pics - Page 14 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:32 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very cool new photos. Love the setting and the fake snow looks great.

354Randam's random pics - Page 14 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:15 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
You're so good at these set pieces. I am forever envious of your array of backdrops , scenery, and props!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum