OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Randam's random pics

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 31]

751Randam's random pics - Page 31 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Aug 07, 2024 9:22 am

Randam Hajile

cdn_rhino wrote:Been a while since I checked in. Some really great updates going on in here.

I love the Yelena in the dark outfit. Is that mostly the VC Trick Baby figure outfit? Great vibe on that one with the new outfit.

Thanks. Yes, Yelena is wearing the Outfit of the this Very Cool figure. I just replaced the black shirt with a grey swimsuit to get some color variation.

752Randam's random pics - Page 31 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Aug 18, 2024 7:33 pm

Randam Hajile

Here are some snapshots of the recently released PopCostume "Martina" figure. Like with their Witchhunter figure,  "Martina" suffers from tons of little annoyances caused by her oufit. Be prepared to spent quite some time disentangling the tiny chains of her coistume, as they are all in disarray after shipping. I also had to re-glue the metal ornaments of the sandals back into place, as the glue seemed to have vanished during transport. Also, the crown was slightly bent, and had to be fixed to sit correctly on the head.

Randam's random pics - Page 31 53931821900_7521bdca56_kPopToys Martina by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Randam's random pics - Page 31 53931370426_ee770002d5_kPopToys Martina by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Randam's random pics - Page 31 53931690314_cd52301b90_kPopToys Martina by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Randam's random pics - Page 31 53931390921_62c646d745_kPopToys Martina by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

I don't like the body that the have used for the release. I would have preferred to see one of the newer TBleague bodies in the kit. BTW the pleather parts smear quite a bit of lint onto the body and could potentially permanently stain it. So, be careful...

753Randam's random pics - Page 31 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Aug 18, 2024 8:18 pm

ElBundy

My experience with the quality of PopToys figures is pretty poor. But you've created something great of it.

754Randam's random pics - Page 31 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sun Aug 18, 2024 10:21 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Beautiful figure and photography. But I see what you mean about the body. It also seems to give her a bit of the Xena neck-less effect, perhaps due to the jewelry and armor. I suppose you could always customize it to some extent.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

755Randam's random pics - Page 31 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Aug 19, 2024 3:33 am

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Beautiful photography and “setting”. You’ve really made the figure shine, despite all the initial issues.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Randam's random pics - Page 31 1f10

756Randam's random pics - Page 31 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Aug 19, 2024 6:13 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
What a great looking figure Ralf! The backdrop you've used really adds to the effect of the figure.

757Randam's random pics - Page 31 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Aug 19, 2024 12:36 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
Unfortunate that she is so problematic, but she looks great in the photos.

758Randam's random pics - Page 31 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Aug 19, 2024 12:45 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Thanks, guys!

I have also a little update on my Fallout diorama. I compiled all the new printed components for a snapshot...

Randam's random pics - Page 31 53932992729_2ef11871d6_kFallout Vault diorama (current state) by Randam Hajile, on Flickr

Thanks for looking at my stuff!
- Ralf -

759Randam's random pics - Page 31 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Aug 19, 2024 1:58 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Very Happy Nice! I love that robot! I hope she has it under control. Your set really is a master piece mate.

760Randam's random pics - Page 31 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Aug 19, 2024 1:59 pm

Diana

Diana
I LOVE that Scorpio figure! What a gorgeous head sculpt. Any chance the hair piece can be swapped out with the shaman's?

I also really like the body on her actually. But of course I don't know how much trouble you had finding a pose to make it look this good.

And that diorama is insanely full of wonderful details! I applaud your dedication and creativity. Smile

761Randam's random pics - Page 31 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Aug 19, 2024 2:28 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Thanks, Dal!

Diana wrote:I LOVE that Scorpio figure! What a gorgeous head sculpt. Any chance the hair piece can be swapped out with the shaman's?

I also really like the body on her actually. But of course I don't know how much trouble you had finding a pose to make it look this good.

And that diorama is insanely full of wonderful details! I applaud your dedication and creativity. Smile

You would have to modify the hairpiece to mount the Witchhunter hair. That said, the heads of this Zodiac series have interchangeable parts (Ariel <-> Martina). Also, you might use the hairpiece of the Brianna/the dark Knight, even though the magnetic connectors have changed between the series. I've put the dark hairpiece of the Dark Knight on Martina's head for a test.
Here is a photo that I have at hand, but it unfortunately is a NSFW pin-up type shot ... so watch at your own risk.
@Diana: Please remove, if you feel that it violates forum rules.

NSFW:

762Randam's random pics - Page 31 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Aug 19, 2024 2:33 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Lovely work! All the pieces you printed and painted fit perfectly together in your diorama. Perhaps it was on purpose. Perhaps it was subconscious.

763Randam's random pics - Page 31 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Mon Aug 19, 2024 11:20 pm

Zes

Zes
That Fallout diorama is looking better and better - nice work!

That Martina head sculpt is fantastic, and the swappable hair pieces make it even more appealing. Awesome-looking pinup photo!

764Randam's random pics - Page 31 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Aug 20, 2024 4:21 am

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
A couple of really nice new photos. Excellent Fallout dio. Even the pin-up image has a nice setting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

765Randam's random pics - Page 31 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Aug 20, 2024 8:59 am

Ephiane

Ephiane

Wonderful work, as always. I always see so many things from you that I wouldn't have thought existed on a 1:6 scale.

766Randam's random pics - Page 31 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Tue Aug 20, 2024 1:01 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
The Fallout diorama is looking more and more detailed. Feels lived in.
The fireplace photo doesn't look too NSFW, maybe a bit. Just cozy and cute.

767Randam's random pics - Page 31 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Wed Aug 21, 2024 7:18 pm

French

French
Randam Hajile wrote:Thanks, Dal!

NSFW:

How did you do it for hands with such a position in the fingers? It must not be easy to find?

Otherwise, personally, I do not see what is annoying. First of all, we do not see anything, and it is just a figurine, not a real woman.

768Randam's random pics - Page 31 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Aug 22, 2024 1:21 am

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
French wrote:

Otherwise, personally, I do not see what is annoying. First of all, we do not see anything, and it is just a figurine, not a real woman.

I’m curious about the hands, as well.

To answer your question, you are correct in that there isn’t anything objectively wrong with the image, in fact it’s lovely, but this forum has been flagged before due to the strict guidelines of “forumotion” which hosts this site, since they are “family friendly”, and our forum in itself is meant for collectors, kit bashers and customizers of all ages. Ralf may have just been trying to be “better safe than sorry.”

769Randam's random pics - Page 31 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Thu Aug 22, 2024 8:53 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Thanks, folks! I really appreciate a the nice comments!

@ French and Mark
I think these were hands from the TBLeague PL2023-205 Dunhuang Music Goddess. I was looking for special hand postures and found these parted out eBay. Unfortunately, they are pale making the set less versatile.

I don't want to get anybody in trouble for looking at Boudoir/Pin-up pictures by chance, if they are not aware that the thread contains stuff like that. Therefore the warning and inclusion of the picture in a spoiler section.

770Randam's random pics - Page 31 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Fri Aug 23, 2024 5:23 pm

Zes

Zes
May I ask which body you're using in that pinup photo?

I've been thinking about getting one of these POP COSTUME sculpts and am currently looking for a suitable body. The S42/S52 looks a tad too large, so I was thinking of using something smaller. Maybe the Verycool VCD-01...

771Randam's random pics - Page 31 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sat Aug 24, 2024 8:47 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Zes wrote:May I ask which body you're using in that pinup photo?

I've been thinking about getting one of these POP COSTUME sculpts and am currently looking for a suitable body. The S42/S52 looks a tad too large, so I was thinking of using something smaller. Maybe the Verycool VCD-01...

Sure, it's on a S48A (pale) body in the picture. The PopToys heads are intermediate size similar to VeryCool heads, so a VCD-01 should work fine. I would not go for a TBL S52, as the head looks too tiny on it.

772Randam's random pics - Page 31 Empty Re: Randam's random pics Sat Aug 24, 2024 8:00 pm

Zes

Zes
Randam Hajile wrote:
Zes wrote:May I ask which body you're using in that pinup photo?

Sure, it's on a S48A (pale) body in the picture. The PopToys heads are intermediate size similar to VeryCool heads, so a VCD-01 should work fine. I would not go for a TBL S52, as the head looks too tiny on it.  

Very insightful, thanks! I'll see if I can track down a VCD-01 body on the aftermarket. I regret not ordering more of them when they were readily in stock.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum