OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: MM TOYS: 1/6 Zombie Edition Captain Eagle Head MM002

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
【Product Name】 MM TOYS NEW:1/6 Zombie Edition Captain Eagle Head! Cut-off time: March 28, 2022 Arrival time: Q2! The actual shipment time shall prevail! Selling price: official price 150 yuan Number: MM002 Material: PVC Size: 1/6 Unlimited

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: MM TOYS: 1/6 Zombie Edition Captain Eagle Head MM002 15231813
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: MM TOYS: 1/6 Zombie Edition Captain Eagle Head MM002 15232012
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: MM TOYS: 1/6 Zombie Edition Captain Eagle Head MM002 15232013
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: MM TOYS: 1/6 Zombie Edition Captain Eagle Head MM002 15232213
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: MM TOYS: 1/6 Zombie Edition Captain Eagle Head MM002 15232310
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: MM TOYS: 1/6 Zombie Edition Captain Eagle Head MM002 15232412
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: MM TOYS: 1/6 Zombie Edition Captain Eagle Head MM002 15232812

#newproduct #MMToys #Zombie #CaptainEagleHead #headsculpt #male #accesory

shazzdan

shazzdan
That's just wrong. You shouldn't do that to Cap.

csyeung

csyeung
Creepy!

Theflyingman

Haha. Marvel zombies I think was pretty huge in the comics. I wonder if it's made to fit the hot toys bodies. Pretty cool.

Annalise

Annalise
This is from Marvel's animated What If show. One of the episodes was What if Zombies! Pretty brutal. After Zombie Cap eats Sharon Carter, Bucky cuts him in half with his own shield.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, it is wrong, and I have no need for it. But the "actual shipping time shall prevail!" had me laughing the whole time. God bless machine translations (which are, in the end, quite useful sometimes).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum