OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Fashion Trench Coat Set - Women's/Men's Version (VCL-1011/VCL-1012)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Fashion Trench Coat Set - Women's/Men's Version (VCL-1011/VCL-1012) 22232310

VERYCOOL :1/6 Women's Fashion Windbreaker Set
Product NO.:VCL-1011
Product Item:
-Windbreaker
-Black dress
-Belt
-Pocket
-Black leather boots (wearable feet)

Release Date: Q2 2022

*The product doesn’t include Head carving and body.
*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different.
*The product suitable for VERYCOOL or TBLeague female body.

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Fashion Trench Coat Set - Women's/Men's Version (VCL-1011/VCL-1012) 22225610
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Fashion Trench Coat Set - Women's/Men's Version (VCL-1011/VCL-1012) 22225810
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Fashion Trench Coat Set - Women's/Men's Version (VCL-1011/VCL-1012) 22230010
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Fashion Trench Coat Set - Women's/Men's Version (VCL-1011/VCL-1012) 22230110
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Fashion Trench Coat Set - Women's/Men's Version (VCL-1011/VCL-1012) 22230310
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Fashion Trench Coat Set - Women's/Men's Version (VCL-1011/VCL-1012) 22230412
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Fashion Trench Coat Set - Women's/Men's Version (VCL-1011/VCL-1012) 22230610
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Fashion Trench Coat Set - Women's/Men's Version (VCL-1011/VCL-1012) 22230710

VERYCOOL :1/6 Men's Fashion Windbreaker Set

Product NO.:VCL-1012
Product Item:
-Windbreaker
-Striped shirt
-Black sweater
-Belt
-Blue jeans
-Black sneakers(solid)

Release Date: Q2 2022

*The product doesn’t include Head carving and body.
*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different.
*The product suitable for narrow shoulders male body.

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Fashion Trench Coat Set - Women's/Men's Version (VCL-1011/VCL-1012) 22230910
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Fashion Trench Coat Set - Women's/Men's Version (VCL-1011/VCL-1012) 22231010
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Fashion Trench Coat Set - Women's/Men's Version (VCL-1011/VCL-1012) 22231210
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Fashion Trench Coat Set - Women's/Men's Version (VCL-1011/VCL-1012) 22231410
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Fashion Trench Coat Set - Women's/Men's Version (VCL-1011/VCL-1012) 22231610
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Fashion Trench Coat Set - Women's/Men's Version (VCL-1011/VCL-1012) 22231810
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Fashion Trench Coat Set - Women's/Men's Version (VCL-1011/VCL-1012) 22231910
NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Fashion Trench Coat Set - Women's/Men's Version (VCL-1011/VCL-1012) 22232110

#newproduct #Verycool #Fashion #TrenchCoatSet #Female #Male #clothing #accessory

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I like the coat for the female figure, but the boots are weird.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Ghost808

Ghost808
Agree with sky, the boots are ugly. They need more rigidity around the ankle and the toe needs to lift slightly. Also they seem more like combat boots, rather than high fashion. Verycool often have oddly designed boots.

Otherwise though, it's a nice set, and I imagine the tailoring should be pretty good, being from verycool. (They seem good at everything besides boots.)

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The hoodie with the male trench coat makes absolutely no sense to me. Is this something hipster tards are doing? Looks dumb and takes away from the overall "classy" look of a nice trench coat -- of course the jeans and flannel shirt don't exactly scream "fashion" to me either.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Fashion Trench Coat Set - Women's/Men's Version (VCL-1011/VCL-1012) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I have no idea, tbh. I don't keep up with fashion trends... Razz

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Annalise

Annalise
I like the female coat and bag, but don't care much for the dress and boots. Not sure if I'll go for this. I bet they would sell a LOT more of these if it did include a re-release of the Villa "head carving"!

Kallor8

Do the boots look like sneakers with a sleeve awkwardly sewn on top to anybody else? Like, you think they should be socks for a second, then realize they are attached.

csyeung

csyeung
I do appreciate clothing sets that come with shoes, I think I've ranted on that before haha. However, I do agree the female boots look weird. Her dress looks awkward as well especially the fit and the weird hem line. The beige with the striped pattern also looks a bit boring to me. I'd prefer some more colors than black or beige these days on clothing sets. I agree with Mark, that's a weird combo. I'd use the hoodie with jeans or the trench with the dress shirt. I thought this was a "fashion set". Wonder what fashion books/trends they are looking at!

Diana

Diana
I actually like the boots the most! Laughing
Of course not in this combination, but with combat clothes. I was thinking they look a lot like those boots I've been wanting to get for my ladies, but that I can only find one expensive pair of, shipped from the US (stupidly expensive for me).
In the photos those also look off around the ankle, but IRL they actually look good.

Judging by the reactions here I might have good chances finding them parted out. Very Happy

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
csyeung wrote:I do appreciate clothing sets that come with shoes, I think I've ranted on that before haha. However, I do agree the female boots look weird. Her dress looks awkward as well especially the fit and the weird hem line. The beige with the striped pattern also looks a bit boring to me. I'd prefer some more colors than black or beige these days on clothing sets. I agree with Mark, that's a weird combo. I'd use the hoodie with jeans or the trench with the dress shirt. I thought this was a "fashion set". Wonder what fashion books/trends they are looking at!

They're based on the Burberry fashion brand, that pattern is their famous trademarked tartan/plaid.

The women's trench coat was most likely based on this look with leather boots.
https://us.burberry.com/vintage-check-panel-cotton-gabardine-trench-coat-p80343091

I agree the dress hemline looks weird, the only way i could describe that hemline is "the Tinker Bell cut".
Yeah the boots could have been done better by VC.

Men's trenchcoat with plaid inner lining
http://www.shopad.tw/ProductDetail.aspx?iid=226416705&pr=57.88
http://www.shopad.tw/ProductDetail.aspx?iid=226416703&pr=58.88

Men's (short) trench coat with hoodie
https://hk.burberry.com/the-short-wimbledon-trench-coat-p80152361
Looks okay to me with the hood down, but i agree it looks unusual with the hood on,
like my brain is programmed that the coat should only go with a fedora or nothing at all.

I have a 1:1 of the plaid dress shirt, excellent quality clothing.

Finally, a nicely tailored 1/6 trench coat for me to do a Constantine bash.
Just saw my seller has the set for $77 P.O.

csyeung

csyeung
Thanks for the detailed info Rollotomasi! This set just went up on GT as well.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice investigation, Rollo. Some of the items look promising, others less so, but that is not all that surprising in combo sets, I suppose.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum