OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Funny video, guy weirded out by a Phicen

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Funny video, guy weirded out by a Phicen Empty Funny video, guy weirded out by a Phicen Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:48 am

Melancholia

Thought I'd post this here as it doesn't seem serious enough to post in the videos section.  Found this Youtube video from a guy who recieved a Phicen body as a revenge gift from an ex and is baffled by it.  Just thought I'd put it out there.  Gave me a few giggles!
https://youtu.be/jFZRInTJ65I

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL. Yes, December 2020 seems a pretty weird time to be so weirded out by the mere existence of TBLeague figures; they have been around for so many years. If this guy is any sort of scale collector, I just find it difficult to believe that he was so unaware and therefore so surprised; that he could not find a ton of online photos and YouTube videos covering these. Perhaps he doth protest a bit too much so he doesn't get teased. The "I don't know why you would want this" line is trite and silly, and if it is genuine, it betrays a remarkable lack of imagination; there are all sorts of reasons, not all of them "controversial." I could only imagine how he would freak (or say he freaks) if he was given a male TBLeague figure. And if he had more of these to compare with, he might discover that this particular body is not one of TBLeague's best (at least mine, probably from the first batches, have not been very good). If there weren't so many alternatives out there, I'd say here is a guy who could definitely benefit from this forum.

Reminder: he is working with early and inaccurate advertising that the body material is silicone -- it has since been revealed to be TPE, albeit a different one than Jiaou Doll's.

Leaving this here for now, but it will go in the video section later.

Sandron

"My ex-girlfriend sent it to me."
Yeah, sure, buddy.

Melancholia

I was thinking of how that black dress was staining the body...

DJ

DJ
Sandron wrote:"My ex-girlfriend sent it to me."
Yeah, sure, buddy.

Very Happy Laughing Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum