OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Impressions from Tatooine

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Impressions from Tatooine - Page 2 Empty Re: Impressions from Tatooine Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:53 am

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Very cool shadows and lighting effects.

27Impressions from Tatooine - Page 2 Empty Re: Impressions from Tatooine Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:33 pm

Theboo-bomb

Absolutely perfect, Tatooine is one of my favorite star wars planets and I've enjoyed every second of it. That said... I hope we get to see more of other places, I still wish Luca's got to produce his Star War's Underworld series.

28Impressions from Tatooine - Page 2 Empty Re: Impressions from Tatooine Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:32 am

AlKelAstra91

Totally nailed the atmosphere of Tatooine. The texturing and layout is flawless. Who could honestly still hate sand when it's captured this beautifully? The Mando figure is so damn cool, the droids, that little cage monster and of course lil' Grogu fit in perfectly. The shadow shots remind me of some of the first promotional posters of Episode I, with young Anakin standing in front of a wall with Darth Vader's shadow cast behind him.

29Impressions from Tatooine - Page 2 Empty Re: Impressions from Tatooine Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:07 am

Ephiane

Dio Build masterclass ! If You made the pictures without the mando, i still see it´s tatoine. The shadow pictures are sooo cool !

30Impressions from Tatooine - Page 2 Empty Re: Impressions from Tatooine Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:13 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
Thank you all!  Very Happy  Really glad you like it. Was a super fun project - I wish I had the space to display all my works at home all the time. But eh, that is a problem many of us share.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum