OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series-Europa Wars, Guardian of the Eagle, Pure Copper and Golden Armor, Eagle Guard [WF2021 Venue Version]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
POPTOYS 1/6 Armor Series-Europa War 2021 Shanghai WF Exhibition
Eagle Guardian Pure Copper Golden Armor Eagle

Cavalry Guard Venue Limited Edition ALS014 Golden Armor Eagle Cavalry Guard Venue Edition:
Head Sculpture*1
Female Body*1
Armor Hand Type*4
Inner Robe* 1
pants*1
cloak*1
belt*1
sword belt*1
helmet*1 (pure copper)
body armor*1 (pure copper)
arm armor*2 (pure copper)
leg armor*2 (pure copper)
long 劒*1
sword * 1 sheath
lances * 1
feather shield * 1
-beam frame * 1 A
bracket * 1
barcode:

ALS015 Guard armored eagle riding horses venue version:
white horses modeling * 1
horse visor * 1
horse neck A * 1
horse breastplate * 1
Vest armor*1
saddle*1
stirrup*2
saddlepadcloth*1
rein set*1
Barcode:

POPTOYS 1/6 Armor Legend Series-The Era of Europa War 2021 SHANG HAI WF Guard of Eagle Knight WF Limited COPPER version
ALS014 Golden armor Guard of Eagle Knight WF version:

Head*1
Female body*1
Hands*4
Undershirt*1
Pants*1 pair
Cloak*1
Belt*1
Sword belt*1
Armet*1(made of copper)
Body armor*1( made of copper)
Arm armor*2(made of copper)
Cuish*2(made of copper)
Long sword*1
Scabbard*1
Lance*1
Shield*1
Armor stand*1(wooden)
Figure stand*1
ALS015 Guard of Eagle Knight War horse WF version:
White horse*1
Horse vizor*1
Horse Neck armor*1
Horse cuirass*1
Horse hip armor*1
Saddle*1
Stirrup*2
Saddle cloth*1
Rein accessories package*1

NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series-Europa Wars, Guardian of the Eagle, Pure Copper and Golden Armor, Eagle Guard [WF2021 Venue Version] 17222812
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series-Europa Wars, Guardian of the Eagle, Pure Copper and Golden Armor, Eagle Guard [WF2021 Venue Version] 17223011
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series-Europa Wars, Guardian of the Eagle, Pure Copper and Golden Armor, Eagle Guard [WF2021 Venue Version] 17223113
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series-Europa Wars, Guardian of the Eagle, Pure Copper and Golden Armor, Eagle Guard [WF2021 Venue Version] 17223210
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series-Europa Wars, Guardian of the Eagle, Pure Copper and Golden Armor, Eagle Guard [WF2021 Venue Version] 17223311
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series-Europa Wars, Guardian of the Eagle, Pure Copper and Golden Armor, Eagle Guard [WF2021 Venue Version] 17223411
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series-Europa Wars, Guardian of the Eagle, Pure Copper and Golden Armor, Eagle Guard [WF2021 Venue Version] 17223510
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series-Europa Wars, Guardian of the Eagle, Pure Copper and Golden Armor, Eagle Guard [WF2021 Venue Version] 17223611
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series-Europa Wars, Guardian of the Eagle, Pure Copper and Golden Armor, Eagle Guard [WF2021 Venue Version] 17223811
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series-Europa Wars, Guardian of the Eagle, Pure Copper and Golden Armor, Eagle Guard [WF2021 Venue Version] 17223910
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series-Europa Wars, Guardian of the Eagle, Pure Copper and Golden Armor, Eagle Guard [WF2021 Venue Version] 17224011
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series-Europa Wars, Guardian of the Eagle, Pure Copper and Golden Armor, Eagle Guard [WF2021 Venue Version] 17224111
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series-Europa Wars, Guardian of the Eagle, Pure Copper and Golden Armor, Eagle Guard [WF2021 Venue Version] 17224210
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series-Europa Wars, Guardian of the Eagle, Pure Copper and Golden Armor, Eagle Guard [WF2021 Venue Version] 17224310
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series-Europa Wars, Guardian of the Eagle, Pure Copper and Golden Armor, Eagle Guard [WF2021 Venue Version] 17224410
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series-Europa Wars, Guardian of the Eagle, Pure Copper and Golden Armor, Eagle Guard [WF2021 Venue Version] 17224411
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series-Europa Wars, Guardian of the Eagle, Pure Copper and Golden Armor, Eagle Guard [WF2021 Venue Version] 17224510
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series-Europa Wars, Guardian of the Eagle, Pure Copper and Golden Armor, Eagle Guard [WF2021 Venue Version] 17224610
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series-Europa Wars, Guardian of the Eagle, Pure Copper and Golden Armor, Eagle Guard [WF2021 Venue Version] 17224711
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series-Europa Wars, Guardian of the Eagle, Pure Copper and Golden Armor, Eagle Guard [WF2021 Venue Version] 17224810
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series-Europa Wars, Guardian of the Eagle, Pure Copper and Golden Armor, Eagle Guard [WF2021 Venue Version] 17224910
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series-Europa Wars, Guardian of the Eagle, Pure Copper and Golden Armor, Eagle Guard [WF2021 Venue Version] 17225010
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series-Europa Wars, Guardian of the Eagle, Pure Copper and Golden Armor, Eagle Guard [WF2021 Venue Version] 17225110
NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series-Europa Wars, Guardian of the Eagle, Pure Copper and Golden Armor, Eagle Guard [WF2021 Venue Version] 17225111

#newproduct #PopToys #ArmoredLegendSeries #EuropaWars #GuardianoftheEagle #female #fantasy

Valiarde

Valiarde
I like the head. Best version of these three so far imo. Another copper armor. Everyone is upping their game.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:Everyone is upping their game.
And the cost.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series-Europa Wars, Guardian of the Eagle, Pure Copper and Golden Armor, Eagle Guard [WF2021 Venue Version] C8485110

Valiarde

Valiarde
And the cost.

But here it is justified. We get two standard versions and a more expensive copper exclusive version for anyone interested.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I can't say I'm a huge fan of this style of fantasy armor, but I really like that they made another fully-armored fantasy warrior that looks relatively serious and does not play excessively to certain overly-sexualized stereotypes. I absolutely love the head. It looks realistic, serious, and a little melancholy, beautiful and yet mature. I don't know if it is ideal for a warrior character, but it is certainly a great head sculpt. Overall, like Valiarde already said, probably the best product in this series so far.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Agree that the head isnt very fitting for a warrior. She makes a great lotr elf though. Figure reminds me of a mix of galadriel, sauron and thranduil.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:Agree that the head isnt very fitting for a warrior. She makes a great lotr elf though. Figure reminds me of a mix of galadriel, sauron and thranduil.

Actually, it did cross my mind that she has a somewhat elvish quality about her... but I'm still happy she has (presumably) regular ears. Smile

8NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series-Europa Wars, Guardian of the Eagle, Pure Copper and Golden Armor, Eagle Guard [WF2021 Venue Version] Empty Impressions Mon May 02, 2022 10:28 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
So after a year of wait, I finally received this nice figure

Yesterday I took the chance to took it on my bike and into the forest. It is not the best figure to pose in nature, because she looks so royal.

The head is very nice (she looks a bit like one of my coworkers actually) and the armor is well done. She can't stand very well on her own and the hand pegs are weak as known from poptoys - but a little bit easier to plug in than the older versions (at least that is my feeling)
The sword and tiara are really nice.

I forgot to take the helmet with me on the trip.

NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series-Europa Wars, Guardian of the Eagle, Pure Copper and Golden Armor, Eagle Guard [WF2021 Venue Version] NFvVkx9h

NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series-Europa Wars, Guardian of the Eagle, Pure Copper and Golden Armor, Eagle Guard [WF2021 Venue Version] FZeoITMh

NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series-Europa Wars, Guardian of the Eagle, Pure Copper and Golden Armor, Eagle Guard [WF2021 Venue Version] 2h9zj7Yh

NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series-Europa Wars, Guardian of the Eagle, Pure Copper and Golden Armor, Eagle Guard [WF2021 Venue Version] QPRKvt6h

NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series-Europa Wars, Guardian of the Eagle, Pure Copper and Golden Armor, Eagle Guard [WF2021 Venue Version] N0V1F75h

NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series-Europa Wars, Guardian of the Eagle, Pure Copper and Golden Armor, Eagle Guard [WF2021 Venue Version] 3lULco3h

NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series-Europa Wars, Guardian of the Eagle, Pure Copper and Golden Armor, Eagle Guard [WF2021 Venue Version] 8wKEb08h

NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series-Europa Wars, Guardian of the Eagle, Pure Copper and Golden Armor, Eagle Guard [WF2021 Venue Version] VZDa9uxh

shazzdan

shazzdan
She looks pretty good and the photos are great. You're right about her not suiting the outdoors. She belongs in a throne room.

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Very nice photos, Valiarde! The figure turned out really nice. The face/expression looks very interesting, but "controlling" the hair seems problematic NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series-Europa Wars, Guardian of the Eagle, Pure Copper and Golden Armor, Eagle Guard [WF2021 Venue Version] 1f60b

Valiarde

Valiarde
Randam Hajile wrote:Very nice photos, Valiarde! The figure turned out really nice. The face/expression looks very interesting, but "controlling" the hair seems problematic NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series-Europa Wars, Guardian of the Eagle, Pure Copper and Golden Armor, Eagle Guard [WF2021 Venue Version] 1f60b

Haha very true! I put her in my saddle bags and was pumping through the forest with the bike so it was total chaos with the hair in the end. Razz But whatever, just imagine she is on warfare conquering Mordor or sth and the crazy hair makes more sense Smile

@shazz: yeah, she would look pretty in a throne room!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She looks great. I think I know why you forgot the helmet: you're in love with the face! Wink

Valiarde

Valiarde
GubernatorFan wrote:She looks great. I think I know why you forgot the helmet: you're in love with the face! Wink

Ha! I must admit, it would be a waste to give her that ugly helmet Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
While she may not fit exactly in the forest, these are still really nice photos. And, indeed, a very lovely face (is there an office romance brewing with your coworker…? Wink )

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: PopToys: 1/6 Armored Legend Series-Europa Wars, Guardian of the Eagle, Pure Copper and Golden Armor, Eagle Guard [WF2021 Venue Version] C8485110

Valiarde

Valiarde
Stryker2011 wrote:While she may not fit exactly in the forest, these are still really nice photos. And, indeed, a very lovely face (is there an office romance brewing with your coworker…? Wink )

You better hope not or my gf will kill me Smile But my coworker is getting married in July - too bad I can't photograph her wedding even when she asked me to, because I'll be on vacation myself Basketball

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Great pics! I’ve never been a big fan of helmets on figures myself. I’m all about the head sculpts.

csyeung

csyeung
Excellent photos Viliarde! Looks pretty awesome, especially the details in the armor.

Ovy

Ovy
Ah totally forgot about that one. Really like those shoulders and red thingies coming out. Overall the arms and legs look great, rest ok. I actually find the Noble Sauron helmet interesting too.
Too bad about these Poptoys bodies popping out of their sockets etc.

Why in a forest? I think she was imprisoned alone in a tower for a long time. She cut her hair short (in her terms), as it was ten times longer before and used as a rope to escape the tower. Then killed a prince for the armor.

Do I happen to know that coworker from elementary school?

Valiarde

Valiarde
Thanks for the comments!

Ovy wrote:
Why in a forest? I think she was imprisoned alone in a tower for a long time. She cut her hair short (in her terms), as it was ten times longer before and used as a rope to escape the tower. Then killed a prince for the armor.

Do I happen to know that coworker from elementary school?

Razz Sounds like a better fairy tale than most I've read

And no - that coworker you know from elementary school, while also getting married this year (in june), is not the one I was referring to. Smile

Diana

Diana
Wow! I thought she looked too over the top in the promos, but your photos are gorgeous as always and she really has a great presence! The head is beautiful and I like how her colors pop in the greens of nature. I'm thinking she was guarding a royal transport, they got attacked and she is now checking that there are no attackers left. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum