OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Exo-6: Star Trek: First Contact Enterprise-E Captain’s Chair 1/6 scale Accessory

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Star Trek: First Contact
ENTERPRISE-E CAPTAIN’S CHAIR
1:6 Scale Prop Replica Physical Collectible

$195 USD
EXO-6 presents its first environmental display diorama replica with the Captain’s Chair from the Enterprise-E. As seen in Star Trek: First Contact, this authentic 1:6th scale prop piece recreates the bridge command chair in extreme detail.

Captain Picard’s seat of power has been accurately recreated with the best reference available. The back and seat are molded in foam to replicate the look and feel of an upholstered chair. The armrests have simulated control panels that light-up with a layout taken from Michael Okuda’s original art from First Contact, based on Tom Mahoney’s LCARS button designs. The base also lights up as it did in the film.

Not only are there lights but the Enterprise-E Captain’s Chair features various sounds and phrases from the film. The USB-C port in the base powers the chair with an included cable that you can plug into any USB power supply such as a computer or a wall socket adaptor (not included).

Display this classic movie set piece with the EXO-6 1:6th scale Captain Picard figure from Star Trek: First Contact or on its own - it is an instantly recognizable collectible that will be the perfect desk display for any Star Trek fan.

Height: 6 in, (15 cm)
Materials: ABS, PVC, and synthetic materials.
Art Box Dimensions: 35.3 x 19.6 x 9.1 cm
Prototype shown, actual product may vary.

Star Trek: First Contact
ENTERPRISE-E BRIDGE BACKDROP (NOT ON SALE YET)
1:6 Scale 1:6 Scale Backdrop Display - Physical Collectible

NEW PRODUCT: Exo-6: Star Trek: First Contact Enterprise-E Captain’s Chair 1/6 scale Accessory 11684
NEW PRODUCT: Exo-6: Star Trek: First Contact Enterprise-E Captain’s Chair 1/6 scale Accessory 2995
NEW PRODUCT: Exo-6: Star Trek: First Contact Enterprise-E Captain’s Chair 1/6 scale Accessory 3672

NEW PRODUCT: Exo-6: Star Trek: First Contact Enterprise-E Captain’s Chair 1/6 scale Accessory 4627
NEW PRODUCT: Exo-6: Star Trek: First Contact Enterprise-E Captain’s Chair 1/6 scale Accessory 5575
NEW PRODUCT: Exo-6: Star Trek: First Contact Enterprise-E Captain’s Chair 1/6 scale Accessory 6541
NEW PRODUCT: Exo-6: Star Trek: First Contact Enterprise-E Captain’s Chair 1/6 scale Accessory 7520
NEW PRODUCT: Exo-6: Star Trek: First Contact Enterprise-E Captain’s Chair 1/6 scale Accessory 8491
NEW PRODUCT: Exo-6: Star Trek: First Contact Enterprise-E Captain’s Chair 1/6 scale Accessory 9474
NEW PRODUCT: Exo-6: Star Trek: First Contact Enterprise-E Captain’s Chair 1/6 scale Accessory 10451
NEW PRODUCT: Exo-6: Star Trek: First Contact Enterprise-E Captain’s Chair 1/6 scale Accessory 11685
NEW PRODUCT: Exo-6: Star Trek: First Contact Enterprise-E Captain’s Chair 1/6 scale Accessory 12408

#newproduct #Exo-6 #StarTrek #FirstContact #Enterprise-E #Captain's Chair #accessory #Sci-Fi #movie

davidd

davidd
Almost two-hundred bucks at Big Bad Toy Store:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/198390

Diana

Diana
Ooph! I don't have a single Star Trek figure, but this chair makes me want to buy one. Pretty awesome.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, it looks great, and it's great that they developed a proper backdrop for it. Likewise, it was a very good idea to sell them separately, as not every collector would buy both.

Diana

Diana
This actually makes me want to make my own bridge! With colorful transparent stickers/sheets, LEDs and everything!

I've been meaning to play with LEDs for my figure unit. Once I've figured that out... Oooph! Twisted Evil

Today I got the okay to take an extended holiday starting May (4 weeks unpaid, then 10h/week for a few months). I've been mentioning my new space, which I should be getting access to in April... S81t's getting real! I'm bursting with ideas!! Very Happy bounce cheers sunny

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I see spot-on Picard in the profile but frontal, not so much.
The 1st pic with the chair reminded me of Hector Salamanca in his wheelchair Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

Kidding aside, that's one cool accessory! I'd go for the D chair.
"The back and seat are molded in foam to replicate the look and feel of an upholstered chair. ",
I wonder if the foam is covered with something or plain exposed.
I'm sure Nanjin anticipated everything, I'm just curious as to the actual materials used especially with the non-plastic parts.

Regarding the backdrop, does anybody know if it's just a trifold cardboard backdrop like those by DID (box lid covers) & HT? Because the shape of the last pic denotes the trifold style.
But the description states "physical collectible" so I was wondering if it's in 3D like a relief wall, warranting it as a separate purchase.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
According to Nanjin, the chair actually comes with two seat cushions. The empty chair cushion, if I’m remembering correctly is foam filled. The second cushion will probably be sculpted since it’s going to have butt and thigh impressions so he will ”sit” in it correctly.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Exo-6: Star Trek: First Contact Enterprise-E Captain’s Chair 1/6 scale Accessory C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum