OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harry Callahan Sixth Scale Figure (Dirty Harry)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
$275 USD

ABOUT THIS SIXTH SCALE FIGURE
“Now you know why they call me Dirty Harry: every dirty job that comes along.”

Sideshow presents the Harry Callahan Sixth Scale Figure, joining the Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection as a celebration of the actor’s extensive career in film.

Based on Clint Eastwood’s appearance in the action-thriller film Dirty Harry, the Harry Callahan Sixth Scale Figure features a carefully crafted portrait with the actor’s iconic scowl, perfect for staring down the criminals in your collection. This essential neo-noir antihero also wears a custom-tailored fabric costume including a shirt, pants, a burgundy vest, a striped tie, a belt, a herringbone jacket with elbow patches, and a shoulder holster that fits beneath the jacket.

The Harry Callahan Sixth Scale Figure is articulated to allow for numerous display options utilizing the accompanying additional hands and accessories. Callahan comes prepared for the job with a police badge, a wristwatch, and a .44 magnum pistol which fits into his shoulder holder. The figure also comes with seven hands in total, including a pair of fists, a pair of relaxed hands, a right pistol-holding hand, a left pistol-supporting hand, and a right hand for holding his badge. Pose this police inspector in dramatic and dynamic stances to recreate your favorite movie moments on your shelf.

You’ve gotta ask yourself one question — if you feel lucky, be sure to bring home the Harry Callahan Sixth Scale Figure from Sideshow’s Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection today.

Brand
Clint Eastwood
Manufacturer
Sideshow Collectibles
Type
Sixth Scale Figure
Artists

Narae (Sculpt)
Yi Xie (Sculpt)
Namhoon Kim (Sculpt) (Paint)
Kevin Ellis (Design)
Tom Gilliland (Design)
Wan Lee (Paint)
Mijin Namgung (Cut and Sew)
The Sideshow Sixth Scale Design & Development Team (Design) (Development)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Harry Callahan Sixth Scale Figure specially features:

Headsculpt of Clint Eastwood, as seen in Dirty Harry
Tailored Costume, including:
Shirt
Striped Tie
Burgundy Vest
Pants
Belt
Herringbone Jacket with Elbow Patches
Shoulder Holster
Multiple handsets, including:
Right Pistol Hand
Left Pistol Support Hand
L/R Fists
L/R Relaxed Hand
Right Hand for Holding Badge
One (1) Pair of Shoes
Police Badge
.44 Magnum Pistol
ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
Materials
Fabric , Plastic
Product Size
Height: 12" (30.5 cm) *

Shipping Weight
0.00 lbs (0 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values. Learn more

SKU
UPC
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.

Trademarks for the name and likeness of Clint Eastwood are owned by Garrapata, LLC and are used with permission. DIRTY HARRY and all related characters and elements © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s22)

NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harry Callahan Sixth Scale Figure (Dirty Harry) 28202a10
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harry Callahan Sixth Scale Figure (Dirty Harry) Bc261410
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harry Callahan Sixth Scale Figure (Dirty Harry) 4301f510
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harry Callahan Sixth Scale Figure (Dirty Harry) 032b4d10
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harry Callahan Sixth Scale Figure (Dirty Harry) 2c1c8810
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harry Callahan Sixth Scale Figure (Dirty Harry) 3dd45d10
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harry Callahan Sixth Scale Figure (Dirty Harry) 748f3310
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harry Callahan Sixth Scale Figure (Dirty Harry) 7617f310
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harry Callahan Sixth Scale Figure (Dirty Harry) Ac5dfb10
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harry Callahan Sixth Scale Figure (Dirty Harry) 44479610
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harry Callahan Sixth Scale Figure (Dirty Harry) 7b2c5710
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harry Callahan Sixth Scale Figure (Dirty Harry) A2dbc210
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harry Callahan Sixth Scale Figure (Dirty Harry) 48cd1910
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harry Callahan Sixth Scale Figure (Dirty Harry) 9645d210
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harry Callahan Sixth Scale Figure (Dirty Harry) 92224110
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harry Callahan Sixth Scale Figure (Dirty Harry) 29d38710
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harry Callahan Sixth Scale Figure (Dirty Harry) F79bef10
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harry Callahan Sixth Scale Figure (Dirty Harry) A096e810

#newproduct #SideshowCollecibles #ClintEastwood #DirtyHarry #HarryCallahan #male #movie

Nekk-ra

Great looking figure, but not worth Sideshow's asking price, which is a shame.

Diana

Diana
This even got my man tempted, as a non-collector! But too expensive. Sad

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
The promo pictures look quite nice ... but better not forget that it is a Sideshow figure. Most likely this 275$-figure will come with a dirt-cheap body and a sub-par paintjob. I had to swap the body on my Sideshow "Jack Burton" to a Worldbox body to make him look Ok. It is sad that there seem to be stupid design flaws on most premium-priced figures from Sideshow. NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harry Callahan Sixth Scale Figure (Dirty Harry) 1f623

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s because of their lack of Quality Control, and lack of concern.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harry Callahan Sixth Scale Figure (Dirty Harry) C8485110

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I'll be the test-monkey for the group. I POd this and the Blondie figure, so I guess I'll be eating a huge chunk of crap if these turn out horrible like a lot of Sideshow figures.

NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Harry Callahan Sixth Scale Figure (Dirty Harry) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
As long as they can match the prototype images, it promises to be a great figure. The likeness is certainly there. I hope it turns out great.

shazzdan

shazzdan
If this had a generic head sculpt, a set like this would be worth $150. No way is a Clint Eastwood HS worth $125. I'm a big Dirty Harry fan and would like to get this but not at that price.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
shazzdan wrote:If this had a generic head sculpt, a set like this would be worth $150. No way is a Clint Eastwood HS worth $125.

It's somewhat overpriced, for sure -- and being that it's Sideshow, the within body will probably disappoint. But let's not blow it totally out of proportion. Nobody has seen even average figures go at $150 for years. And even "Clint Eastwood" aside, this is well above an average figure and not as straightforward as people are saying. The microweaves on both the sweater vest wool and the jacket fabric pattern, as well as the pattern on the well realized jacket inner lining, are all exceptional and probably special made. I don't know of any micro material like that which you could buy off the shelf, I wish I could. Overall $25 less would have been reasonable, and $50 less would have made it a no-brainer purchase even with any possible body disappointments. But it ain't $125 overpriced.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Not to mention we have to be realistic here. This is a “Clint Eastwood Legacy” figure, which means they had to pay not only Eastwood, but the studio for using the “character”, so there are extra costs involved. And when you consider that even Sideshow’s comic characters run this much for only having to pay ONE license holder, these prices, while high, aren’t as high as they could be.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum