OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated 1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

shovelchop81

skywalkersaga wrote:Omg, I can't handle how awesome this looks!!!

Thank you very much SWS! I'm working on the base now.

I shared the thread with the seller of the printed parts and got a nice reaction too! Wink

New message from: aikusstudio (5) Omg. First of all thank you for promotion. Your work is fantastic!!! I didn't had idea you will do that if i knwo, I could print you another sauron version (same pose but more parts), so you didn't need to cut it so much. Your work is awesome wrote:

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Very nice indeed. Now you can team up with them and go into business making a small set of these for sale. Smile I know, I know, it will get old real fast...

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

skywalkersaga

Oh, aww! Glad the artist appreciates it, too. And lol, yeah now you can make another one (for me) Laughing

P.S. I'm a metalhead too.  ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 1f608

shovelchop81

GubernatorFan wrote:Very nice indeed. Now you can team up with them and go into business making a small set of these for sale. Smile I know, I know, it will get old real fast...

skywalkersaga wrote:Oh, aww! Glad the artist appreciates it, too. And lol, yeah now you can make another one (for me) Laughing

P.S. I'm a metalhead too.  ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 1f608

You know me too well GTF! I'm struggling to get the base done as it is, separating the helmets so I can build at least one of them into a complete one to make castings from for future projects. Then a whole lot of sanding (yawn) needed before primer can even be sprayed, oh year and plenty of black milliput needed before that too so I can fill in all those holes and foot stand marks, also work out a way to attach a HT flight pole stand and loads more detail pieces of bones and weapons etc.. then plenty off volcanic dust and sand.
I'm also a bit distracted now as I have my first cat in many, many years being delivered tomorrow, a 6kg 4 year old Maine Coon Tom called Murphy! This could be an expensive disaster! LOL, hopefully not but I have been busy doing all this crazy stuff required by the UK cat people (not by law) for his comfortable transition into a new strange home, in Greece the cats I had just adopted me and that was it! Wink

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 7WxNDVO

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 HI1MLkV

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 ZzsdVaZ

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Good luck with your new kitty! Hope he doesn't knock over too many figures. Laughing

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Holy!!! He turned out awesome. That cloak, despite the craftily look is beautiful and pulls the whole thing together. Pretty neat that you got that reply back from the person that printed out the parts for you. That base is going to be something special for him.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Your cat adoption should be an interesting experience. I hope that as long as you keep your shelves crowded with figures, the cat will not get it into its head to try to scale and explore them, and so will hopefully not cause damage. Fingers crossed.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
skywalkersaga wrote:Good luck with your new kitty! Hope he doesn't knock over too many figures. Laughing

Thanks! I hope so too!! affraid

Stryker2011 wrote:Holy!!! He turned out awesome. That cloak, despite the craftily look is beautiful and pulls the whole thing together. Pretty neat that you got that reply back from the person that printed out the parts for you. That base is going to be something special for him.

Cheers Stryker (nearly called you Stryder there! Laughing ) Craftily? I'm imagining a sneaky villain covered in glitter and stick on stars now! Twisted Evil

GubernatorFan wrote:Your cat adoption should be an interesting experience. I hope that as long as you keep your shelves crowded with figures, the cat will not get it into its head to try to scale and explore them, and so will hopefully not cause damage. Fingers crossed.

That's what I'm counting on!! I pray it works!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Started 'building' the base/dio as is, then later thought "hang on, this is huge! I only need half of it!", so I cut it in half with a huge wood saw, I'll use the other half for Star Wars or something like that. Did lots of sanding with really low grit rough sandpaper and a wire brush trying to minimise the ripple layer effect of the printing, then made a metal base attachment point for the 'flight pole' ect.. which was hot glued in place. The original foot placement stand areas and the new stand system have all been blended into the bases with black milliput then sanded, not sure what to do with the helmets I removed yet as they aren't movie accurate as is, so will need modding. Also want to make something gory for Sauron to hold like Elendil's fire ravaged partial skeleton still sporting his iconic helmet and remnants of his armour. I'll then be able to use this as a nightmare visage for his son Isildur and call it 'Isildur's Bane' as the One Ring warps his mind! Twisted Evil

Milliput to fix holes left by helmet removal and the statue foot/feet placement cut outs.

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 FJlql9n

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 ZMyLtGj

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 3Vyl8sU

Metal stand adaptor construction.

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 QH6YfAH

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 BbNtQcd

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 ErgU05v

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 QZQjBX8

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 8N4YRn0

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 T9YdMnM

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 FKe6EJU

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 OdWSgLY

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 JeDdJ8E

Annoyed I had to use this lovely motorcycle acorn nut!

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 Il83ubF

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 F8uhCBb

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 0hC4YU8

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 Elsi5ru

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 Q5c3rL0

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 JwWwS7K

When I decided I only need half the base.

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 TLXLrrP

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 Fm5Ywak

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 Nse1BCP

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 GOsCggH

After putting it in the large vice and using the wood saw to cut it in half.

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 Pz7IoSV

Cut metal bracket back a bit to slide it further to the rear.

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 VSg3qLq

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 DGgqT06

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 NERQ94E

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 Akkw7ZF

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 6ECXpyI

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 J8cl2vG

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 GUlg7l0

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 00LrZCS

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 CdX6Ul7

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 TiKEBAq

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 7sOtZJi

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 KREQmLw

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 Yk2d3k4

Just starting basic paint...

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 VLX5W1S

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 75YBspH

Lots more to do but been a bit down as the bloody cat went missing again, been over a week now and all I've got for my extensive daily and nightly searching, leafleting etc.. is a nasty cold!! Which is why work on this has been so slow.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh no, sorry your cat went missing. Didn't you only just get it??? :'(

The base looks good though, seems fitting for such a great figure. : )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Sorry to hear about your cat, Brother. Hopefully it will come back.

The base is looking good. (Despite the cold and cat issues).

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 C8485110

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
skywalkersaga wrote:Oh no, sorry your cat went missing. Didn't you only just get it??? :'(

The base looks good though, seems fitting for such a great figure. : )

Stryker2011 wrote:Sorry to hear about your cat, Brother. Hopefully it will come back.

The base is looking good. (Despite the cold and cat issues).

Thanks guys and yes SWS, I did, he'd been out before and come back, think some junky bastards nicked him to sell as he looks like a purebred even though he's not.
Anyway going to start painting the skulls and bones white then do loads of washes, PVA some dust, add some lava perhaps etc..

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Sheesh, that cat is an adventure. Hope you get him back safe and sound. In the meantime, beautiful work on that base... those bases.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
The base looks really great as does the overall figure. I hope your kitty cat comes back soon.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 1f60e

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Sheesh, that cat is an adventure. Hope you get him back safe and sound. In the meantime, beautiful work on that base... those bases.

Theboo-bomb wrote:The base looks really great as does the overall figure. I hope your kitty cat comes back soon.

Thanks! Done some paint.

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 BexyUgD

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 Is9NH48

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 RVl0ZjQ

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 9rJOgyM

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That looks really good. The skeletons are awesome looking.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautiful work on the painted base(s).

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2011 wrote:That looks really good. The skeletons are awesome looking.

GubernatorFan wrote:Beautiful work on the painted base(s).

Cheers guys! It's still evolving with molten lava being the main addition, I may or may not incorporate the extra base below to add more of a lava river that Sauron can hold Elendil's burnt skeleton over. Like I said this is sort of a nightmare scene from Isildur's mind while he is under The One Ring's influence, seeing a very distorted view of his father's death by Sauron and I like flames and skulls too, got enough of them tattooed on me! Twisted Evil

Obviously I would blend the bases together with Dremeling and black milliput.

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 Wyzu81b

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 ZQBOMI6

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 7lA1zec

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 2IdFool

PAINT FOR LAVA etc..

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 RU5hKTr

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 Esg0HQK

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 KS4kfZl

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 9xSTNiZ

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 HRIiqES

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 IKiGQ1S

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 JCIaT7z

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 JPFRFNi

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 KtBHgbv

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 HqPTuVm

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 PYdXJRp

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 QXtoFbJ

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 DWr9Y4i

I'll be adding layers of gloss clear to the lava, dust to the rocks and perhaps even some EL-Wire to light it up.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looking good, Alex. That’s a nice effect with the lava added.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, you made it beautiful and striking. I would have been tempted to make the skulls more dark/weathered/grimey.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2011 wrote:Looking good, Alex. That’s a nice effect with the lava added.

GubernatorFan wrote:I agree, you made it beautiful and striking. I would have been tempted to make the skulls more dark/weathered/grimey.

Thanks! It's still liable to change, yes the skulls are a bit brighter at the moment but I might darken them again.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Something that I associate with lava flow but may be too difficult or messy, are some layers of dark or medium-dark grey flakey ash -- especially cool when the lava shines through the cracks. But that might be too time/labor-consuming to apply here (even if, for practical reasons, it is kept to a single layer), and I can't think of an easy quick technique that is sure to work.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Something that I associate with lava flow but may be too difficult or messy, are some layers of dark or medium-dark grey flakey ash -- especially cool when the lava shines through the cracks. But that might be too time/labor-consuming to apply here (even if, for practical reasons, it is kept to a single layer), and I can't think of an easy quick technique that is sure to work.

Is this what you mean? It's the paint dust (painted the 'rock' with PVA then sprinkled on the dust and brush off excess dust when dry) I was talking about being part of the next stage, the other part is the gloss clear, still drying (so looks milky in places until it dries shiny clear) but you get the idea.

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 T8R8M2X

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 DtMBQjX

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 PP53KsA

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 XrBNpaR

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 JJWAHP3

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 3xH90PK

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh yes, something along these lines, definitely. Hard to do, but you did it very nicely.

https://www.moehotglass.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/IMG_6540.jpg

Ovy

Ovy
Wow, you sanded and sawed like a maniac. Beautiful base, the different oranges really give it an effectve lava effect.

And glad you found a plausible way to incorporate the helmetskullspine thing, haha.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Oh yes, something along these lines, definitely. Hard to do, but you did it very nicely.

https://www.moehotglass.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/IMG_6540.jpg

Great reference pic! Yes I'll add a bit of surface slag, good idea!

Ovy wrote:Wow, you sanded and sawed like a maniac. Beautiful base, the different oranges really give it an effectve lava effect.

And glad you found a plausible way to incorporate the helmetskullspine thing, haha.

Cheers Ovy! Yeah, you can't argue with the realism of a deluded dream sequence! pirat

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That looks excellent. I like the flecks of ash in the lava. Nicely done.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2011 wrote:That looks excellent. I like the flecks of ash in the lava. Nicely done.

Cheers Stryker!
GTF, I added the 'moving' crust to the lava but it's dulled the brightness and contrast of the lava considerably so I'll need to redo the orange etc.. paint to make it 'pop' again.

The main work I did was cutting up the spare lava/rock type resin base I had lying around and grafted it to the PLA printed base as an extension to add some wider rivers of lava at the front. I used milliput of course to sculpt in all the gaps and have done the basic black and dark brown base coats soon to be followed by the dust and bright lava colours.

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 9MU72PP

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 StR1Ms1

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 MxB6nWF

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 AOeVv0A

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 DGk9Kw2

Plastic food tray material and duct tape with super glue, will be covered by foam later,

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 Zm24OIR

Resculpted the edges of the resin base too

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 45uTo9K

Milliput sculpting as filler.

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 So5iI7k

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 H03vyom

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 XDgvwMm

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 RB58Jf1

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 JOWw6bN

ELENDIL'S HELMET ..... Building a custom articulated  1/6 scale SAURON from Peter Jackson's LOTR using 3D printed statue parts - Page 5 X6WSyGt

Valiarde

Valiarde
That is a nice 'Dead Strange' base Smile

Looks cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum