OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Simone Sansregrets: A French Photographer in Tahiti

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Simone Sansregrets: A French Photographer in Tahiti 51970058953_db6fc9326a_b
Beach Babe Photographer by
Gary  Menten, on Flickr

Simone Sansregrets: A French Photographer in Tahiti 51970280104_af5f1e13ec_b
Gary  Menten, on Flickr

Simone Sansregrets: A French Photographer in Tahiti 51968989812_3cc025ffdb_b
Gary  Menten, on Flickr

Simone Sansregrets: A French Photographer in Tahiti 51970058653_db670dfce1_b
Gary  Menten, on Flickr

Simone Sansregrets: A French Photographer in Tahiti 51970552835_a692ec6e3b_b
Beach Babe Photographer by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

Simone Sansregrets: A French Photographer in Tahiti 51969989511_fb28e1e7e9_b
Gary  Menten, on Flickr

Simone Sansregrets: A French Photographer in Tahiti 51969989416_599687a9ce_b
Gary  Menten, on Flickr

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great shots Gary! Great background too!

Ephiane

Ephiane
She´s so sweet, and the light and background gives a Thaiti feeling to me. Thanks for showing

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Ephiane wrote:She´s so sweet, and the light and background gives a Thaiti feeling to me. Thanks for showing

Thank-you.

davidd

davidd
Cute figure, and I love the bamboo hut and tropical setting... and the transistor radio reminiscent of Gilligan's Island.

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
davidd wrote:Cute figure, and I love the bamboo hut and tropical setting... and the transistor radio reminiscent of Gilligan's Island.

Which brings me to a question. Ginger or Mary-Anne?

On the same topic, was at a dollar store yesterday an picked up some bamboo sticks, usually used for tomato plants. I think I may improve that hut a bit over the weekend.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Great pics. The hands on the camera really sell it. And I so love the tropical hut background.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, the background and the accessories steal the show. Great photography, of course.

davidd

davidd
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:
davidd wrote:... and the transistor radio reminiscent of Gilligan's Island.

Which brings me to a question.  Ginger or Mary-Anne?  

For a number of years I was in the Mary-Anne camp, but recently I have been watching the marvelously restored Gilligan's Island episodes telecast on The Sundance Channel, and... Ginger! Definitely Ginger now! Perhaps my tastes have matured. Or perhaps in the past I was intimidated because "a movie star" was so far out of my league. But who am I kidding - Mary-Anne is drop-dead gorgeous and exponentially out of my league too. But these days: Ginger, no question.

Looking forward to seeing the bamboo-enhanced Tahitian Terrace!

As an off-topic note: the Gilligan's Island episodes on The Sundance Channel are preceded by a "sensitive content warning" due to insensitive language and racial and cultural stereotyping.
Crying or Very sad

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
davidd wrote:
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:
davidd wrote:... and the transistor radio reminiscent of Gilligan's Island.

Which brings me to a question.  Ginger or Mary-Anne?  

For a number of years I was in the Mary-Anne camp, but recently I have been watching the marvelously restored Gilligan's Island episodes telecast on The Sundance Channel, and... Ginger! Definitely Ginger now! Perhaps my tastes have matured. Or perhaps in the past I was intimidated because "a movie star" was so far out of my league. But who am I kidding - Mary-Anne is drop-dead gorgeous and exponentially out of my league too. But these days: Ginger, no question.

Looking forward to seeing the bamboo-enhanced Tahitian Terrace!

As an off-topic note: the Gilligan's Island episodes on The Sundance Channel are preceded by a "sensitive content warning" due to insensitive language and racial and cultural stereotyping.
Crying or Very sad

It's kind of funny that in the 60's, network sensors would allow racial and cultural stereotyping but not allow a woman to show her navel on screen. Both actresses were drop dead gorgeous, but while Tina Louise received all the hot, sexy fan mail, it was Dawn Wells who received all the marriage proposals.  Men dreamed of having sex with Ginger, but it was Mary-Anne they want to take home to meet the folks....

As a confession, I too was in the Mary-Anne camp, but today....would probably opt for Ginger.

P.S. A while back you shared with me your secret for bracelets to hide the joints, but I can't remember what it was.

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
ReverendSpooky wrote:Great pics.  The hands on the camera really sell it.  And I so love the tropical hut background.

I actually had to modify the camera a bit to allow it to fit into the tiny, tight little gripping hands of this figure. Essentially I glued a short section of bamboo skewer, though doweling would work as well, to the front left of the camera, making it resemble the grip or a modern camera or in those days, a motor drive. Anyway, it works. I can't wait to get more anime figures.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Very cool and the house backdrop is very nice too.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Simone Sansregrets: A French Photographer in Tahiti 1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum