OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 YMTOYS Egypt Goddness Nut YMT068 Full Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Version A (Black; no body included)
Version B (White; no body included)
Version C (Black; S12D body included)
Version D (White; S12D body included)

Packing List:

Hair transplant head sculpture*1
TBleague seamless body*1
Headdress*1
Neck armor*1
Shoulder armor*2
Corset*1
Arm armor*2
Hand type*6
Belt*1
Dharma skirt*1
Leg armor*2
Shoes*2
Staff*

A & B:  $  99.99 at Giantoy
C & D:  $159.99 at Giantoy

NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 YMTOYS Egypt Goddness Nut YMT068 Full Figure E1b63610

NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 YMTOYS Egypt Goddness Nut YMT068 Full Figure 61dadb10

NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 YMTOYS Egypt Goddness Nut YMT068 Full Figure 234b0410

NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 YMTOYS Egypt Goddness Nut YMT068 Full Figure 8a425810

NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 YMTOYS Egypt Goddness Nut YMT068 Full Figure Dbd9c810

NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 YMTOYS Egypt Goddness Nut YMT068 Full Figure 7de89f10

NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 YMTOYS Egypt Goddness Nut YMT068 Full Figure 326d1010

NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 YMTOYS Egypt Goddness Nut YMT068 Full Figure 53057810

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Is it wrong that I find these two infinitely more interesting than TBLeague’s offerings?

It is?

Well in that case, I just want everyone to know that I’m not really a sexist pig. I only play one on message boards.

csyeung

csyeung
Interesting YMT seem to be using Tbleague bodies and also trying to directly compete with thier line of egyptian gods. I think the armor looks a bit shinier and cleaner than the tbleague versions. I do like that they also offer without body at a cheaper price.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I think the C & D sets with a S12D body included may just be a Giantoy offering now that I’ve noticed that all of the pics have “The Action Body Are Not Included” disclaimers on them.

Either way, $160 for a complete figure on a TBLeague body is tough to come by these days.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They certainly look striking, but still manage to be every bit as fantastical (and therefore inaccurate to the source) as TBLeague's. The head looks interesting, especially from some angles (from others it might as well be Super Duck, which is no compliment in this case). Is it just me, or are the heads a tad small for the body? Of course, the shoulder armor exaggerates the shoulders.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
GubernatorFan wrote:Is it just me, or are the heads a tad small for the body?
No, I thought the same.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
TravelGuide wrote:No, I thought the same.

Glad I'm not imagining things.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:They certainly look striking, but still manage to be every bit as fantastical (and therefore inaccurate to the source) as TBLeague's. The head looks interesting, especially from some angles (from others it might as well be Super Duck, which is no compliment in this case). Is it just me, or are the heads a tad small for the body? Of course, the shoulder armor exaggerates the shoulders.

Maybe equivalently "as fantastical" as the TBL, but not equally so, to my eyes.  Meaning that I can't imagine anybody using or displaying these to be the "Goddess Nut" of a Pantheon otherwise made up by the TBL gods, which actually do have an internal consistency and stylistic rigor to them (though they are certainly not close to being any direct reproduction of actual Egyptian art etc).  Not a situation like eg HT makes the Avengers and then X Company fills in the undone Children of Thanos, or whatever, in the same style.  

These are more like a generic Final Fantasy or such videogame figure -- looking cool, but for a totally differently stylized display than the TBL Pantheon. And actually I think they would look a lot better with a more serious and more realistic style sculpt, something less Katy Perry and more Angelina Jolie.  I just wonder whether now TBL will skip making a "Goddesss Nut" though there's no reason to...

brassco

brassco
I must say, compared with TBL's offering, this seems a bit low end for me...maybe just me.

shazzdan

shazzdan
A typical person is 7 to 8 heads tall so this figure doesn't have a head that is too small.

Tabul

Every time I look at her, the word charming comes to mind. I love her head piece, it looks perfect on her head, i like her staff too but everything else looks bad. Maybe, just maybe, if I see the head piece in eBay, I’m definitely getting it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum