OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Characters from the Goblin Slayer series (Light Novels/Manga/Anime)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

valentin

valentin
So I actually preordered all of ACPlay's rendition of the 4 female characters from Goblin Slayer. (Sword Maiden, Witch, Priestress, High Elf). Of which 2 had already been released.

Whilst my 1/6 collections had mainly always been star wars, resident evil, final fantasy and marvel. It is one of the few times where I actually stepped out and expanded my 1/6 into the anime range, which were originally 1/12 scale or figma.

The thing about 1/6 for anime characters is that it has to be realistic sculpt, because of the lack of anime bodies, I have seen those by medicom, and it's trashy. those evangelion plug suits, they don't last long in my country's humid weather.

And now with slightly more time on my hands, and direct access to china's shopping platform(taobao), kitbashing has become a reality for me.

So without further a do..... I present the basic draft of cow girl.....

Cow Girl (牛飼娘, Ushikai Musume)
Anime Voiced by: Yuka Iguchi (Japanese); Brittany Lauda (English)
Goblin Slayer's childhood best friend and a farm hand on her uncle's farm. Her uncle took her in his farm as an assistant at first, but adopted her after her and the Goblin Slayer's families were massacred by Goblins. She clearly cares deeply for Goblin Slayer, though he seems oblivious to the depths of her affection.

Characters from the Goblin Slayer series (Light Novels/Manga/Anime) 16496811
Characters from the Goblin Slayer series (Light Novels/Manga/Anime) 16496810

I will redo, ACPlay's renditions too. Once I have more accessories arriving.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Didn't TBLeague produce some bodies specifically for anime characters? It looks pretty faithful to the original character, though this is not something I am at all knowledgeable about.

Diana

Diana
I love realistic interpretations of anime characters and I think you pulled it off beautifully! Very Happy

valentin

valentin
@GubernatorFan, yups, TBleague does have anime-like bodies in the recent releases, however, it's the lack of clothes and accessories that a hassle. Even worst.... it's also the lack of anime head sculpts. So it's like having oversized clothes(Fit for S10 & S20 series) for tiny bodies (S28, S36, S44?).... and heads that don't fit nor have the right looks. LOL, but no matter... the hunt goes on anyway....

@Diana, Thanks, cow girl is currently a medium bust body, which I probably need to change over to a big bust body. Next is guild girl.... however, finding a suitable headsculpt and her vest is nearly driving me nuts.... Though, I already have her stockings, heels, skirt, long sleeve shirt, and possible body.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Man, I really love Goblin Slayer, so it's really cool to see this project. And I think you really got the look down. Definitely a series that would be fun to have the full line of figures, and bashing your own is the way to go. And how has no one done an actual Goblin Slayer figure release yet?!

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great Work and welcome to the forum , Valentin. Maybe this Headsculpt can be nice for Your figure projects ? I´m not a expert for Anime Characters, but i think they all habe great Eyes likte the HS has ?

Characters from the Goblin Slayer series (Light Novels/Manga/Anime) Dyqruw10

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Looks very accurate to the reference image you are using, great work putting her together.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Characters from the Goblin Slayer series (Light Novels/Manga/Anime) 1f60e

valentin

valentin
Watched the anime and flipped thru the manga a few times.....

I present to you...... The Goblin Rookie Mage Squad! Comprising of 4 foot-goblins (typical fodder), and a rookie mage goblin(who neglect to learn any spells and is just a wall ornament only).

Characters from the Goblin Slayer series (Light Novels/Manga/Anime) Whatsa91

And here's some snapshots totally unrelated to the plot or story but is just there, because, hey, I just wanna have that gratification that I churned out 1/6 goblins within a day, after spray painting, and kitbashing some loin cloth.

A huge laughing matter is that these goblins are a joke instead of being scary and menacing, probably due to the source material having a smile on the face. Razz

Characters from the Goblin Slayer series (Light Novels/Manga/Anime) Whatsa92
Characters from the Goblin Slayer series (Light Novels/Manga/Anime) Whatsa94
Characters from the Goblin Slayer series (Light Novels/Manga/Anime) Whatsa93
Characters from the Goblin Slayer series (Light Novels/Manga/Anime) Whatsa95

Here's the reference material shot.
Characters from the Goblin Slayer series (Light Novels/Manga/Anime) Dcvxvf10

Thanks for looking!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ha! Those Dobbie figures worked great for this. Nice work.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Characters from the Goblin Slayer series (Light Novels/Manga/Anime) C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
It's baby Yoda's evil brothers, haha! That was some effective and creative idea, an they are seamless even!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice work on the goblins. Can't wait for mine to get here.

valentin

valentin
Characters from the Goblin Slayer series (Light Novels/Manga/Anime) 0511

Young Priestess gets even with them goblins.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They seem to be clapping. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum