OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: JIAOUDOLL: 1/6 Tie-up jumpsuit/ChungLi jumpsuit/Mother of Ultraman bodysuit (NSFW)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
JO21X-5 JIAOUDOLL 1/6 tie-up jumpsuit

* Jumpsuit

O21X-51A black

jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOUDOLL: 1/6 Tie-up jumpsuit/ChungLi jumpsuit/Mother of Ultraman bodysuit (NSFW) 15330910
jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOUDOLL: 1/6 Tie-up jumpsuit/ChungLi jumpsuit/Mother of Ultraman bodysuit (NSFW) 15330911
jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOUDOLL: 1/6 Tie-up jumpsuit/ChungLi jumpsuit/Mother of Ultraman bodysuit (NSFW) 15331010
jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOUDOLL: 1/6 Tie-up jumpsuit/ChungLi jumpsuit/Mother of Ultraman bodysuit (NSFW) 15331011
jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOUDOLL: 1/6 Tie-up jumpsuit/ChungLi jumpsuit/Mother of Ultraman bodysuit (NSFW) 15331012
jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOUDOLL: 1/6 Tie-up jumpsuit/ChungLi jumpsuit/Mother of Ultraman bodysuit (NSFW) 15331013

JO21X-60 JIAOUDOLL 1/6 ChunLi Jumpsuit

* Jacket
* Pants
* Bracelet

jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOUDOLL: 1/6 Tie-up jumpsuit/ChungLi jumpsuit/Mother of Ultraman bodysuit (NSFW) 15352013
jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOUDOLL: 1/6 Tie-up jumpsuit/ChungLi jumpsuit/Mother of Ultraman bodysuit (NSFW) 15352012
jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOUDOLL: 1/6 Tie-up jumpsuit/ChungLi jumpsuit/Mother of Ultraman bodysuit (NSFW) 15352111
jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOUDOLL: 1/6 Tie-up jumpsuit/ChungLi jumpsuit/Mother of Ultraman bodysuit (NSFW) 15352112
jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOUDOLL: 1/6 Tie-up jumpsuit/ChungLi jumpsuit/Mother of Ultraman bodysuit (NSFW) 15352113

O21X-65 JIAOUDOLL 1/6 Mother of Ultraman Bodysuit

*tight Jumpsuits

jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOUDOLL: 1/6 Tie-up jumpsuit/ChungLi jumpsuit/Mother of Ultraman bodysuit (NSFW) 15362210
jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOUDOLL: 1/6 Tie-up jumpsuit/ChungLi jumpsuit/Mother of Ultraman bodysuit (NSFW) 15362211
jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOUDOLL: 1/6 Tie-up jumpsuit/ChungLi jumpsuit/Mother of Ultraman bodysuit (NSFW) 15362311
jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOUDOLL: 1/6 Tie-up jumpsuit/ChungLi jumpsuit/Mother of Ultraman bodysuit (NSFW) 15362312
jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOUDOLL: 1/6 Tie-up jumpsuit/ChungLi jumpsuit/Mother of Ultraman bodysuit (NSFW) 15362313
jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOUDOLL: 1/6 Tie-up jumpsuit/ChungLi jumpsuit/Mother of Ultraman bodysuit (NSFW) 15362314

#newproduct #JiaouDoll #Tie-UpJumpsuit #ChungLi #MotherofUltraman #female #clothing #accessory

Nekk-ra

The Chun-li suit actually looks pretty good, but that first doll is scary. I feel like I need to contact an exorcist and a back therapist to save that woman.

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
Nekk-ra wrote:The Chun-li suit actually looks pretty good, but that first doll is scary. I feel like I need to contact an exorcist and a back therapist to save that woman.

the head on the first does look nice though, and ditto on the Chun-Li suit. infact, I'm actually surprised at how good it looks. they seem to have had a few sets in the past but nothing notable. perhaps this will change now.

csyeung

csyeung
I don't think the heads come with this set.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Woah! This Chun-Li set is a definitive PO for me. I bought a VSToys blue sleeveless bodysuit to make an Alpha Chun-Li, my favorite version of her... but I couldn't find a HS that caught my interest.
Unfortunately, it seems like the HS shown is not included on the set, but I believe they might announce it soon, right?  *starts laughing in panic* ...right?

jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOUDOLL: 1/6 Tie-up jumpsuit/ChungLi jumpsuit/Mother of Ultraman bodysuit (NSFW) Jiaoud10

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
FreakinLobster wrote:

jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: JIAOUDOLL: 1/6 Tie-up jumpsuit/ChungLi jumpsuit/Mother of Ultraman bodysuit (NSFW) Jiaoud10

HA! That meme summed my thoughts on it up perfectly! I think I will hold out for Iconiq to release their version of Chun-Li. I am excited for Ryu and I will be ordering Ken once he's announced (since he seems to be the next one on the list from their teasers). When they announce Chun-Li there will not be a bit of hesitation.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Hmmm... scary, stylish, and ... I actually like the third one best. Smile

Per Aspera Ad Astra

Per Aspera Ad Astra
I want this Chun-li! I wonder if they are making the rest! Or anyone else?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum