OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME: ELECTRO 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“The power is different. I like it.” - Electro

Electro is back, and he’s stronger than ever. Jamie Foxx returns as classic Spidey villain Electro, last seen in The Amazing Spider-Man 2, opposite the web-slinger played by Andrew Garfield. In Spider-Man: No Way Home, Tom Holland’s Peter Parker accidentally cracks open the Multiverse via a Doctor Strange-spell gone horribly wrong and finds himself face to face with this new foe, Electro.

Adding variety to your Spider-Man: No Way Home collection, Hot Toys is thrilled to present the power boosted Electro as 1/6th scale collectible figure inspired by his new look.

Meticulously crafted based on Electro’s appearance in the movie, the movie-accurate figure features a newly developed head sculpt of Max Dillon a.k.a. Electro with stunning likeness; a detail recreation of his practical outfit with real-like cables; lightning effect accessories including a star-shaped mask inspired by his original design from comic pages; and a figure stand.

Collect the brand new figure for your Spidey foe display!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS644
PRODUCT NAMEELECTRO
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 29CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DEVELOPED HEAD SCULPT, LED LIGHT-UP REACTOR, FINELY TAILORED OUTFIT, LIGHTNING EFFECT ACCESSORIES
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q3 – Q4, 2023
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A.
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A.
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.
The 1/6th scale Electro Collectible Figure’s special features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Electro in Spider-Man: No Way Home
- Newly developed head sculpt with authentic likeness of Jamie Foxx as Max Dillon a.k.a Electro
- Movie-accurate facial features with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Approximately 29cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulation
- LED light-up areas located at circle-shaped arc reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) pair of gesture hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) black shirt with silver plates and yellow cables wrapped around
- One (1) pair of beige colored pants with silver plates and yellow cables wrapped around
- One (1) utility belt
- One (1) pair of brown colored working boots

Accessories:
- Four (4) pieces of lightning effect accessories (attachable to face, chest and fists)
- Specially designed figure stand with movie logo and character nameplate

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2023

* Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Batteries included for collectible figure, button cells are required
***Product details are subject to change without further notice

© MARVEL © 2022 CPII. All Rights Reserved.
© 2022 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME: ELECTRO 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11711
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME: ELECTRO 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21010
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME: ELECTRO 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3689
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME: ELECTRO 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4644
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME: ELECTRO 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5590
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME: ELECTRO 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6556
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME: ELECTRO 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7535
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME: ELECTRO 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8505
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME: ELECTRO 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9488
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME: ELECTRO 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10465
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME: ELECTRO 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11712
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME: ELECTRO 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12422
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME: ELECTRO 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13401
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME: ELECTRO 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14374
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME: ELECTRO 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15351
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME: ELECTRO 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16324
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME: ELECTRO 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17300

#newproduct #HotToys #Spider-Man #NoWayHome #Electro #male #Marvel #MCU #comicbook #movie

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That is hands down the best Jamie Fox sculpt I've ever seen, but I just can't justify HT prices anymore for something I'm not 100% divested in. ($285 USD!!!)

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME: ELECTRO 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Valiarde

Valiarde
Yeah that head is great! But I'm also not buying this figure.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Nicely done by HT, likeness is spot on and the lightning effect on the head looks great, homage to Electro's over-the-top comics mask.
Seems to me the movie costume designers phoned it in with this one, the perforated metal plates look like silly add-ons.
I don't recall him wearing an arc reactor in the movie, got to watch it again.

csyeung

csyeung
Looks really good, but yea, looks like that's the going rate for HT's now.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
rollotomasi wrote:I don't recall him wearing an arc reactor in the movie, got to watch it again.

He wears it near the end during the all-out climactic battle scene.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME: ELECTRO 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Gorgeous set, and I agree, the likeness is excellent. While there are few real accessories that are not part of the outfit, that and the effect appear very nicely done. The price... like Mark said, hard to justify to oneself unless one is really really invested in this.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:Gorgeous set, and I agree, the likeness is excellent. While there are few real accessories that are not part of the outfit, that and the effect appear very nicely done. The price... like Mark said, hard to justify to oneself unless one is really really invested in this.

I agree on all counts but maybe one -- the effects do appear to be nicely done to the best extent that clip-on plastic lightning bits can be shaped, but IMHO there's a missed opportunity here.  The only actual light effect is the chest reactor, and it doesn't actually feed into the plastic lightning bits in any way.  It could have been done in a much more interesting way, and not expensively, with LEDs and fiber optics, for example, so the whole of the lightning effects would be "live."  In hand, I suspect this may actually look awkward where the chest reactor is actual light, but the lightning sparks are just unlit bits of plastic.  These HT promo pictures kind of cheat, because they aim very selective off screen or back lighting at all those plastic spark parts; but it's not gonna look anywhere the same on your shelf or mine.  I hope I have a chance to see one in hand, and frankly, I hope I'm wrong.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Gorgeous set, and I agree, the likeness is excellent. While there are few real accessories that are not part of the outfit, that and the effect appear very nicely done. The price... like Mark said, hard to justify to oneself unless one is really really invested in this.

I agree on all counts but maybe one -- the effects do appear to be nicely done to the best extent that clip-on plastic lightning bits can be shaped, but IMHO there's a missed opportunity here.  The only actual light effect is the chest reactor, and it doesn't actually feed into the plastic lightning bits in any way.  It could have been done in a much more interesting way, and not expensively, with LEDs and fiber optics, for example, so the whole of the lightning effects would be "live."  In hand, I suspect this may actually look awkward where the chest reactor is actual light, but the lightning sparks are just unlit bits of plastic.  These HT promo pictures kind of cheat, because they aim very selective off screen or back lighting at all those plastic spark parts; but it's not gonna look anywhere the same on your shelf or mine.  I hope I have a chance to see one in hand, and frankly, I hope I'm wrong.

They did the same thing with the Clone Wars Ahsoka Tano promo shots. Many of them have the lightsabers “lit up”, but they don’t actually light up at all — probably due to the seamless arms, so no place to hide the mini batteries that they usually put in a removable at the elbow arm and non removable hand.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum