OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME SPIDER-MAN (NEW RED AND BLUE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & deluxe)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME: SPIDER-MAN (NEW RED AND BLUE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD)

Spider-Man: No Way Home has assembled Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield as alternate-dimension Spider-Man alongside Tom Holland’s Peter Parker. Together three Spider-Men get to battle some of the greatest Marvel villains of all time, and ultimately ending in Tom Holland’s webhead learning the true meant to be Spider-Man.
To expand on the Spider-Man: No Way Home collection, Hot Toys is introducing Spider-Man (New Red and Blue Suit) as 1/6th scale collectible figure inspired by his last swinging scenes.
Skillfully crafted based on Spider-Man/ Peter Parker’s appearance portrayed by Tom Holland in the movie, the highly-accurate figure features a newly developed head sculpt of Peter Parker with separate rolling eyeballs, a masked head sculpt with multiple pairs of interchangeable Spider-Man eye pieces to create numerous Spider-Man’s expressions; a finely tailored red, metallic blue suit with black accents and web pattern; an array of amazing accessories including Spider-Man mask and assorted spider-web shooting effect parts.

Reserve Spider-Man (New Red and Blue Suit) figure to complete your collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS679
PRODUCT NAMESPIDER-MAN (NEW RED AND BLUE SUIT)
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 28.5 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURES- ONE (1) NEWLY DEVELOPED HEAD SCULPT WITH AUTHENTIC LIKENESS OF TOM HOLLAND AS PETER PARKER WITH SEPARATE ROLLING EYEBALLS FEATURES
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q1 – Q2, 2024
ARTISTS
The 1/6th scale Spider-Man (New Blue & Red Suit) Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Peter Parker/ Spider-Man in Spider-Man: No Way Home
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with authentic likeness of Tom Holland as Peter Parker with separate rolling eyeballs features
- One (1) interchangeable masked head sculpt with four (4) pairs of interchangeable Spider-Man eye pieces that can create numerous combinations of Spider-Man’s expressions
- Specialized body with 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 28.5 cm tall
- Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable hands with black web pattern including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of gesture hands
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) pair of hands for web shooting
- One (1) web swinging left hand
- One (1) Spider-Man mask holding right hand
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) newly tailored red and metallic blue colored Spider-Man Suit embossed with grayish black trims, web pattern and black colored spider emblem on chest

Accessories:
- One (1) Spider-Man mask (not wearable on figure)
- Six (6) strings of spider web in different shapes and lengths
- One (1) open spider web effect accessory
- Specially designed figure base

Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2024

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© MARVEL © 2022 CPII. All Rights Reserved.
© 2022 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME SPIDER-MAN (NEW RED AND BLUE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & deluxe) 11877
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME SPIDER-MAN (NEW RED AND BLUE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & deluxe) 21098
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME SPIDER-MAN (NEW RED AND BLUE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & deluxe) 3807
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME SPIDER-MAN (NEW RED AND BLUE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & deluxe) 4755
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME SPIDER-MAN (NEW RED AND BLUE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & deluxe) 5683
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME SPIDER-MAN (NEW RED AND BLUE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & deluxe) 6641
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME SPIDER-MAN (NEW RED AND BLUE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & deluxe) 7614
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME SPIDER-MAN (NEW RED AND BLUE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & deluxe) 8585
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME SPIDER-MAN (NEW RED AND BLUE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & deluxe) 9565
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME SPIDER-MAN (NEW RED AND BLUE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & deluxe) 10540
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME SPIDER-MAN (NEW RED AND BLUE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & deluxe) 11878
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME SPIDER-MAN (NEW RED AND BLUE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & deluxe) 11a11
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME SPIDER-MAN (NEW RED AND BLUE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & deluxe) 12493

SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME: SPIDER-MAN (NEW RED AND BLUE SUIT) (DELUXE VERSION)
1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

The final seconds of Spider-Man: No Way Home show Tom Holland’s Peter Parker embracing his new life an anonymity, moving into his own apartment and stitching together a homemade Spider-Man suit. The webslinger then picks up call signals and swings through a snowy evening to help those in need.
Following the release of The Amazing Spider-Man and Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man figures, Hot Toys presents the 1/6th scale Spider-Man (New Red and Blue Suit) Collectible Figure with a rooftop diorama base only in Deluxe Version.
Meticulously crafted based on Spider-Man/ Peter Parker’s appearance portrayed by Tom Holland in the movie, the highly-accurate figure features a newly developed head sculpt of Peter Parker with separate rolling eyeballs, a masked head sculpt with multiple pairs of interchangeable Spider-Man eye pieces to create numerous Spider-Man’s expressions; a finely tailored red, metallic blue suit with black accents and web pattern; an array of amazing accessories including Spider-Man mask and assorted spider-web shooting effect parts.
The Deluxe Version exclusively includes a highly elaborated diorama base inspired by a winter rooftop corner in New York City, where he overlooks the cityscape.

Everybody’s favorite web-slinger is here to join your amazing collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS680
PRODUCT NAMESPIDER-MAN (NEW RED AND BLUE SUIT) (DELUXE VERSION)
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 28.5 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DEVELOPED HEAD SCULPT WITH AUTHENTIC LIKENESS OF TOM HOLLAND AS PETER PARKER WITH SEPARATE ROLLING EYEBALLS FEATURES; SPECIALLY DESIGNED ROOFTOP THEMED DIORAMA BASE
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q1 – Q2, 2024
ARTISTS
The 1/6th scale Spider-Man (New Blue & Red Suit) Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Peter Parker/ Spider-Man in Spider-Man: No Way Home
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with authentic likeness of Tom Holland as Peter Parker with separate rolling eyeballs features
- One (1) interchangeable masked head sculpt with four (4) pairs of interchangeable Spider-Man eye pieces that can create numerous combinations of Spider-Man’s expressions
- Specialized body with 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 28.5 cm tall
- Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable hands with black web pattern including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of gesture hands
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) pair of hands for web shooting
- One (1) web swinging left hand
- One (1) Spider-Man mask holding right hand
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) newly tailored red and metallic blue colored Spider-Man Suit embossed with grayish black trims, web pattern and black colored spider emblem on chest

Accessories:
- One (1) Spider-Man mask (not wearable on figure)
- Six (6) strings of spider web in different shapes and lengths
- One (1) open spider web effect accessory
- A specially designed rooftop themed diorama base (Approximately 21cm L x 21cm W x 19cm H)***

*** Exclusive to Deluxe Version

Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2024

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© MARVEL © 2022 CPII. All Rights Reserved.
© 2022 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME SPIDER-MAN (NEW RED AND BLUE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & deluxe) 42165010
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME SPIDER-MAN (NEW RED AND BLUE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & deluxe) 42165110
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME SPIDER-MAN (NEW RED AND BLUE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & deluxe) 42165210
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME SPIDER-MAN (NEW RED AND BLUE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & deluxe) 42165310
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME SPIDER-MAN (NEW RED AND BLUE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & deluxe) 42165410
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME SPIDER-MAN (NEW RED AND BLUE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & deluxe) 42165510
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME SPIDER-MAN (NEW RED AND BLUE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & deluxe) 42165910
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME SPIDER-MAN (NEW RED AND BLUE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & deluxe) 32026110
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME SPIDER-MAN (NEW RED AND BLUE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & deluxe) 32033610
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME SPIDER-MAN (NEW RED AND BLUE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & deluxe) 32042610
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME SPIDER-MAN (NEW RED AND BLUE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & deluxe) 32047810
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME SPIDER-MAN (NEW RED AND BLUE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & deluxe) B7195110
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME SPIDER-MAN (NEW RED AND BLUE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & deluxe) 42164910

#newproduct #HotToys #Spider-Man #NoWayHome #male #movie #comicbook #Marvel #MCU

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting. I'm saturated on Spidey stuff, but I like that they finally did a new sculpt, and the movable eyes too. I don't know if it is spot on, but I realize it portrays a more mature look of the actor, and I haven't looked at him in years. It still looks very realistic to me.

Diana

Diana
I don't like the look of the suit, but that head sculpt looks great!! How many in a row has it been now with moveable eyes? (rhetorical question)
Looks like a (very welcome) new standard.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Diana wrote:I don't like the look of the suit, but that head sculpt looks great!! How many in a row has it been now with moveable eyes? (rhetorical question)
Looks like a (very welcome) new standard.

Agreed. I already have a TH Spidey, but I’m sorely tempted by this just for the head sculpt, which would be super expensive anyway if sold separately.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME SPIDER-MAN (NEW RED AND BLUE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & deluxe) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Just thought that chimney base might make for a nice Christmas display.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:Just thought that chimney base might make for a nice Christmas display.

Great idea, could be my 2023 Christmas Card is there, or more likely not till 2024...    

I will say this for Hot Toys:  everything is "Premium-Priced" for sure, but typically when they do a Deluxe, the added component always seems like a pretty decent value added (relatively speaking).  That chimney base wasn't necessarily calling to me (until you planted the idea, GF Smile ) but per se, it seems a pretty decent value at "only" $60/$65 more.  Unlike the market thinking of others, like Damtoys, who super-premium-price their added or optional Deluxe bits.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME SPIDER-MAN (NEW RED AND BLUE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & deluxe) Santa_10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, I hope you are happy with it if you follow through -- wouldn't want to steer you wrong. I am tempted myself, but I'm not sure my Santa would fit. If you check out threads in the General Talk section, you'll see what I mean soon enough. Smile
Your Santa seems ready to embark on a mission of holiday cheer.

csyeung

csyeung
Anyone else think the base looks underscaled?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
csyeung wrote:Anyone else think the base looks underscaled?
Maybe (and wouldn't be surprising), but then again the photos show him ostensibly in front of it.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:
Maybe (and wouldn't be surprising), but then again the photos show him ostensibly in front of it.

The chimney part looks small (especially if we're imagining Santa Claus), but it isn't too out of line with a more urban chimney. The giveaway that proves csyeung to be correct is the ladder portion -- no way is that a ladder scaled for a 1/6 person.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:

The chimney part looks small (especially if we're imagining Santa Claus), but it isn't too out of line with a more urban chimney.  The giveaway that proves csyeung to be correct is the ladder portion -- no way is that a ladder scaled for a 1/6 person.
Probably, but I'd feel better informed if they had shown him climbing the ladder.

csyeung

csyeung
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME SPIDER-MAN (NEW RED AND BLUE SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & deluxe) 32114110

This was from Hot Toys facebook page at new relocated store.

davidd

davidd
Looks like Spidey's arch nemesis, Doc Ock, is seizing the webslinger while cleverly hiding behind the chimney!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum