OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jedi Temple

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

21Jedi Temple - Page 2 Empty Re: Jedi Temple Mon May 09, 2022 7:27 am

Ovy

Wow that mad post apocalyptic Sith looks beautiful in his own very special way.

These Necrons even exist as acton figures, but not 1/6 scale yet.
https://www.amazon.de/McFarlane-Warhammer-40-000-Warrior-Actionfigur/dp/B081J5LZVW

22Jedi Temple - Page 2 Empty Re: Jedi Temple Mon May 09, 2022 8:31 am

Illusion

thanks a lot for the "how to" pics - that will help a lot!!!

23Jedi Temple - Page 2 Empty Re: Jedi Temple Mon May 09, 2022 9:20 am

Allotropos

1. Use of that facepool headsculpt - brilliant for the theme !
2. Light saber DIY - if I didn't know better I would have thought they were photoshopped !
3. Jedi Temple dio - less is more and just perfect ! It's not taking my attention away from the duel !

24Jedi Temple - Page 2 Empty Re: Jedi Temple Mon May 09, 2022 9:21 am

Randam Hajile

@Ephiane
Very nice picture series, as always. I really love how you used the Facepool head in the different situations. The versatility of this head is great.

The outfits, the dio and the light saber mods are also perfect! Jedi Temple - Page 2 1f44d  Jedi Temple - Page 2 1f44d  Jedi Temple - Page 2 1f44d

Thanks for sharing.

25Jedi Temple - Page 2 Empty Re: Jedi Temple Mon May 09, 2022 12:34 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for the additional information on this incredible mod. The makeshift Sith (?) bald Zod looks excellent with it in his hand, and the backpack solution is great.

26Jedi Temple - Page 2 Empty Re: Jedi Temple Mon May 09, 2022 2:26 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thank You very much, Friends.
The Apocalyptic Guy is just for to show the idea of the " hidden electric " in a backpack. I choose him for that because of his broad shoulders. A sith / Jedi Character with a backpack of that size has to be massive....

Jedi Temple - Page 2 Ca48c410

Thanks for the " Necron" pictures Ovy. Damned....the Necron is really cool.. in my mind i can see a finished 1:6 figure of him. scratch  another new project i never finish ?  Laughing

Oh, i made some blaster fire experiments... SW Friends, You really need this 10 $ lights . Not only for your jedis, for the bountyhunters and troopers as well...

Jedi Temple - Page 2 00725

27Jedi Temple - Page 2 Empty Re: Jedi Temple Tue May 10, 2022 5:54 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Great looking diorama and action photos!

28Jedi Temple - Page 2 Empty Re: Jedi Temple Tue May 10, 2022 6:00 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The blaster fire experiment worked very well. I assume this is still the same technique?

29Jedi Temple - Page 2 Empty Re: Jedi Temple Wed May 11, 2022 9:41 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
The head works better than I thought for scenes. Well spotted and implemented.

Real illumination on the lightsabers is just great. Excellent photos

30Jedi Temple - Page 2 Empty Re: Jedi Temple Wed May 11, 2022 10:57 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Great looking diorama and action photos!

Thanks Wolfie. I enjoy your work too.

GubernatorFan wrote:The blaster fire experiment worked very well. I assume this is still the same technique?

Thanks Gube. No, this was absolute simple. No holes to drill in small weapons. The Electric is just placed behind the figure arms. You only have to choose an camera angle where all is hidden, just not the light beam.

Valiarde wrote:The head works better than I thought for scenes. Well spotted and implemented.

Real illumination on the lightsabers is just great. Excellent photos

Thank You very much, Val. Maybe You like to give Your Mandalorian a blaster shot in that way ? That could be really great in the tatooine Set.

31Jedi Temple - Page 2 Empty Re: Jedi Temple Wed May 11, 2022 10:58 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
What a cool project. Thanks for all the background photos and detailed explanations, Ephi.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Jedi Temple - Page 2 C8485110

32Jedi Temple - Page 2 Empty Re: Jedi Temple Wed May 11, 2022 12:25 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for explaining Ephiane. Still, the physical solution to create the effect work very well.

33Jedi Temple - Page 2 Empty Re: Jedi Temple Fri May 13, 2022 9:59 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Well that's one cool looking jedi and maul, I love that you skipped photoshop and made real light sabers, that's amazing. Your post apocalyptic guy looks like a not so beat up Darth Sion in those amazing shots.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Jedi Temple - Page 2 1f60e

34Jedi Temple - Page 2 Empty Re: Jedi Temple Sat May 14, 2022 9:37 am

csyeung

csyeung
Looks great Ephiane! Thanks for sharing!

35Jedi Temple - Page 2 Empty Re: Jedi Temple Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:06 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Stryker2011 wrote:What a cool project. Thanks for all the background photos and detailed explanations, Ephi.

GubernatorFan wrote:Thanks for explaining Ephiane. Still, the physical solution to create the effect work very well.

Theboo-bomb wrote:Well that's one cool looking jedi and maul,  I love that you skipped photoshop and made real light sabers, that's amazing. Your post apocalyptic guy looks like a not so beat up Darth Sion in those amazing shots.

csyeung wrote:Looks great Ephiane! Thanks for sharing!

Thank You very much, Friends. Darth Sion... have to google him. Wink . But i really use the post apocalyptic Guy only for to show how to hide the electric in a backpack. With this figure it will work, i think.

Jedi Temple - Page 2 Obimyt10

36Jedi Temple - Page 2 Empty Re: Jedi Temple Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:12 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh yes, I think it would work, although it might take some creative effort to integrate the battery pack into this backpack ensemble.

37Jedi Temple - Page 2 Empty Re: Jedi Temple Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:05 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Hey Friends. I´m still working on figures. Some things i like to do and never finish. One of this never finish projects was a two bladed light sabre for darth maul. At last i got it. I´m working on a new fight scene and did some pictures. Very hard for a camera to do good pictures with that light sources.... i´m working on . Wink  Oh, and i made a new Jedi. I tryed many Headsculpts that for and taked Jeremy Renner. He has a noble and kind face i think. In the next Star Wars Series he need to play the role of a Jedi.  Laughing

i really love the light sabre refection in his eyes.

Jedi Temple - Page 2 Img_0010

Jedi Temple - Page 2 Img_0011

Jedi Temple - Page 2 Img_0012
Jedi Temple - Page 2 Img_0015
Jedi Temple - Page 2 Img_0014
Jedi Temple - Page 2 Img_0013
Jedi Temple - Page 2 Img_0110
Jedi Temple - Page 2 Img_0016

38Jedi Temple - Page 2 Empty Re: Jedi Temple Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:39 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Wow! That’s brilliant, Ephi. Renner as a Jedi sounds inspired. Excellent work all around.

39Jedi Temple - Page 2 Empty Re: Jedi Temple Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:24 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I absolutely love your new scene and new character. Excellent work and presentation, and such effective use of your super cool lightsabers. And it strikes me as funny for a reason I cannot share here (adult), but that does not in any way detract from my appreciation of it!

40Jedi Temple - Page 2 Empty Re: Jedi Temple Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:12 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thank You very much Friends. For the two bladed light sabre i made tests before with steel and plastic pipes. Because i don´t want to ruin the real Light sabre hilt from a 400 Bucks Figure. But at the end i taked the original. The light is to strong and shine through the plastic. Rolling Eyes

Now You have to tell it to me , Gube. Come on give us a smile Laughing

I don´t stop to advertise these little lights for 10 $ a pair. Laughing

Jedi Temple - Page 2 03711
Jedi Temple - Page 2 02913

41Jedi Temple - Page 2 Empty Re: Jedi Temple Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:40 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Very nice with the real glowing lightsabres! Always a joy seeing your figs and creations.

Smile

42Jedi Temple - Page 2 Empty Re: Jedi Temple Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:42 am

Diana

Diana
Great work, and they are very effective in the photos, which are so beautiful!!!! The first one is amazing of course, all them have a great composition and posing, and open-mouthed Maul enhanced the great story telling! Smile

PS: Seems I missed this thread during my holiday in May. The Jedi temple looks awesome, too! Now I want my own! Very Happy

43Jedi Temple - Page 2 Empty Re: Jedi Temple Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:22 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Thanks for the behind the scenes. That’s brilliant work using the original lightsaber.

44Jedi Temple - Page 2 Empty Re: Jedi Temple Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:37 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ephiane wrote:Now You have to tell it to me , Gube. Come on give us a smile  Laughing

Ok, if I can find it... Smile
And I don't think I will ever have the skills -- or courage -- to work your electrical magic.

45Jedi Temple - Page 2 Empty Re: Jedi Temple Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:20 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Valiarde wrote:Very nice with the real glowing lightsabres! Always a joy seeing your figs and creations.

Smile

Many thanks, Val. I enjoy Your work in the same way.

Diana wrote:Great work, and they are very effective in the photos, which are so beautiful!!!! The first one is amazing of course, all them have a great composition and posing, and open-mouthed Maul enhanced the great story telling! Smile

PS: Seems I missed this thread during my holiday in May. The Jedi temple looks awesome, too! Now I want my own! Very Happy

Thanks very much, Di. Hope your holiday was fine. Please do Jedi stuff to. It´s a honor for me to inspire.

Stryker2011 wrote:Thanks for the behind the scenes. That’s brilliant work using the original lightsaber.

Thanks again, Stryker. I was just inspired by your SW Works and spend hours by watch Your Jabbas Palace.  Wink

GubernatorFan wrote:
Ephiane wrote:Now You have to tell it to me , Gube. Come on give us a smile  Laughing

Ok, if I can find it... Smile
And I don't think I will ever have the skills -- or courage -- to work your electrical magic.

Come on, share Your erotical lightsabre fantasies with us.  I swaer we stay friends. Laughing  I looked many times at the pictures and can´t see it.  The mod is not hard to do, just a hole inside the Lightsabre hilt.

46Jedi Temple - Page 2 Empty Re: Jedi Temple Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:04 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Very cool figures, scenes and a look behind the curtain Ephi.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum