OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jedi Temple

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Jedi Temple - Page 3 Empty Re: Jedi Temple Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:40 am

Valiarde

Very nice with the real glowing lightsabres! Always a joy seeing your figs and creations.

Smile

42Jedi Temple - Page 3 Empty Re: Jedi Temple Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:42 am

Diana

Great work, and they are very effective in the photos, which are so beautiful!!!! The first one is amazing of course, all them have a great composition and posing, and open-mouthed Maul enhanced the great story telling! Smile

PS: Seems I missed this thread during my holiday in May. The Jedi temple looks awesome, too! Now I want my own! Very Happy

43Jedi Temple - Page 3 Empty Re: Jedi Temple Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:22 am

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Thanks for the behind the scenes. That’s brilliant work using the original lightsaber.

44Jedi Temple - Page 3 Empty Re: Jedi Temple Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:37 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Ephiane wrote:Now You have to tell it to me , Gube. Come on give us a smile  Laughing

I don´t stop to advertise these little lights for 10 $ a pair. Laughing
Ok, if I can find it... Smile
And I don't think I will ever have the skills -- or courage -- to work your electrical magic.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

45Jedi Temple - Page 3 Empty Re: Jedi Temple Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:20 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Valiarde wrote:Very nice with the real glowing lightsabres! Always a joy seeing your figs and creations.

Smile

Many thanks, Val. I enjoy Your work in the same way.

Diana wrote:Great work, and they are very effective in the photos, which are so beautiful!!!! The first one is amazing of course, all them have a great composition and posing, and open-mouthed Maul enhanced the great story telling! Smile

PS: Seems I missed this thread during my holiday in May. The Jedi temple looks awesome, too! Now I want my own! Very Happy

Thanks very much, Di. Hope your holiday was fine. Please do Jedi stuff to. It´s a honor for me to inspire.

Stryker2011 wrote:Thanks for the behind the scenes. That’s brilliant work using the original lightsaber.

Thanks again, Stryker. I was just inspired by your SW Works and spend hours by watch Your Jabbas Palace.  Wink

GubernatorFan wrote:
Ephiane wrote:Now You have to tell it to me , Gube. Come on give us a smile  Laughing

I don´t stop to advertise these little lights for 10 $ a pair. Laughing
Ok, if I can find it... Smile
And I don't think I will ever have the skills -- or courage -- to work your electrical magic.

Come on, share Your erotical lightsabre fantasies with us.  I swaer we stay friends. Laughing  I looked many times at the pictures and can´t see it.  The mod is not hard to do, just a hole inside the Lightsabre hilt.

46Jedi Temple - Page 3 Empty Re: Jedi Temple Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:04 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Very cool figures, scenes and a look behind the curtain Ephi.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum