OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

skywalkersaga

I finally managed to order one of these (AT201 Suntan), and now have to wait for moment of truth to see if it will work with one of my Padme heads...

skywalkersaga

The one I ordered arrived and the good thing is that my Padme heads fit on it much better than on the Poptoys body (which has a weirdly thick neck). But the downside is that the skintone of course is a bit darker than the tbleague bodies they were supposed to go with, so I'll have to repaint some. Not a huge deal, just glad they fit onto it, as it gives me more options. There are some outfits I want to do with elaborate gowns that really don't need a seamless body, especially if I want to leave them in particular poses.

I also love the hands and feet sculpts. Big plus for me.  Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 8 1f44d

Another possible use for the body with the 'unsightly' thigh gap occurred to me: equestrian figure. Smile

Toyboy

I have never owned this body. I really like it because the body shape is different from normal typical 1/6 scale women blank body. I wonder how is the articulation. Can she do splits, high raise kick or can she bend the waist etc.

Tasuke

New Guy, here. just picked up one of those WB AT201 bodies for my old late-90's "Mamotte Shugogetten!" Shaorin.

since i just ordered it today, i don't have it in hand yet. i sure hope it mates up with her head well,
as it appears to be just what i was looking for in a LONG overdue upgrade from her Gangly old TSUKUDA HOBBY body;

Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 8 Shaorin_Victorian_3-27-23_(1)_kT3iv3Lsnrh7BQg8HXMLmH

Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 8 Worldbox_AT201_for_Shao_10-11-23_(5)

Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 8 Worldbox_AT201_for_Shao_10-11-23_(6)

Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 8 Worldbox_AT201_for_Shao_10-11-23_(2)

davidd

davidd
Tasuke wrote:New Guy, here.

Hey, Tasuke! Welcome to the OSF forum! This place is a LOT more active than the other forums. There are many members here willing to share their knowledge and experience and to offer suggestions for mixing and matching bodies and heads. You'll find a wide range of interests here, from hyper-realistic figures to wildly stylized anime and cartoon type figs.

Tasuke

Tasuke
Oh!! i know you!!! Good to See You Again~

csyeung

csyeung
Welcome to the forum! Hope it's a match, keep us updated!

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Welcome Tasuke! It’s a good body, and it will hopefully work well for you!

Also, Toyboy, I dunno if you found you answer, and I’m sorry for this response coming in very late, but I think in this thread there are pics comparing the articulation to the TBL offerings that should answer your question. Regardless, it’s not the most flexible body in the world, but it's not shocking once you have one in hand as to why.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I wish I could somehow combine the best parts of this body with the best parts of the PopToys body. Both have great features but also aspects that frustrate me. Alas... ;p

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Tasuke

Tasuke
Showed up a couple days early!! Not perfect... - very notable variance in head/body Skintone -

but with a Semi-Vintage Anime girl as hard to find a modern doll body for as Shao here is... i'm just going to Count my Blessings here already~

Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 8 Shaorin_-_WORLDBOX_AT201_10-21-23_1

csyeung

csyeung
Nice! The proportions look great on her!

Tasuke

Tasuke
Perhaps WORLDBOX will eventually add a Peachy-Natural Skintone to their available lineup... and i'll have much closer color match to Shao's head...

Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 8 01_A1_-_Shaorin_10-22-23_5_RESIZE_30

Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 8 Shao_10-17-23_2

Tasuke

Tasuke
Shaorin♥ now with the AT203~

- NSFW, I...Guess?!? -

Spoiler:

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
So how do you like the WB body overall?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 8 1f10

Tasuke

Tasuke
Stryker2012 wrote:So how do you like the WB body overall?

it's pretty Fantastic... and the 203 is more my speed, proportionally.

the OBITSU 26 is still tops in Articulation, and is best-suited for Anime Dolls, with high-compatibility
with the majority of true 1/6 Anime Character Doll heads produced over the last 20-some years.

all in all, Shaorin with the WB AT203 is a sure keeper, and a personal Dream-Come-True.

if WorldBox actually produces the 203 in a peachy fleshtone, i'll be first in line for one,
and it should render Shaorin nigh-on Perfect.

As she currently stands... i can certainly live with happily enough♥

Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 8 01_A1_-_Shaorin_AT203_11-9-23_RESIZE_40

Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 8 Shaorin_-_Korean-Style_Dress_11-8-23_RESIZE_40

Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 8 01_A1_-_Konomi_Shaorin_11-7-23_RESIZE_40

Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 8 Shao_10-17-23_2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum