OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Randam Hajile

I should not post pictures at 2am after a long work day. Sad
Here is the missing profile view...

Spoiler:

Sorry!

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Thanks for the attention to completeness, Ralf!

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

skywalkersaga

They turned out nice, imo. My only disappointment is the fact the torsos are rubber. I realise that for articulation, that is preferable, but I was hoping to paint them, so those plans are unfortunately out the window now. :/ But I'll still probably get both versions once I can afford them.

Diana

Thank you for the pictures! They both look beautiful to me. But I'll stick to TBL and hope that they take notice. Cause those are some nice proportions!

And nice hands and feet. Considering how many of them they make TBL should really put a few extra hours into making them more detailed. Rolling Eyes

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Diana wrote:Thank you for the pictures! They both look beautiful to me. But I'll stick to TBL and hope that they take notice. Cause those are some nice proportions!

And nice hands and feet. Considering how many of them they make TBL should really put a few extra hours into making them more detailed. Rolling Eyes

Indeed.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 4 C8485110

amfx74

Can someone clarify the height of the AT-201. I know it says 26cm but where is that measured from,
is that from the bottom of the foot to the top of the neck peg?

Cisco Von Drackenn

Cisco Von Drackenn
I wonder if the suntan is the same or close to the one used by hottoys 🤔

csyeung

csyeung
Cisco Von Drackenn wrote:I wonder if the suntan is the same or close to the one used by hottoys 🤔

I believe I saw a post that hot toys heads are darker than this suntan, so I believe these should be closer to the tbleague's definition of suntan. (ie lighter than hot toys.)

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
If it matches the Villa head, then it's probably closer to tbleague suntan (just with more pronounced reddish shading).

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
amfx74 wrote:Can someone clarify the height of the AT-201. I know it says 26cm but where is that measured from,  
is that from the bottom of the foot to the top of the neck peg?

I made a photo with a scale to give you an impression about the size.

Size:

Cisco Von Drackenn wrote:I wonder if the suntan is the same or close to the one used by hottoys 🤔

It's slightly darker than new TBL suntan, matching most suntan Hot Toys heads. So, yes. See also the photo below.

Teint:

I hope this helps.

Cisco Von Drackenn

Cisco Von Drackenn

It's slightly darker than new TBL suntan, matching most suntan Hot Toys heads. So, yes. See also the photo below.

Teint:

I hope this helps.

Thank you very much, I'm going to give it a try for my poor abandoned black widow head 😁

Diana

Diana
Awww, Emma's head looks wonderful on that curvy body! I hope I won't have to wait too long for a TBL equivalent... Shocked

fourzerotwo98

Just made an account on here to settle in the world of one sixth figures.

How big are the feet of this figure? Are they comparable to the TBLeague S10D? I don't like seamless bodies and I was hoping to use this instead as a body for the Super Duck Kasumi clothing set.

Diana

Diana
fourzerotwo98 wrote:Just made an account on here to settle in the world of one sixth figures.

How big are the feet of this figure? Are they comparable to the TBLeague S10D? I don't like seamless bodies and I was hoping to use this instead as a body for the Super Duck Kasumi clothing set.

I'm sure you'll get an answer, soon. In the meantime: Welcome to the board! Nice of you to join in! Smile

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
fourzerotwo98 wrote:Just made an account on here to settle in the world of one sixth figures.

I don't really use/own the S12D body, but I guess the feet are not quite different from standard feet coming with S17B/S23B. In the picture above I put these standard feet on the S47 body, so you can see that there is not much difference in the size of the AT-200/201 feet. I would think that the feet on the AT-200/201 should be compatible with most hollow boots. That said, please note the different ankle design on the AT-200/201, making it difficult to use feet from different manufactures like Very Cool etc.

I hope this helps.

-Ralf

Valiarde

Valiarde
These bodies looking good on your pics.

fourzerotwo98

Randam Hajile wrote:

I don't really use/own the S12D body, but I guess the feet are not quite different from standard feet coming with S17B/S23B. In the picture above I put these standard feet on the S47 body, so you can see that there is not much difference in the size of the AT-200/201 feet. I would think that the feet on the AT-200/201 should be compatible with most hollow boots. That said, please note the different ankle design on the AT-200/201, making it difficult to use feet from different manufactures like Very Cool etc.

I hope this helps.

-Ralf

Okay. I guess it will work then. Thanks for the reply!

Titan

Titan
My contribution:

Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 4 Pn9W2ICmj

Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 4 PoDvvvjUj

Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 4 PoU4p1eaj

Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 4 Pm5Oa2kMj

Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 4 PoQvpTTaj

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Slimming black, I see. Smile Impressive and encouraging that you were able to clothe her. Are the bottoms from Jiaou (the material seems familiar)? Keep in mind World Box is prone to getting stained, although if this is from Jiaou, it might be safe.

csyeung

csyeung
Looks great when all the joints are concealed. Nicely done Titan!

Titan

Titan
GubernatorFan wrote:Slimming black, I see. Smile Impressive and encouraging that you were able to clothe her. Are the bottoms from Jiaou (the material seems familiar)? Keep in mind World Box is prone to getting stained, although if this is from Jiaou, it might be safe.

Thanks GubernatorFan. The pants are not from Jiaou. I bought them last year on ebay. You are correct about the staining The abdomen is a soft plastic and within hours the pants stained it. The legs are hard plastic so I was easily able to get rid of those stains.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Very nice, that are some real proportions right there. Fitting outfit

Titan

Titan
csyeung wrote:Looks great when all the joints are concealed. Nicely done Titan!

Thanks csyeung. You are so right about those joints.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/v2/652x1057q90/r/924/K3ba8E.jpg

Titan

Titan
Valiarde wrote:Very nice, that are some real proportions right there. Fitting outfit

Thanks much, Valiarde. I like that it is shaped more real than fantasy, like so many females I know.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum