OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Venom Slayer (Bane) Upgraded Custom By AFM

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
I was not happy with the first attempt. Gave him a Wu Song Body

First attempt. Sad  M35 with Ankle extensions
Venom Slayer (Bane) Upgraded Custom By AFM 52122340999_1c4f5c569a_b20220604_130855 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Venom Slayer (Bane) Upgraded Custom By AFM 52121067692_960726955f_b20220604_130908 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Second Attempt. Very Happy  Wu Song Body
Venom Slayer (Bane) Upgraded Custom By AFM 52123259257_a7ce3b2a2d_b20220605_105234 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Venom Slayer (Bane) Upgraded Custom By AFM 52124317243_c0e7e5a8cd_b20220605_105250 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Venom Slayer (Bane) Upgraded Custom By AFM 52124317143_6e3773973c_b20220605_105417 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Venom Slayer (Bane) Upgraded Custom By AFM 52124317003_3a241f9fde_b20220605_105425 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice custom Bane. He looks appropriately like the comic book character. Excellent.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Venom Slayer (Bane) Upgraded Custom By AFM C8485110

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Thanks so much.

Ovy

Ovy
Now that is a nice use of the Wu Song body, looks properly pumped full of steroids.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Ovy wrote:Now that is a nice use of the Wu Song body, looks properly pumped full of steroids.

I know, right? Thanks. I wished these body could be purchased like TbLeague bodies. That would be so sweet, huh?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:
Ovy wrote:Now that is a nice use of the Wu Song body, looks properly pumped full of steroids.

I know, right?  Thanks. I wished these body could be purchased like TbLeague bodies. That would be so sweet, huh?
I agree completely. Although I think at this point, TBLeague would do well to revisit some of their existing bodies, making more slender and paler males and more petite and warmer-colored females, apart from introducing some more diversity. But anyway, inspired use of that body for your upgraded and improved custom. For the comic look, even the original version was very good, but what you have now is more versatile in more ways than one.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
GubernatorFan wrote:
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:

I know, right?  Thanks. I wished these body could be purchased like TbLeague bodies. That would be so sweet, huh?
I agree completely. Although I think at this point, TBLeague would do well to revisit some of their existing bodies, making more slender and paler males and more petite and warmer-colored females, apart from introducing some more diversity. But anyway, inspired use of that body for your upgraded and improved custom. For the comic look, even the original version was very good, but what you have now is more versatile in more ways than one.

Thanks and great post. Would absolutely love for TbLeague revisit and add the bodies you suggested. Happy, happy day that would be. cheers

Valiarde

Valiarde
Good upgrade and proper use of Wu Song. Lately I saw one body going for 70 Dollar on auction but missed it. You probably won't find it cheaper these days.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Valiarde wrote:Good upgrade and proper use of Wu Song. Lately I saw one body going for 70 Dollar on auction but missed it. You probably won't find it cheaper these days.

Thanks so much. That would have been a great price for this body. Sorry you missed it. We can always hope that some day they will offer this as a body only. Thanks again my friend.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Absolute unit of a Bane he looks awesome. Bane is one of those characters that absolutely need a tall and buff body to be bane. Awesome work.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Venom Slayer (Bane) Upgraded Custom By AFM 1f60e

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Theboo-bomb wrote:Absolute unit of a Bane he looks awesome. Bane is one of those characters that absolutely need a tall and buff body to be bane. Awesome work.
Thanks so.much buddy. Glad you like 'em.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum