OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jorah Mormont “There is a beast in every man”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ScotsCav

ScotsCav
My Jorah Mormont arrived today.  Luckily I have  had nearly a year since pre order to prepare Diorama base😂

Jorah Mormont  “There is a beast in every man” 66967a10
Jorah Mormont  “There is a beast in every man” 2267fc10
Jorah Mormont  “There is a beast in every man” 4b7d0110
MyJorah Mormont  “There is a beast in every man” 66967a10
Jorah Mormont  “There is a beast in every man” 2267fc10
Jorah Mormont  “There is a beast in every man” 4b7d0110
Jorah Mormont  “There is a beast in every man” 2a580e10
Jorah Mormont  “There is a beast in every man” A3eff910
Jorah Mormont  “There is a beast in every man” 335d4210

shazzdan

shazzdan
Very nice. I don't remember Jorah wearing a sallet helmet. Was it an earlier episode?

ScotsCav

ScotsCav
No just my invention😂 I also added the dagger

Valiarde

Valiarde
I think the helmet is his own customization Smile

Great figure, love the armor. And cool presentation. The sword looks massive in that last pic Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very cool looking figure. That base you made is awesome.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Jorah Mormont  “There is a beast in every man” C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
Haha, that's one way to kill the time until a preorder arrives. Effective Dio and that billhook is a nice touch.
You can't distinguish the mix of fake leather and sculpted leather.

The sallet looks cool on him. I think the named characters in the series almost never wore helmets or any other kind of protective headgear, so their expensive faces and hairstyles would not be covered. I think Tywin was the only one who always wore a helmet in combat.  (that weird Lannister window visor helmet).
Even by-the-book Grey Worm dropped his helmet in the last season when he realized he is wearing plot armor.

ScotsCav

ScotsCav
Valiarde wrote:I think the helmet is his own customization Smile

Great figure, love the armor. And cool presentation. The sword looks massive in that last pic Smile

The sword is pretty big Thinking back to the Battle of Winterfell episode he unsheathes it from his saddle I think.Jorah Mormont  “There is a beast in every man” E8cca710

ScotsCav

ScotsCav
Ovy wrote:Haha, that's one way to kill the time until a preorder arrives. Effective Dio and that billhook is a nice touch.
You can't distinguish the mix of fake leather and sculpted leather.

The sallet looks cool on him. I think the named characters in the series almost never wore helmets or any other kind of protective headgear, so their expensive faces and hairstyles would not be covered. I think Tywin was the only one who always wore a helmet in combat.  (that weird Lannister window visor helmet).
Even by-the-book Grey Worm dropped his helmet in the last season when he realized he is wearing plot armor.

Having spent years getting told and telling people to “Get your helmet on!” It always amazes me that characters would risk getting their Napper smashed rather than wearing one😂

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great presentation of this figure, Scott. Thanks for showing. One of my favorite GoT Characters. I hoped every episode they will not kill him too. Very Happy

Good Background for him and a GoT Lore lesson. Bear Island is a black Bear on green ground. Wink

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like the addition of the helmet. The figure looks great, the likeness is good, and your base/background work beautifully!

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
I'm not familiar with the source material but your figure looks great.

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
@ScotsCav
Very cool figure! I like your diorama base very much.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
He looks really great and the dioramas are very well done.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Jorah Mormont  “There is a beast in every man” 1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum