OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Miniature briefcases

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Miniature briefcases - Page 2 Empty Re: Miniature briefcases Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:23 am

shazzdan

The trick is to find a gun that is both the right size and can be disassembled into several parts. Perhaps one of the 1:6 carbines made by 4D might work.

https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/OneSixthArsenal

22Miniature briefcases - Page 2 Empty Re: Miniature briefcases Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:06 pm

jaztermareal

shazzdan wrote:The trick is to find a gun that is both the right size and can be disassembled into several parts. Perhaps one of the 1:6 carbines made by 4D might work.

I had thought of that, but still not sure about the case trigger mechanism though, will work it out one day

23Miniature briefcases - Page 2 Empty Re: Miniature briefcases Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:14 am

shazzdan

Here is Bond's other briefcase.

Miniature briefcases - Page 2 Il_570xN.1275066417_38e2

https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/OneSixthArsenal

24Miniature briefcases - Page 2 Empty Re: Miniature briefcases Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:05 pm

Cobratrooper11

thanks for sharing this, i may pick two or three up so i have some to use. these would be very useful.

25Miniature briefcases - Page 2 Empty Re: Miniature briefcases Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:59 pm

shazzdan

shazzdan
jaztermareal wrote:
shazzdan wrote:The trick is to find a gun that is both the right size and can be disassembled into several parts. Perhaps one of the 1:6 carbines made by 4D might work.

I had thought of that, but still not sure about the case trigger mechanism though, will work it out one day

Here is one made for a CIA operative. It is a full-auto, drum-fed .22 with a suppressor and laser sight. I saw one of these in action a couple of decades ago. The rate of fire was so fast that it turned a concrete wall into powder but the recoil was minimal.

Miniature briefcases - Page 2 BjYHpA0 Miniature briefcases - Page 2 GuOvICG

26Miniature briefcases - Page 2 Empty Re: Miniature briefcases Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:05 pm

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
shazzdan wrote:
jaztermareal wrote:

Here is one made for a CIA operative. It is a full-auto, drum-fed .22 with a suppressor and laser sight. I saw one of these in action a couple of decades ago. The rate of fire was so fast that it turned a concrete wall into powder and the recoil was negligible.

Miniature briefcases - Page 2 BjYHpA0 Miniature briefcases - Page 2 GuOvICG

Dayum! now that is what I am talking about! thanks!

27Miniature briefcases - Page 2 Empty Re: Miniature briefcases Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:03 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s pretty cool. You have to try to recreate that, jaz. That would be awesome.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Miniature briefcases - Page 2 C8485110

28Miniature briefcases - Page 2 Empty Re: Miniature briefcases Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:09 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, great work on the CIA operative briefcase!

29Miniature briefcases - Page 2 Empty Re: Miniature briefcases Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:31 am

shazzdan

shazzdan
GubernatorFan wrote:I agree, great work on the CIA operative briefcase!

I never meant to imply that I made that. It is a photo of a genuine 1:1 weapon that was made in, IIRC, the late 1980s. I was hoping that jaz could use it as inspiration for a 1:6 model.

30Miniature briefcases - Page 2 Empty Re: Miniature briefcases Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:46 pm

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
I love miniature briefcases! I have two or three myself, great for spy gear as you have shown. I also have the 21st Century Toys briefcase with weapon. I should try to find it later and post it.

31Miniature briefcases - Page 2 Empty Re: Miniature briefcases Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:28 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Cool ideas!. I'll have to try this.

32Miniature briefcases - Page 2 Empty Re: Miniature briefcases Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:12 am

Peaches

Peaches
Oh, that's so cool Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum