OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Underverse: 1/6 of Isobelle Pascha's World - PANDA PLAY

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Name: THE WORLD OF ISOBELLE PASCHA (Isabel. Pasha's World) series 1/6 collector's doll Panda Play Isobelle PASCHA Isabel. Panda Pasha Sale price:¥919(Free Shipping) Release time: June 15, 2022 20:00 Shipment time: Q4 2022 Attribute: Approximately 30cm tall 25 joints are movable Ashley Wood / Siuyin brand new design panda cape set UV patented feminin body Include: 11.8" Joint Movable UV Prime*1 Body Brand new design panda pasha head sculpture *1 Panda hooded cape *1 piece Hand type *3 pairs (including relaxed hand type *1 pair, open hand type *1 pair, pointing hand type *1 pair) Lace underwear *1 set Knee-length stockings *1 pair High heels *1 pair Undeverse figure platform *1 Material: PVC, ABS, Fabric Produced by Underverse Character: T.P. Louise Doll design: Ashley Wood, Siuyin 2022 UNDERVERSE LTD 2022 7174 PTY LTD

NEW PRODUCT: Underverse: 1/6 of Isobelle Pascha's World - PANDA PLAY 19525710
NEW PRODUCT: Underverse: 1/6 of Isobelle Pascha's World - PANDA PLAY 19525810
NEW PRODUCT: Underverse: 1/6 of Isobelle Pascha's World - PANDA PLAY 19525910
NEW PRODUCT: Underverse: 1/6 of Isobelle Pascha's World - PANDA PLAY 19530110
NEW PRODUCT: Underverse: 1/6 of Isobelle Pascha's World - PANDA PLAY 19530211
NEW PRODUCT: Underverse: 1/6 of Isobelle Pascha's World - PANDA PLAY 19530311

#newproduct #Underverse #IsobellePascha #PandaPlay #female #stylized

brazybear

brazybear
Are they re-releasing this one or the other similar figures? afaik you can only get these on Underverse's website (minus ebay at stupid prices). This and the other animal hoodie figures have been sold out for a long time.

She's brushing her hair aside, NOT punching herself in the face Laughing

Adeno

She's cute, but her head really makes me think of meat buns that you can buy from Chinese food stores lol! Yum!

csyeung

csyeung
When i saw the first pic, i said, this looks like an Ashley wood figure. And I was right! Not really for me, looks like those designer toys.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum