OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 Resident Evil 2 - Claire Redfield [Classic Edition] #DMS038

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

csyeung

ReverendSpooky wrote:So much I want parted out from this set, especially the head and that revolver (anyone know what that is btw?  I'm guessing it's supposed to be some sort of PPC custom.)!  Was considering buying but man, the price is brutal.  Even as an official licensed product, it just seems high.  Will probably just try to snatch up a few parts once this releases.

I'm not a gun expert, but this video compares the game guns to real life guns so it should give you an idea.

Stryker2011

Founding Father
"NAUTS x DAMTOYS DMS038 Resident Evil 2 Claire Redfield Classic ver.
Every order will receive a bonus accessory with this item – an
additional pair of swappable fixed-knee leg parts consistent with the original body,
with movable hip and ankle joints.
Thank you for your support!"

NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 Resident Evil 2 - Claire Redfield [Classic Edition] #DMS038 - Page 2 39644810
NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 Resident Evil 2 - Claire Redfield [Classic Edition] #DMS038 - Page 2 39644910

csyeung

Glad they did this, even though the knee is not bendable.

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Whoa, no bendable knees with the original figure? Pardon my French, but WTF!

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

csyeung

csyeung
GubernatorFan wrote:Whoa, no bendable knees with the original figure? Pardon my French, but WTF!

The original one does bend with the ugly joint/kneecap, but the seamless they decided to add after a lot of collectors complained does not.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh, thanks for the clarification. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum