OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TERENCE HILL / MATT KIRBY + BUD SPENCER / WILBUR WALSH 7" (17.8CM) ACTION FIGURE - CRIME BUSTERS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Saturn

Saturn
TERENCE HILL / MATT KIRBY 7" (17.8CM) ACTION FIGURE - CRIME BUSTERS
€44.90
Tax included
Terence Hill Action Figure Matt Kirby 18 cm
After the resounding success of their first Bud Spencer and Terence Hill action figures, Oakie Doakie Toys sends the two Euro superstars of the 70s and 80s into their next adventure! This time it's off to Miami and the western outfits are replaced by police uniforms. Inspired by the 1977 cult classic ""Crime Busters"", two new 7-inch scale figures of the legendary duo are now launched: Bud Spencer as Wilbur Walsh and Terence Hill as Matt Kirby, both sold separately.
Terence Hill stands approx. 18 cm tall, has 16 points of articulation and comes with additional accessories in a window box with hanger. A transparent stand with a printed signature helps him to stand securely and a reversible, double-sided diorama ensures an appealing presentation of the figure.

Matt Kirby comes with the following accessories:

- Five pairs of hands
- Two pairs of sunglasses
- Helmet
- Walkie Talkie
- Revolver
- Shotgun
- Transparent stand with printed Terence Hill signature
- Reversible diorama made of cardboard
NEW PRODUCT: TERENCE HILL / MATT KIRBY + BUD SPENCER / WILBUR WALSH 7" (17.8CM) ACTION FIGURE - CRIME BUSTERS Terence-hill-matt-kirby-7-178cm-action-figure-crime-busters
NEW PRODUCT: TERENCE HILL / MATT KIRBY + BUD SPENCER / WILBUR WALSH 7" (17.8CM) ACTION FIGURE - CRIME BUSTERS Terence-hill-matt-kirby-7-178cm-action-figure-crime-busters
https://shop.terencehill.com/en/accessories/308-terence-hill-matt-kirby-7-178cm-action-figure-crime-busters-4260532824314.html

BUD SPENCER / WILBUR WALSH 7" (17.8CM) ACTION FIGURE - CRIME BUSTERS
€44.90
Tax included
Bud Spencer Action Figure Wilbur Walsh 18 cm
After the resounding success of their first Bud Spencer and Terence Hill action figures, Oakie Doakie Toys sends the two Euro superstars of the 70s and 80s into their next adventure! This time it's off to Miami and the western outfits are replaced by police uniforms. Inspired by the 1977 cult classic ""Crime Busters"", two new 7-inch scale figures of the legendary duo are now launched: Bud Spencer as Wilbur Walsh and Terence Hill as Matt Kirby, both sold separately.

Bud Spencer stands approx. 18 cm tall, has 16 points of articulation and comes with additional accessories in a window box with hanger. A transparent stand with a printed signature helps him to stand securely and a reversible, double-sided diorama ensures an appealing presentation of the figure.

Wilbur Walsh comes with the following accessories:
- Five pairs of hands
- Two pairs of sunglasses
- Helmet
- Walkie Talkie
- Revolver
- Shotgun
- Transparent stand with printed Bud Spencer signature
- Reversible diorama made of cardboard
NEW PRODUCT: TERENCE HILL / MATT KIRBY + BUD SPENCER / WILBUR WALSH 7" (17.8CM) ACTION FIGURE - CRIME BUSTERS Copy-of-terence-hill-wilbur-walsh-7-178cm-action-figure-crime-busters
NEW PRODUCT: TERENCE HILL / MATT KIRBY + BUD SPENCER / WILBUR WALSH 7" (17.8CM) ACTION FIGURE - CRIME BUSTERS Copy-of-terence-hill-wilbur-walsh-7-178cm-action-figure-crime-busters
https://shop.terencehill.com/991-large_default/copy-of-terence-hill-wilbur-walsh-7-178cm-action-figure-crime-busters.jpg
https://shop.terencehill.com/en/accessories/309-copy-of-terence-hill-wilbur-walsh-7-178cm-action-figure-crime-busters-4260532824314.html

Diana

Diana
OMG I LOVE these two! I do prefer the Westerns though. I got quite tempted by the 1/6 Buddy a while back, but he was already too expensive by the time I discovered him.

blackpool

blackpool
That is just so cool!!!! Very tempting...

@Diana same here, I was very tempted by that western Bud Spencer, but not seeing any Terence Hill announced, I passed... Pretty sure I will regret lol

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
These look excellent. Just surprised by the slightly unusual scale.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Not bad for the scale. Man, I’m still bummed we don’t have a Hill and Spencer from the Trinity movies (but in 1/6th scale).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: TERENCE HILL / MATT KIRBY + BUD SPENCER / WILBUR WALSH 7" (17.8CM) ACTION FIGURE - CRIME BUSTERS C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum