OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TERENCE HILL / TRINITY + BUD SPENCER / BAMBINO 7" (17.8CM) ACTION FIGURE - WESTERN

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Saturn

Saturn
TERENCE HILL / TRINITY 7" (17.8CM) ACTION FIGURE - WESTERN
€44.90
Tax included
Terence Hill’s officially licensed action figure was inspired by his role as Trinity from the classic movies “They Call Me Trinity” and “Trinity is Still My Name”.
The 18 cm tall figure has 14 points of articulation and comes with additional accessories. A transparent base with a printed signature holds Trinity to a secure stand with a reversible, double-sided printed diorama ensuring an appealing presentation of the figure, either in front of a desert or western city background.

Figure size with base: 18cm
NEW PRODUCT: TERENCE HILL / TRINITY + BUD SPENCER / BAMBINO 7" (17.8CM) ACTION FIGURE - WESTERN Terence-hill-trinity-7-178cm-action-figure-western
NEW PRODUCT: TERENCE HILL / TRINITY + BUD SPENCER / BAMBINO 7" (17.8CM) ACTION FIGURE - WESTERN Terence-hill-trinity-7-178cm-action-figure-western
https://shop.terencehill.com/en/accessories/223-terence-hill-trinity-7-178cm-action-figure-western-4260532824314.html

BUD SPENCER / BAMBINO 7" (17.8CM) ACTION FIGURE - WESTERN
€44.90
Tax included
Bud Spencer’s officially licensed action figure was inspired by his role as Bambino from the classic movies “They Call Me Trinity” and “Trinity is Still My Name”.
This 18 cm tall figure has 14 points of articulation and comes with additional accessories. A transparent base with a printed signature holds Bambino to a secure stand with a reversible, double-sided diorama ensuring an appealing presentation of the figure, either in front of a desert or western city background.

Figure size with base: 18.5cm
NEW PRODUCT: TERENCE HILL / TRINITY + BUD SPENCER / BAMBINO 7" (17.8CM) ACTION FIGURE - WESTERN Bud-spencer-bambino-7-178cm-action-figure-western
NEW PRODUCT: TERENCE HILL / TRINITY + BUD SPENCER / BAMBINO 7" (17.8CM) ACTION FIGURE - WESTERN Bud-spencer-bambino-7-178cm-action-figure-western
https://shop.terencehill.com/en/accessories/224-bud-spencer-bambino-7-178cm-action-figure-western-4260532824314.html

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Pretty cool.

Why can't we get these guys in 1/6 scale...? WHY?!!

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: TERENCE HILL / TRINITY + BUD SPENCER / BAMBINO 7" (17.8CM) ACTION FIGURE - WESTERN C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
Well this incarnation of Bud Spencer was released by Kaustic Plastik in 1/6 in 2020 I think and there will probably be a Terence Hill too some time. Kaustic Plastic and Infinite Statue are Italian companies holding some license for these guys. I don't know how many were produced but he seems to be sold out.

https://www.kaustic-plastik.com/bud-spencer/

https://action-figure-district.de/infinite-statue-kaustic-plastik-bud-spencer/

I don't think Chinese companies or costumers are that interested in these characters though so we have to wait for the Italian companies.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They look very nice for this scale. And thanks for the links, Ovy. I have lost track of KP once they stopped making Roman stuff, but that looks like a pretty good figure, and that review was a blast.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Well, I managed to snag one of the 1/6 scale Bud Spencer figures from US retailer ManofActionFigures — looking forward to when this gets announced (coming as both a statue and a figure):

NEW PRODUCT: TERENCE HILL / TRINITY + BUD SPENCER / BAMBINO 7" (17.8CM) ACTION FIGURE - WESTERN Bce49510

NEW PRODUCT: TERENCE HILL / TRINITY + BUD SPENCER / BAMBINO 7" (17.8CM) ACTION FIGURE - WESTERN C8485110

Valiarde

Valiarde
Glad you could order your Bud Spencer figure, Mark. Interested how the Terence Hill will turn out.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:Glad you could order your Bud Spencer figure, Mark. Interested how the Terence Hill will turn out.

I am too. That render looks excellent, but a bad paint job can’t ruin a good head sculpt.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum