OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Auchee & JXK Joint 1/6 Armored German Shepherd

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Auchee × JXK Collaboration
Name: 1/6th German Shepherd Dog
No.: AH2202A/B
Weight: 600g (Subject to the actual shipment of the factory)
Material: Resin, Alloy
size: length width height: 21×6×
15.5cm Perorder is available before: 22.8.2022
Release date: The first quarter of 2023
Notice: The armor is attached to the body and cannot be removed
List: German Shepherd Dog×1
Scarf×1

NEW PRODUCT: Auchee & JXK Joint 1/6 Armored German Shepherd 17151610
NEW PRODUCT: Auchee & JXK Joint 1/6 Armored German Shepherd 17152310
NEW PRODUCT: Auchee & JXK Joint 1/6 Armored German Shepherd 17152910
NEW PRODUCT: Auchee & JXK Joint 1/6 Armored German Shepherd 17153410
NEW PRODUCT: Auchee & JXK Joint 1/6 Armored German Shepherd 17153810
NEW PRODUCT: Auchee & JXK Joint 1/6 Armored German Shepherd 17154310
NEW PRODUCT: Auchee & JXK Joint 1/6 Armored German Shepherd 17154710
NEW PRODUCT: Auchee & JXK Joint 1/6 Armored German Shepherd 17155110
NEW PRODUCT: Auchee & JXK Joint 1/6 Armored German Shepherd 17155610
NEW PRODUCT: Auchee & JXK Joint 1/6 Armored German Shepherd 17155911
NEW PRODUCT: Auchee & JXK Joint 1/6 Armored German Shepherd 17160213
NEW PRODUCT: Auchee & JXK Joint 1/6 Armored German Shepherd 17160413

#newproduct #Auchee #JXKStudio #ArmoredGermanShepherd #dog #canine #animal #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm holding out for an articulated regular dog. Smile

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:I'm holding out for an articulated regular dog. Smile

You and me both, brother!  For proof that it can be done, well, and affordably, we could look to the D-Dog that Square Enix made for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.  Unfortunately for our purposes the gear on that one is too eccentric, and the scale is a bit too small (it’s made for 1/12).  But, it stands as proof of concept that a good very posable 1/6 dog should be quite doable.  They also used the swappable head concept, which helps.

NEW PRODUCT: Auchee & JXK Joint 1/6 Armored German Shepherd 61vbcf10NEW PRODUCT: Auchee & JXK Joint 1/6 Armored German Shepherd 71d4gl10

Until someone is offering to deliver to me an articulated 1/6 dog, I don’t think I need to get any more.  (This was a 2018 pic, and I've added some since then).
NEW PRODUCT: Auchee & JXK Joint 1/6 Armored German Shepherd Img_2311

Diana

Diana
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:Until someone is offering to deliver to me an articulated 1/6 dog, I don’t think I need to get any more.  (This was a 2018 pic, and I've added some since then).
NEW PRODUCT: Auchee & JXK Joint 1/6 Armored German Shepherd Img_2311

Wow! That's one impressive collection! I only have the Malinois. ^^

A seamlessly articulated dog would be awesome.! Very Happy
Just please no German shepherd. They bore me.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That's a gorgeous 12th scale dog, MBAM. I agree. Sideshow made a rather oddly-articulated wolf but between some of the choices and making it out of heavy material (polystone?), it does not work very well.
By the way, that's quite the dog pound you've got! Awesome.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:That's a gorgeous 12th scale dog, MBAM. I agree. Sideshow made a rather oddly-articulated wolf but between some of the choices and making it out of heavy material (polystone?), it does not work very well.

That must be the Timber Wolf that came with their Snake Eyes?  I confess I'd never really looked at it.  Like you, people do complain that it's made too heavy (which was unnecessary).  The thing that really kills it for me is those dead eyes (on both swappable heads).  They look like an old kids' toy -- no effort whatsoever to make them look live, glassy, etc which Sideshow would have done on a human headsculpt.  The problem with a lot of 1/6 animals is that I think they approach them as accessories and not a figure unto themselves.

GubernatorFan wrote:By the way, that's quite the dog pound you've got! Awesome.

The original caption for that picture was: "Doctor Who let the dogs out. "  (awful joke, sorry).

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:That must be the Timber Wolf that came with their Snake Eyes?  I confess I'd never really looked at it.  Like you, people do complain that it's made too heavy (which was unnecessary).  The thing that really kills it for me is those dead eyes (on both swappable heads).  They look like an old kids' toy -- no effort whatsoever to make them look live, glassy, etc which Sideshow would have done on a human headsculpt.  The problem with a lot of 1/6 animals is that I think they approach them as accessories and not a figure unto themselves.

The original caption for that picture was: "Doctor Who let the dogs out. "  (awful joke, sorry).
Yes, that's the wolf. I can try to take some photos in a few days.

I love the caption!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum