OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: 1/6 Scale WWII German Cavalry Officer & German Battle Steed (2 styles)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
AL100039 1/6 Scale WWII German Cavalry Officer

Features:

Head sculpture *1
Male body *1
Hands *3
Visor cap *1
Helmet*1
Uniform coat *1
Uniform pants *1
Leather boots*1
Leather belt *1
Spurs *1
Map Pack*1
P38 pistol *1
Leather holster *1
MP44 Assault rifle *1
Clip bag *2
Pistol clip*2
Cavalry Division Badge*3
Medal *7
Cap badge *1
Lieutenant epaulet *2
Collar *1
The Eagle*2
Telescope*1
Glove*1
Horsewhip*1
Armband*1
Ribbon*2

NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: 1/6 Scale WWII German Cavalry Officer & German Battle Steed (2 styles) 00051410
NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: 1/6 Scale WWII German Cavalry Officer & German Battle Steed (2 styles) 00051610
NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: 1/6 Scale WWII German Cavalry Officer & German Battle Steed (2 styles) 00201910
NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: 1/6 Scale WWII German Cavalry Officer & German Battle Steed (2 styles) 23590010
NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: 1/6 Scale WWII German Cavalry Officer & German Battle Steed (2 styles) 23590110
NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: 1/6 Scale WWII German Cavalry Officer & German Battle Steed (2 styles) 23590210
NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: 1/6 Scale WWII German Cavalry Officer & German Battle Steed (2 styles) 23590310
NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: 1/6 Scale WWII German Cavalry Officer & German Battle Steed (2 styles) 23590410
NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: 1/6 Scale WWII German Cavalry Officer & German Battle Steed (2 styles) 23590711
NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: 1/6 Scale WWII German Cavalry Officer & German Battle Steed (2 styles) 23590911

AL100038 1/6 Scale WWII German Battle Steed (2 styles)

Features:

Steed*1
Habenula *1
Saddle *1
Horse bag *2
Helmet strap*1
Pad cloth*1
Cloth roll*1

**All leather parts are using real leather**

NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: 1/6 Scale WWII German Cavalry Officer & German Battle Steed (2 styles) 00010210
NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: 1/6 Scale WWII German Cavalry Officer & German Battle Steed (2 styles) 00010310
NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: 1/6 Scale WWII German Cavalry Officer & German Battle Steed (2 styles) 00010410
NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: 1/6 Scale WWII German Cavalry Officer & German Battle Steed (2 styles) 00010510
NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: 1/6 Scale WWII German Cavalry Officer & German Battle Steed (2 styles) 00010511
NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: 1/6 Scale WWII German Cavalry Officer & German Battle Steed (2 styles) 00010610
NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: 1/6 Scale WWII German Cavalry Officer & German Battle Steed (2 styles) 00020810
NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: 1/6 Scale WWII German Cavalry Officer & German Battle Steed (2 styles) 00020811
NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: 1/6 Scale WWII German Cavalry Officer & German Battle Steed (2 styles) 00020910
NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: 1/6 Scale WWII German Cavalry Officer & German Battle Steed (2 styles) 00021010
NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: 1/6 Scale WWII German Cavalry Officer & German Battle Steed (2 styles) 00021212
NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: 1/6 Scale WWII German Cavalry Officer & German Battle Steed (2 styles) 00065813

#newproduct #AlertLine #WWII #German #CavalryOfficer #male #BattleSteed #horse #animal #accessory #historical

Valiarde

Valiarde
I'm no expert, but the red horse looks very good to my eyes. But also very expensive.

Chip

I am with you , the Red Horse has an edge , despite what they represent these look stunning . The black accoutrements seem to work better on the brown horse too .

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
They seem to be using the same Mr. Z Thoroughbred for these (even though it doesn’t say it).

Also, that’s probably the best Fassbender sculpt I’ve seen for a set like this.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: 1/6 Scale WWII German Cavalry Officer & German Battle Steed (2 styles) C8485110

djamesi

Stryker2011 wrote:They seem to be using the same Mr. Z Thoroughbred for these (even though it doesn’t say it).

Also, that’s probably the best Fassbender sculpt I’ve seen for a set like this.

Is this figure based on a movie or TV series?

It is a very nice looking figure, for sure.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Not that I’m aware of. They could have just decided he looked “German enough” to suit their needs. Plus, they probably figured a good Fassbender likeness would sell more figures than “Generic Man.”

NEW PRODUCT: Alert Line: 1/6 Scale WWII German Cavalry Officer & German Battle Steed (2 styles) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
The horse does look strikingly close to the Mr. Z model, though something about the hooves seems a lil different? (I'm wondering if it might actually be more similar to the model that was shown a while back as a supposed 'paint' horse?) But either way, it's actually way better than I was expecting. That is also one of the first times I've seen them do that kind of solid bay coat colour (aka, with just the black points and no white markings). The tack is not perfect but it is a definite improvement over what comes with the usual Mr. Z horses. I am generally extremely picky about horses and would actually consider this one, so...take that as you will.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Agreed, I really like the horse, especially the bay. The tack needs a little adjusting (the girth should be much closer to the forelegs) but overall it’s a nice set!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Does anyone know where this one would be available for preorder? I'm not sure if my usual go-to place would carry it, due to the subject matter. :/

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I would expect Machinegunfigures in Germany would carry them. They carry a lot of this type of stuff. It’s already up at my usual retailer here in the states. And even though I just ordered a couple black horses off the Bay, I’ll probably get one of these based on the recommendations of you and Christine.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Stryker2011 wrote:I would expect Machinegunfigures in Germany would carry them. They carry a lot of this type of stuff.
Machinegun is in France, they don't do preorders and they're usually late in getting their stuff. On the plus side: what's on their site is available and usually ships in a day or two.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
TravelGuide wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:I would expect Machinegunfigures in Germany would carry them. They carry a lot of this type of stuff.
Machinegun is in France, they don't do preorders and they're usually late in getting their stuff. On the plus side: what's on their site is available and usually ships in a day or two.

Oops. My bad.

They are also up at OSK and Giantoy — but about a hundred dollars over-priced from what I’d pay if I order from the US.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum