OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FORUM MILESTONE: 800 MEMBERS AND COUNTING

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
FORUM MILESTONE: 800 MEMBERS AND COUNTING Fleia10

I’m happy to acknowledge yet another milestone in our forum’s growth as we get our 800th member. This was designed as a helpful place to continue our exchange of ideas, information, images, and insights into our hobby, without any special angle or material profit. This continued growth is a testament to the forum serving its purpose.

We were recently very saddened to learn of the passing of one of our Founding Fathers, Chung Kim (DeltaForceChung), whose enthusiasm and knowledge were instrumental in creating this space. It makes me remember to appreciate our members here and now, and I hope that goes for all of us. As ever, I am grateful to Mark and Diana for their hard work, to those of our members who have gone beyond the call of duty inform us of new products or tricks, and to all members who have been contributing and interactive with each other.

As always, all members, new and old alike, are reminded to check out the forum policy and remember to interact constructively and civilly with each other.

Diana

Diana
If it wasn't for this place I probably would have given up the hobby a while ago.
But you are all so inspiring and wonderful that I can't help but keep coming back here for my daily dose of inspiration.

And as a result I have these shelves that bring me joy every time I look at them. Not to mention checking the mail. Laughing

Thank you. I love you

davidd

davidd
Congratulations to all at OSF! And thank you to the admin staff for their dedication behind the scenes in keeping the forum running smoothly.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
This is a bittersweet milestone for me. I’m glad we’re growing as a community, but I’m still saddened by the loss of my friend Chung. His insight wasn’t the only thing that has been lost to the community, or to me; we had plenty of communication outside of the hobby.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

FORUM MILESTONE: 800 MEMBERS AND COUNTING C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
Just realized there must be a thread for it when I read we are 801 members. Congrats to us

Beautiful homage shot dear Gubernator.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum