OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FORUM MILESTONE: 400 MEMBERS AND COUNTING

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FORUM MILESTONE: 400 MEMBERS AND COUNTING Empty FORUM MILESTONE: 400 MEMBERS AND COUNTING Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:11 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
FORUM MILESTONE: 400 MEMBERS AND COUNTING Fvtwt117

Greetings all,

I am happy to report that our little forum has grown to 400 registered users. Since we are not getting paid, and since one does not have to register to enjoy our content, I am simply happy to see our little community grow and expand. A big thank you to all of you who have helped us do that, and especially to those who have been active contributors to the forum, making it an interactive and entertaining environment! In a world where 1:1 ("real") life has gotten a lot more worrisome, I would like to think this place is a way to set some of these worries aside, and I appreciate those who still find the time and energy to contribute to it.

While I would not normally single out any one among our many deserving members for special commendation, one cannot fail to notice the colossal, time-intensive, and thankless effort our most prolific contributor, Stryker2011, has made not only in contributing to the various sections of the forum and in providing the vast majority of new product announcements. Thank you, Mark!

I take this opportunity to encourage all of you to participate, both in the deservedly popular New Products Announcements section of the forum and in the other ones, especially the threads where members present custom or customized work or share knowledge that could be helpful to others, such as tutorials and product reviews. It seems to me that keeping the conversation going is what makes us interactive, informative, and worthwhile. I would also like to remind those who present their own work and expect comments from others, to comment on the presentations of others (even some frequent posters who should know this, sometimes seem to forget). Let's keep this place fun for everyone.

Finally, I hope you are all keeping well, safe, and appropriate, both online and in "real life."

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
CONGRATS to All, and a big thanks to Ian (The Guv) for starting this forum, and for the kind words. Let’s keep the community going, Folks. And have some fun!

He who dies with the most toys wins!

FORUM MILESTONE: 400 MEMBERS AND COUNTING C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Woohoo, congrats to OSF! cheers

FORUM MILESTONE: 400 MEMBERS AND COUNTING Tumblr_p2g5qweaNN1wt8n5vo4_540

And massive thank you to both Stryker and GF for keeping this place running even through these crazy times. I love you

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Nekk-ra

skywalkersaga wrote:Woohoo, congrats to OSF! cheers

FORUM MILESTONE: 400 MEMBERS AND COUNTING Tumblr_p2g5qweaNN1wt8n5vo4_540

And massive thank you to both Stryker and GF for keeping this place running even through these crazy times. I love you

I second this motion!
I may not be the most active participant, but I always appreciate the devotion, creativity, and somewhat unexpected snippets of knowledge (learned more medieval history here than I ever did in a classroom) that the forum members bring to the proverbial table.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Indeed congrats to OSF!

FORUM MILESTONE: 400 MEMBERS AND COUNTING 2v2uFwPu5xAChVkHosted on Fotki
Cheers to OSF and many more years and members to come.

I totally agree massive thank you to both Stryker and GF for keeping this place running even through these crazy times.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you all for the kind words and indeed for helping make this place what it is. Cheers!

Valiarde

Valiarde
One Forum for all and all for this one!
Congrats. I enjoy coming here. Its the best english speaking board i know in the 1/6 world Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:One Forum for all and all for this one! Congrats. I enjoy coming here. Its the best english speaking board i know in the 1/6 world Smile

Aww, Valiarde, thank you, that is so sweet!

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
sincere thanks for all the hard work and effort you guys and gals put into this forum.
it really is my go to place for everything 1/6 themed.
and while i don't contribute as much as i'd like right now due to real life "pandemonium" i got to sort out, i lurk at least once a week here and take my inspiration for future projects.
kind regards

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
400 is a lot of people, it's nice to see that we have grown and while I do not view all the sub sections of the forum I'm glad others participate in them. Let's hope for another 400 more!

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! FORUM MILESTONE: 400 MEMBERS AND COUNTING 1f60e

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you guys for the kind words. I hope you are all doing well in the present pandemonium and that it subsides for all our sakes. Just to be clear, I meant to encourage, not nag. Wink

blackpool

blackpool
Happy milestone to everyone here! It's definitely one of the best boards about 1/6, also one of the most welcoming should I dare to say, and yup it's all thanks to the tremendous work and countless hours spent by Ian and Mark to keep this place up to date and running so smooth! Big up for the two board leaders Stryker2011 n Gubernatorfan !

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you very much blackpool -- for the kind words and for your inspiring presentations and other contributions to the hobby, the forum, and ourselves. And let's not forget that you too are part of our moderator team! So thank you for helping manage this forum as well.

dadrab

dadrab
I'm proud to say "I was there when..."
Many thanks to the guys who keep this place up. I don't get by as often as I'd like, but when I do drop in, it's always a pleasure.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks dadrab, and don't be a stranger! Smile

Ephiane

Ephiane
FORUM MILESTONE: 400 MEMBERS AND COUNTING 00412

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
You always make great use out of that sculpt, Ephi! Awesome photo! Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you Ephiane, and thanks for sharing another achievement in the use of Space App -- and your other considerable talents! Smile

csyeung

csyeung
Congrats and thanks for creating the forum! It's such a great place to learn from all the experienced customizers and collectors here and to just chat about figures in general.

PS Great pic there Ephiane!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice pic, Ephi! She should be the official OSF mascot/cheerleader from this point forward.

By the way, what did you use for the pom poms?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

FORUM MILESTONE: 400 MEMBERS AND COUNTING C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice pic, Ephi! She should be the official OSF mascot/cheerleader from this point forward.

I second this!

Which headsculpt is that? Works pretty awesome with faceapp it seems.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
csyeung wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice pic, Ephi! She should be the official OSF mascot/cheerleader from this point forward./quote]

I second this!

Which headsculpt is that? Works pretty awesome with faceapp it seems.

Looks like the Babydoll/Sucker Punch sculpt (and/or KO version). Seems rather hard to find these days...

doodlehobby

Now how did I miss this... Wow. Congrats!

Thanks for this great forum. You're all doing a great job and always keep my interest. And @Ephiane, beautiful work as always! Smile

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
congrats all! I must admit I have mostly been lurking past few months but I just updated the thread with new Ultraman figures and kits so gonna try to be more active in the forum

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Very cool photo Ephi!

She's so adorable!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum