OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tabi black & white pics.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Tabi black & white pics. Empty  Tabi black & white pics. Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:31 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
I recently decided to swap my enhanced agents from the S21b bodies they had to the S23b/S22 bodies, I really like how he black & white brings out the details of the bodies. Here is Tabi showing off her new physique, enjoy!

Tabi black & white pics. 52552491334_1a651e2a72_c
 Tabi black & white pics. 52552669735_9e873892e2_c
 Tabi black & white pics. 52552491309_9a5b59026a_c
 Tabi black & white pics. 52552740528_4053347c67_c
 Tabi black & white pics. 52552491279_a633998128_c
 Tabi black & white pics. 52552740488_73a69fd525_c

2 Tabi black & white pics. Empty Re:  Tabi black & white pics. Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:37 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Classical head - already an alltimer

I'm also a fan of black and white pictures. Nicely done

3 Tabi black & white pics. Empty Re:  Tabi black & white pics. Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:48 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting effect of the black and white photography, hadn't thought of that. The first couple of photos look particularly realistic.

4 Tabi black & white pics. Empty Re:  Tabi black & white pics. Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:18 am

Visisonor

Visisonor
Wonderful photos!

5 Tabi black & white pics. Empty Re:  Tabi black & white pics. Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:49 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice, Dal. Looks like you could use a lint roller on her to get rid of all the black remnants from her previous outfit. B&W photos always look good.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Tabi black & white pics. C8485110

6 Tabi black & white pics. Empty Re:  Tabi black & white pics. Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:19 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Valiarde wrote:Classical head - already an alltimer

I'm also a fan of black and white pictures. Nicely done

She is one of my favourite sculpts. Really pleased you enjoyed the pics Very Happy .

GubernatorFan wrote:Interesting effect of the black and white photography, hadn't thought of that. The first couple of photos look particularly realistic.

Thank you Ian cheers .

Visisonor wrote:Wonderful photos!

Thanks so much!

Stryker2011 wrote:Nice, Dal. Looks like you could use a lint roller on her to get rid of all the black remnants from her previous outfit. B&W photos always look good.

Cheers Mark cheers . Yeah, the downside of clothes on phicens, they attract bits like a magnet. It's frustrating also as you seldom notice until you post the pics lol!

7 Tabi black & white pics. Empty Re:  Tabi black & white pics. Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:39 am

Diana

Diana
Tabi is looking good in her new skin. You've posed and photographed her nicely. I do like that body. Smile

8 Tabi black & white pics. Empty Re:  Tabi black & white pics. Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:47 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Diana wrote:Tabi is looking good in her new skin. You've posed and photographed her nicely. I do like that body. Smile

thank you for stopping by to look and comment bounce ! I too really like the S22/23b (pale and tan versions of the same body). Really pleased you enjoyed the pics Very Happy

9 Tabi black & white pics. Empty Re:  Tabi black & white pics. Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:16 pm

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
Wow! What a big difference the black and white filter has on all of the shadows and contrast tones of her body. And that subtle yet effective attire. Great natural poses too. Really makes her look like she's posing for a classy fashion magazine or perfume ad. What headsculpt btw? I also think if you only removed 'some' of the lint flecks from her body they could pass as natural-looking freckles/beauty marks.

10 Tabi black & white pics. Empty Re:  Tabi black & white pics. Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:27 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
AlKelAstra91 wrote:Wow! What a big difference the black and white filter has on all of the shadows and contrast tones of her body. And that subtle yet effective attire. Great natural poses too. Really makes her look like she's posing for a classy fashion magazine or perfume ad. What headsculpt btw? I also think if you only removed 'some' of the lint flecks from her body they could pass as natural-looking freckles/beauty marks.

Thanks so much! that really means a lot, Yeah, I agree the black and white really shows the detail of the lovely sculpted S22. The head sculpt is a Kimi 007, and one of my faves. I think your right about the freckles, they could pass easily if there weren't as many Very Happy .

11 Tabi black & white pics. Empty Re:  Tabi black & white pics. Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:27 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Very nice photos, and a good upgrade too. As always the poses are very natural and tell a story all by themselves.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures!  Tabi black & white pics. 1f60e

12 Tabi black & white pics. Empty Re:  Tabi black & white pics. Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:13 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Theboo-bomb wrote:Very nice photos, and a good upgrade too. As always the poses are very natural and tell a story all by themselves.

Thanks so much Theboo-bomb bounce . o pleased you enjoy the new pics of Tabi cheers .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum