OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Swapping Outfits/Clothing

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Swapping Outfits/Clothing Empty Swapping Outfits/Clothing Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:11 am

TWJoseph

Hey, everyone! I have a question about swapping outfits for TBLeague female figures.

Are the later releases in the Egyptian line (Month, Bastet, Aset, Nephthys) able to swap clothing? The figures look as if they share the same body type but I’m not 100% sure and haven’t been able to find specific information regarding their respective body types.

I am interested in using Bastet’s outfit on Nephthys but don’t want to buy either figure until I’m fairly certain it will work.

Any insights you have are greatly appreciated!

2Swapping Outfits/Clothing Empty Re: Swapping Outfits/Clothing Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:03 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
TWJoseph wrote:Hey, everyone! I have a question about swapping outfits for TBLeague female figures.

Are the later releases in the Egyptian line (Month, Bastet, Aset, Nephthys) able to swap clothing? The figures look as if they share the same body type but I’m not 100% sure and haven’t been able to find specific information regarding their respective body types.

I am interested in using Bastet’s outfit on Nephthys but don’t want to buy either figure until I’m fairly certain it will work.

That is a good question. Nephthys used the body released as S47. Bastet used the same body as Month. Month is considered, at least by some, to be the same body as Saintess Knight, and Saintess Knight the same as S47. Therefore, if all that is true (at this point I have lost track and I cannot really verify it first hand), Bastet and Nephthys use the same body. Clothes and accessories for one should fit the other. I used a couple of Bastet pieces on an S23B, but not quite in the way they were intended.
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1403p225-clothing-tbleague-phicen-seamless-bodies-updated-part-xxx-december-2022#79781

GeeWillikers seems to be most up to date on what is what, you might want to verify with him, if he does not notice your question. (At this point, I'm going to ask him to write up a table of equivalencies for the TBLeague seamless bodies catalog thread.)

3Swapping Outfits/Clothing Empty Re: Swapping Outfits/Clothing Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:27 pm

TWJoseph

GubernatorFan wrote:
TWJoseph wrote:Hey, everyone! I have a question about swapping outfits for TBLeague female figures.

That is a good question. Nephthys used the body released as S47. Bastet used the same body as Month. Month is considered, at least by some, to be the same body as Saintess Knight, and Saintess Knight the same as S47. Therefore, if all that is true (at this point I have lost track and I cannot really verify it first hand), Bastet and Nephthys use the same body. Clothes and accessories for one should fit the other. I used a couple of Bastet pieces on an S23B, but not quite in the way they were intended.
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1403p225-clothing-tbleague-phicen-seamless-bodies-updated-part-xxx-december-2022#79781

GeeWillikers seems to be most up to date on what is what, you might want to verify with him, if he does not notice your question. (At this point, I'm going to ask him to write up a table of equivalencies for the TBLeague seamless bodies catalog thread.)

Thank you so much – I really appreciate it!

All of the male Egyptian deities in the line (Anubis, Horus, Osiris, Ra, Sobek and Seth) use the M35 body and can swap outfits; the pharaohs (Tutankhamun and Ramesses) share the M33 body and can swap clothes. I wasn’t sure if the females were separated as well with the deities using one body and the princesses another.

I am not sure if this line is continuing, so I wanted to start customizing my own.

4Swapping Outfits/Clothing Empty Re: Swapping Outfits/Clothing Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:53 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
TWJoseph wrote:Thank you so much – I really appreciate it!

All of the male Egyptian deities in the line (Anubis, Horus, Osiris, Ra, Sobek and Seth) use the M35 body and can swap outfits; the pharaohs (Tutankhamun and Ramesses) share the M33 body and can swap clothes. I wasn’t sure if the females were separated as well with the deities using one body and the princesses another.

You are welcome, I just hope I'm right. For comparison, although it is a more recent and more limited series, their "Mohegan" has two female figures sharing the same body, S47 (?), and one male figure using the M32.
Good luck with your project.

5Swapping Outfits/Clothing Empty Re: Swapping Outfits/Clothing Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:10 pm

TWJoseph

I can confirm that Bastet, Month, Nephthys and Aset from TBLeague’s Egyptian Deity line all share the same body (presumably S47) and can swap outfits.

NSFW:

6Swapping Outfits/Clothing Empty Re: Swapping Outfits/Clothing Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:34 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm happy it was as we thought and worked out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum