OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 15]

Stryker2011

Founding Father
A bit off topic, but I finally had the opportunity to watch The Predator earlier this week (the one with the autistic kid and Olivia Munn). Yikes! They really should have stopped at the first 3 Predator movies (and don't even get me started on those godawful PVA movies which never should have been made AT ALL).

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
I confess I have a soft spot for the first PVA movie. But yes, sometimes sequels just don't live up to expectation.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

shovelchop81

Stryker2011 wrote:A bit off topic, but I finally had the opportunity to watch The Predator earlier this week (the one with the autistic kid and Olivia Munn). Yikes! They really should have stopped at the first 3 Predator movies (and don't even get me started on those godawful PVA movies which never should have been made AT ALL).

Great thread to start hating on Predator flicks. I have a friend we call Salty Tom, mostly because he used to work on fishing boats and rent jet skis down a Mumbles Pier but he is also called Salty Tom because every movie night he would just bitch through every movie chosen to watch... must have been great fun on those long fishing trips where movies are all you have as a distraction, I guess they started reading a lot.... Salty Stryker sort of has a ring to it don't you think? Twisted Evil pirat Wink

shovelchop81

Done some paint, got the more complicated speckling patterns to do tomorrow in dark brown, might add that electric blue but not sure yet as it doesn't seem to have made it to the movie but is quite striking.

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 AQHsTDr

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 UPH5u9U

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 KNj5kCD

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 JThrBKI

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 H1KNFlK

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 MEx6UQJ

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 SCHMu7c

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 Dcp1m7F

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 LkbwjTH

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 Ol2mcZR

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 FIvMvr5

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 AR6Yy9J

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 QIE95ZF

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 T1nVrbs

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 Q9ZgSnq

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 CdHfKdd

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 PiolXxI

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 1TDig3p

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 LT0jFap

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 TvdHqdJ

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 MjmwP5p

BAMComix

BAMComix
Superb!

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Wow! That is looking cool. Excellent paint job. Watching it go thru the layers was pretty cool.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 1f10

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
BAMComix wrote:Superb!

Thank you!

Stryker2012 wrote:Wow! That is looking cool. Excellent paint job. Watching it go thru the layers was pretty cool.

Cheers! I'm glad you didn't take the 'Salty Stryker' comment seriously Wink  More layers applied already.

I experimented with a half baked idea of building a sponge brush to apply the basic background speckling, sort of worked and sort of didn't since ink likes to run! Embarassed Mad
Got all the background colours right now I'll need to do the black speckling by hand the old fashioned way.I think the foam brush idea could work with some refinement, cutting the bristle tips down to smaller rounder shapes...hey it was a pre coffee and cigarette build right out of bed! pirat

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 0d3lOxj

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 RQafZCW

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 AGKVqf7

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 YKpbYse

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 YHW3W5F

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 Ahp3VAY

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 2hyFXwJ

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 Hynno9d

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 I25BMM6

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 Nx10iL0

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 GhnA7UP

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 CVqNARD

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 KMIgYjd

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 UTneOjj

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 P8SloN3

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 Xx8lVTl

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 Ol1RqA0

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, beautiful job with the coloring, looking like the real thing now.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Better and better.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 1f10

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:I agree, beautiful job with the coloring, looking like the real thing now.

Stryker2012 wrote:Better and better.

Thanks guys! Done all the black speckling today (missed a foot! Embarassed ) including his nails/claws and black on the head, needs some more black around the shoulders and his weird short hairs placed there too. The forearms and shins/feet will be covered later and I need to do the dreaded eyes and teeth too, also a clear coat before I start on all his accessories and weapons; so a long way still to go! Twisted Evil affraid

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 HsfYOAz

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 Nf2rrwC

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 QaM6f5a

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 RVBfWdY

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 BmZR9aC

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 6KXS7hd

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 NWcJo5g

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 4N7en4I

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 AQq0HH8

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 0JW2o3g

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 JRAseFr

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 DMSNU0Q

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Looking good. It’s always funny how the eye gets so tired from the work that the camera helps us find the parts we missed.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Hopefully this time around the eyes are a much easier job than usual. Glossiness will be key.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2012 wrote:Looking good. It’s always funny how the eye gets so tired from the work that the camera helps us find the parts we missed.

Very true! Although I think it was more my brain that was tired!

GubernatorFan wrote:Hopefully this time around the eyes are a much easier job than usual. Glossiness will be key.

Well the key for me will be being acle to paint tiny circles dead centre of each other! Razz Shocked Laughing And everything else associated with 1/6 eyes! It's a shame Dare Devil doesn't have more cool costumes!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
He seems to have taken a bit of a Darth Maul 'turn' here lol. I think I'll need to tone the red and black down a bit but the 'spikes' are actually the weird hairs he has on his shoulders in the movie. The lovely long blister is from using the jeweller's drill for ages this morning, typically it's on my 'biometrics finger' to unlock my smartphone and every folder/app in it!! It's the size of a small caterpillar now...

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 TcsXFlL

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 MdH12zf

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 6oEeX42

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 PmozcGP

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 SAu5Idk

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 I8c9kD0

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 Ej7rrTo

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 KgYuqab

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 FBX638M

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 4tpqoEl

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 4vvnEWB

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 ZDF9kjf

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 V6kKZV3

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 332Z7B9

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 MHGSuDP

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 HS7rMHK

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 YdYOOLd

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 Nl0neFp

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 YRvrN90

STARTED CUTTING THE WIRE'S TUBING INTO MORE HAIR LIKE SHAPES

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 GA5IL6A

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 MzXRMRX

TOUCHED UP WITH MORE BLACK PAINT

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 ATGiWro

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 N7XBZzN

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 HJI6qo1

I'M PHOTOGRAPHING HIM FROM ABOVE SO HE LOOKS EVEN MORE OF A BOBBLE-HEAD THAN USUAL! DID YOU HEAR ABOUT FUNKOPOPS IS HAVING TO BURY MILLIONS OF 'FIGURES' IN LANDFILL? THEY GROSSLY OVERESTIMATED THE MARKET FOR 20023!

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 ECELYI9

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 FLxVFdM

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 S67dyMl

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Looking pretty good. The shoulder hairs are an interesting addition I didn’t even notice at first.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I hadn't noticed those either. You have a great eye for detail.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2012 wrote:Looking pretty good. The shoulder hairs are an interesting addition I didn’t even notice at first.

GubernatorFan wrote:I hadn't noticed those either. You have a great eye for detail.

Cheers guys! I obviously can't see the woods for the trees though since i just had to repaint the torso TWICE since those pics!

1ST USING THIS PIC ALONE

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 IxU62Ti

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 Y3eQhf8

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 E5fGBES      

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 JCXFh53  

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 0KHP1PS

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 19C4pg7

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 9YYu2UY

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 HvWTisW

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 SyNur0F

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 J2vWr0d

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 H7uV4dB

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 ILlENB5

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 BWThfD8

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 Q3WNLom

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 J8LLnYe

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 JmliIwq

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 2Ibb8pq

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 MEuSMfs

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 DuqjeKy

MORE PICS AS REFERENCES sorry can't write much keyboard f****d!

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 AQHsTDr

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 W6DyZGO

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 5NQDN0m

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 UYo1Xu6

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 UW5JauD

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 XwNP9qs

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 PnqXxcS

WILL ADD MATTE CLEAR IN PLACES TO BREAK UP THE GLOSS
NOT HAPPY WITH THIS RESULT EITHER NEED TO USE DARKER RED TO REPLACE BLACK ON CHEST AND NARROW WHITE SCAR A LOT!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Okay done and dusted! Might add some matte clear but that's it, cleaned up the dreads too and seem to have fixed my keyboard after just ordering a new one Evil or Very Mad Laughing . Onto accessories next! Very Happy

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 BwNgrVq

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 Miyjqp3

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 Iv0RqLW

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 GXCLlZK

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 SiEABGv

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 4GInuK1

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 Ip8PeU0

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 WLeVWX2

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 TvrYzm4

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 TOf3h3E

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 2llxFMw

ARCHED BACK TO ALLOW PAINT IN THE TORSO JOINTS TO DRY.

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 M2MCqp2

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That looks excellent. Like the glossy look.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2012 wrote:That looks excellent. Like the glossy look.

Cheers Stryker! Done a bit of work since, trying to find and cover up all the white labelled markings on every piece of shrinkwrap! Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad  i.e. practically every piece of wire! Using a magnifying light and a black marker.
I also added a matte clear coat to the flatter areas leaving mostly gloss but also having a nice contrast with the wrinkles, wet areas (eyes, mouth etc..) and more textured skin areas. Pics explain it better.

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 AaPkDnr

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 7fRh3VI

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 WP5fwXc

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 ZzzoG5k

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 0N4Z2IJ

HEAD AND BODY COMBINED BEFORE MATTE CLEAR COAT ADDED

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 TKYv7Si

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 300traB

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 CQL3jJD

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 JcZ8jof

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 QDV0Quf

AFTER MATTE CLEAR ON SOME PARTS ADDED

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 4TlLWpf

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 YMxyLRw

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 4pgaNj2

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 2sxH7ps

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 IaMlrrH

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 CIsdl6m

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 Q2sXoYT

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 RHSnBhX

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 SOjxII9

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 JkjZ1oa

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 AMfLNk7

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 V5nMQFU

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 6 BX3Ff6d

BAMComix

BAMComix
I think he looks amazing! well done.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
BAMComix wrote:I think he looks amazing! well done.

Thanks BAMC! Means a lot to me! Now I've just got all his gear to do! Laughing

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think you managed to convey all his colorful gnarliness. Wouldn't want to meet this guy in the woods. But he's totally welcome here. I hope the paint doesn't rub off. I was painting something relatively recently, and although I used primer, a little spot got scratched and the top layer peels.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Looking good, Alex. It’ll be interesting to see how you pull off the weapons.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum