OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please help me find... (continuously updated)

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 40]

DarthJ

Ghost808 wrote:Can anyone identify this body? I thought it was s16 at first, but the belly button is wrong for s16. It looks taller and smaller chested than s24/26 too.

I can't place it, but want this exact physique for a bash.

Anyone know it?

quest - Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 30 Screen12

The product page on Aliexpress mentions that they used body S17B.

Ghost808

DarthJ wrote:
Ghost808 wrote:Can anyone identify this body? I thought it was s16 at first, but the belly button is wrong for s16. It looks taller and smaller chested than s24/26 too.

I can't place it, but want this exact physique for a bash.

Anyone know it?

quest - Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 30 Screen12

The product page on Aliexpress mentions that they used body S17B.
Thanks Darth. I did wonder if it was, but the belly button looks way better molded on this than the official shots for s16/17, so I wondered if it was some body I'd missed, or maybe another brand.

It looks way better in these shots. Shame. I got excited about a new ultra slim body for a second there.
Thanks again.

skywalkersaga

yeah, it's definitely s17b, can tell by hips and shape of the legs.

ETA: maybe they photoshopped the belly button....

Faster Than Life

This one seems deceptively simple, but I'm trying to find high waisted jeans that'll fit a female phicen. I'm looking for some that hit just below or at the 'belly button'.

Any ideas on where I can find a pair? Dark would be preferable but dye exists.

DarthJ

Faster Than Life wrote:This one seems deceptively simple, but I'm trying to find high waisted jeans that'll fit a female phicen. I'm looking for some that hit just below or at the 'belly button'.

Fashion dolls such as Barbie or Sindy own plenty of jeans. Though most of these will only be suited for the smaller Phicen figures.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
As DarthJ noted, I do know of some high-waisted jeans made for smaller dolls, like Obitsu. But that would only potentially work for a smaller tbleague/phicen (like s25b/s27b) , not a 'regular'-sized one.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Faster Than Life wrote:This one seems deceptively simple, but I'm trying to find high waisted jeans that'll fit a female phicen. I'm looking for some that hit just below or at the 'belly button'.

There are a number of sixth scale jeans, the trick is figuring out whether they will (a) fit the body you have in mind and (b) fit the way you want them to. Sometimes promotional images help, if you recognize the body as seamless. But of course now there is a range of such bodies, some of them tall, some petite. I don't recall right now exactly where they ended in relation to the navel, but here are two in the clothing thread --

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1403p180-clothing-tbleague-phicen-seamless-bodies-updated-part-xxvi-september-17-2021#65243

Faster Than Life

Faster Than Life
GubernatorFan wrote: There are a number of sixth scale jeans, the trick is figuring out whether they will (a) fit the body you have in mind and (b) fit the way you want them to. Sometimes promotional images help, if you recognize the body as seamless. But of course now there is a range of such bodies, some of them tall, some petite. I don't recall right now exactly where they ended in relation to the navel, but here are two in the clothing thread --

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1403p180-clothing-tbleague-phicen-seamless-bodies-updated-part-xxvi-september-17-2021#65243

It's seeming like (or seaming like?) the solution here is going to be sewing 'em myself, heh. I was kind of hoping to avoid a bit of effort (after all time is money) but hey, making stuff is part of the fun of the hobby, right?

If I manage a good looking set of pants I'll see if I can put the pattern up for others to use. This doll's a lot 'hippier' than a Barbie.

Thanks folks!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I sense we've got another punster in our midst. Welcome aboard! Smile

Kallor8

https://www.ekiahobbies.com/fgc-2018-14b-1-6-jane-female-fashion-set-by-flirty-girl/

These go pretty high depending on the body and if you use saran wrap. It's not at the navel on an s23b which is notably large around the thighs, I think it might be what you want on a more slender model like the S19 or shorter like the S29.

Faster Than Life

Faster Than Life

https://www.ekiahobbies.com/fgc-2018-14b-1-6-jane-female-fashion-set-by-flirty-girl/

These go pretty high depending on the body and if you use saran wrap.  It's not at the navel on an s23b which is notably large around the thighs, I think it might be what you want on a more slender model like the S19 or shorter like the S29.[/quote]

I'm actually trying to dress a specific body (I got the body for Vanessa Carlysle but it turned out a little too busty and Amazonian looking for the character and the head, the actress is pretty petite) and a specific character (decided the bod'll work great for Domino, who I can get away with being a bit bigger than life and whose headsculpt I'll be making from scratch so I can get the proportions to the body more accurate). I'm not feeling ambitious enough to make her costume, but I figured her civilian attire should be simple enough...little did I know most of the jeans available are hipsters.

And GubernatorFan--yep! I'm an inveterate lover of wordplay, puns are my thing haha. Thanks for the welcome! Hoping to be pretty active...I've got a LOT of projects I wanna make happen!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Which model of body is it, Faster Than Life?

Faster Than Life

Faster Than Life
skywalkersaga wrote:Which model of body is it, Faster Than Life?

I legitimately have no idea because I bought the body back in 2018 while I was deployed to the Middle East so my memory's a bit...ehhh? It was also before I knew the intricacies of phicens. If I had to guess, gun to my head, I'd say based on build and boob size it's likely s21 with the so-called 'tan' skin. (if I ever saw a woman with that color skin in real life I'd call a doctor.)

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Faster Than Life wrote:I'm actually trying to dress a specific body (I got the body for Vanessa Carlysle but it turned out a little too busty and Amazonian looking for the character and the head, the actress is pretty petite) and a specific character (decided the bod'll work great for Domino, who I can get away with being a bit bigger than life and whose headsculpt I'll be making from scratch so I can get the proportions to the body more accurate). I'm not feeling ambitious enough to make her costume, but I figured her civilian attire should be simple enough...little did I know most of the jeans available are hipsters.

I don't know about Vanessa Carlysle, but the Val figure from the clothing thread is on a petite body (S25B). The items were still handy, so I took a quick photo. If anything, they are a little wide at the waist, which means you might improve the look by gathering it up with a stitch or two.

quest - Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 30 Valjea10

Faster Than Life

Faster Than Life
GubernatorFan wrote:
I don't know about Vanessa Carlysle, but the Val figure from the clothing thread is on a petite body (S25B). The items were still handy, so I took a quick photo. If anything, they are a little wide at the waist, which means you might improve the look by gathering it up with a stitch or two.

quest - Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 30 Valjea10

Vanessa's getting a dress that's definitely going to need to be made from scratch but I do appreciate the rec!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Faster Than Life wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:Which model of body is it, Faster Than Life?

I legitimately have no idea because I bought the body back in 2018 while I was deployed to the Middle East so my memory's a bit...ehhh? It was also before I knew the intricacies of phicens. If I had to guess, gun to my head, I'd say based on build and boob size it's likely s21 with the so-called 'tan' skin. (if I ever saw a woman with that color skin in real life I'd call a doctor.)

Ah ok. I was just curious in case it helped with any suggestions. : )

DarthJ

A few examples of dolls clothing.

quest - Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 30 Img_6511

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Occasionally, Curvy Barbie clothing will fit the some of the normal/larger-sized tbleague bodies. I usually only go for skirts from that range, so I cannot vouch for jeans, but here are some high-waisted jeans for curvy barbie available on Etsy as example:

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/674752191/barbie-clothes-barbie-jeans-denim-pants?click_key=ebf1f349b94fe599c79b3ab1ade9e567c276f3e3%3A674752191&click_sum=296718a8&ref=shop_home_active_103&crt=1

Faster Than Life

Faster Than Life
skywalkersaga wrote:Occasionally, Curvy Barbie clothing will fit the some of the normal/larger-sized tbleague bodies.  I usually only go for skirts from that range, so I cannot vouch for jeans, but here are some high-waisted jeans for curvy barbie available on Etsy as example:

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/674752191/barbie-clothes-barbie-jeans-denim-pants?click_key=ebf1f349b94fe599c79b3ab1ade9e567c276f3e3%3A674752191&click_sum=296718a8&ref=shop_home_active_103&crt=1

Part of the problem with phicens is their bodies have so much traction, it's sometimes hard to slip skinnier clothes on 'em, heh.

Also @ DarthJ, thanks for the showcase.

Kallor8

Faster Than Life wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:Occasionally, Curvy Barbie clothing will fit the some of the normal/larger-sized tbleague bodies.  I usually only go for skirts from that range, so I cannot vouch for jeans, but here are some high-waisted jeans for curvy barbie available on Etsy as example:

Part of the problem with phicens is their bodies have so much traction, it's sometimes hard to slip skinnier clothes on 'em, heh.

That's what I meant by using saran wrap, you wrap the "skin" of the body that will be covered by the clothing and the clothing slides on easy. If you take apart TBLeague figures you'll see they do it for their boxed sets as well.

Ghost808

Ghost808
Kallor8 wrote:
Faster Than Life wrote:

That's what I meant by using saran wrap, you wrap the "skin" of the body that will be covered by the clothing and the clothing slides on easy.  If you take apart TBLeague figures you'll see they do it for their boxed sets as well.
Yup I discovered saran wrap on my Royal Defender recently. I've been using saran wrap since day one for my more clothed figures. You can get some very tight outfits on thanks to that stuff.

shazzdan

shazzdan

Jeans for less than $5. Also comes with a belt. Fits both male and female figures with larger hips. Darker blue. Reaches about belly-button level.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32869546308.html

quest - Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 30 HTB1wZrOg98YBeNkSnb4q6yevFXae

quest - Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 30 GMVaLau

quest - Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 30 Y2X8ouY

Kallor8

Hey guys, any chance you've come across something like this in red?
quest - Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 30 Unname10

Faster Than Life

Faster Than Life
This is available if a bit pricey

Otherwise you could try cutting the legs off something like this and hemming it.

Third option is to buy it in white and dye it... making sure all the dye is out before you put it on a body.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
[removed by user]

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Okay, I am looking for some Black Crye uniforms, you know, the ones that have the inbuild knee and elbow pads
quest - Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 30 1bdxnnrb7fc41
Ya know, these. I have been looking for some time, I recall Toys City or someone made a set of these but I cant find them anymore

Drop Head

Drop Head
Hey guys, I'm looking for the Hot Toys Mandarin ( I know, I know) he's one of my favorite "villians" and I sadly skipped on him back in the day. If you see one close to 200$ let me know!

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1031971186&ref=list&keyword=Hot%20toys%20mandarin&lang=en

Pretty much every item I’ve received from Mandarake is in like new condition, and I’ve been shopping with then for seven years now. Shipping will be high, but you should still come in around your price range.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Glad you were able to help, Xavion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum