OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resident Evil: Death Island (July 7, 2023) Movie Trailer!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Adeno

Oh wow! The new Resident Evil movie looks awesome! Definitely already better than that live action Netflix tv series lol! Laughing

Sarahdactyl

Sarahdactyl
I'm excited! I've watched Degeneration and Damnation in preparation.

valentin

valentin
Resident Evil: Death Island (July 7, 2023) Movie Trailer! Whats129

Oooooh.... missed this thread. Caught the movie last weekend on the big screen, and was surprised to be offered the poster too. It was just so darn good. Awesome RE goodness minus the real live action crap lately by netflix and the prior RTRC.

Sarahdactyl

Sarahdactyl
valentin wrote:Resident Evil: Death Island (July 7, 2023) Movie Trailer! Whats129

Oooooh.... missed this thread. Caught the movie last weekend on the big screen, and was surprised to be offered the poster too. It was just so darn good. Awesome RE goodness minus the real live action crap lately by netflix and the prior RTRC.

The Netflix show was woke Gen Z garbage. I loved WTRC however. That's a cool poster I doubt it's playing on big screen near me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum