OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Ziltoys: 1/6 Resident Evil Beauty Special Police Jill (two versions)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looks like they're using the same head sculpt that they used here to make their own version of said character:

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t3707-new-product-1-6-ziltoys-z001-jill-female-head-sculpt?highlight=Ziltoys

1/6 Resident Evil Beauty Special Police Jill A Version (Z004A)

Not including body, it is recommended to match with TBLeague S12D 1/6 female body

Z004 A list (scheduled to send a black vest)
1. Head Sculpture
2. Tube top
3. Leather skirt
4 gray T-shirts
5. Handmade boots
6. Socks
7. 2 arm rings
8. Dagger
9. Pistol
10.Assault rifle
11.Four gloved hands
12. Collar
Assemble Guide: Some assembly required.

NEW PRODUCT: Ziltoys: 1/6 Resident Evil Beauty Special Police Jill (two versions) 71202210
NEW PRODUCT: Ziltoys: 1/6 Resident Evil Beauty Special Police Jill (two versions) 71202212
NEW PRODUCT: Ziltoys: 1/6 Resident Evil Beauty Special Police Jill (two versions) 71202211
NEW PRODUCT: Ziltoys: 1/6 Resident Evil Beauty Special Police Jill (two versions) 71202215
NEW PRODUCT: Ziltoys: 1/6 Resident Evil Beauty Special Police Jill (two versions) 71202214
NEW PRODUCT: Ziltoys: 1/6 Resident Evil Beauty Special Police Jill (two versions) 71202213
NEW PRODUCT: Ziltoys: 1/6 Resident Evil Beauty Special Police Jill (two versions) 71202217
NEW PRODUCT: Ziltoys: 1/6 Resident Evil Beauty Special Police Jill (two versions) 71202216

1/6 Resident Evil Beauty Special Police Jill B Version (Z004B)

Not including body, it is recommended to match with TBLeague S12D 1/6 female body

List of Z004 B models (scheduled to send black vest)
1. Head Sculpture
2. Tube top
3. Culottes
4. Knitted top
5. Handmade boots
6. Socks
7. Gun strap
8. Elbow guard
9. Dagger
10. Pistol
11.Assault rifle
12. Four gloved hands
Assemble Guide: Some assembly required.

NEW PRODUCT: Ziltoys: 1/6 Resident Evil Beauty Special Police Jill (two versions) 71202220
NEW PRODUCT: Ziltoys: 1/6 Resident Evil Beauty Special Police Jill (two versions) 71202219
NEW PRODUCT: Ziltoys: 1/6 Resident Evil Beauty Special Police Jill (two versions) 71202218
NEW PRODUCT: Ziltoys: 1/6 Resident Evil Beauty Special Police Jill (two versions) 71202222
NEW PRODUCT: Ziltoys: 1/6 Resident Evil Beauty Special Police Jill (two versions) 71202223
NEW PRODUCT: Ziltoys: 1/6 Resident Evil Beauty Special Police Jill (two versions) 71202221
NEW PRODUCT: Ziltoys: 1/6 Resident Evil Beauty Special Police Jill (two versions) 71202225
NEW PRODUCT: Ziltoys: 1/6 Resident Evil Beauty Special Police Jill (two versions) 71202224
NEW PRODUCT: Ziltoys: 1/6 Resident Evil Beauty Special Police Jill (two versions) 71202226

#newproduct #Ziltoys #ResidentEvil #SpecialPolice #Jill #female #videogame-based

Diana

Diana
I really like that sculpt, despite it not having a lot of hair on its scalp and despite it being somewhat small.

Those boots look great!! More offerings like that, please!

shazzdan

shazzdan
The head looked too small to me too so I measured it. A human is typically 7 to 7.5 heads tall and this figure is approximately 8.5 heads tall, so the head is too small on the body they recommend. A teenage body would be more appropriate for the head but then the clothing wouldn't fit.

brassco

brassco
ziltoys didn't have a sizeable catalogue of their products...i don't like the HS...and that black top looks faintly familiar....

Diana

Diana
brassco wrote:ziltoys didn't have a sizeable catalogue of their products...i don't like the HS...and that black top looks faintly familiar....
I don't think that black top is included. I didn't see it listed anyway.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm glad I'm not the only one who found the head a bit small for this body. Perhaps that SD head, if it ever appears, will be better (I think it also looks better, which is unusual for me, as I usually don't respond to SD stuff). That said, I appreciate their effort in telling us what body they would recommend.

Diana

Diana
I tried the head on the S37 anime body, and the proportions looked good! So I'm pretty sure it'll work with S24A/S25B. They picked the wrong body. Shame.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum