OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas & Coffin Comics: Hellwitch 1/6 Scale Action Figure (NSFW)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
The infamous sorceress who would become Hellwitch began as a nameless pit slave, the lowest caste in her Hive. Those in her clan were members of the Hellbourne – the one true race born in Hell, sworn enemies of the Fallen and the Damned.

Through sheer determination, Hellwitch did the impossible. She rose through the ranks of her caste system to become a warrior and eventually challenged the Hive’s tyrannical queen.

Overcoming that challenge was the first step in her evolution from lowly slave to one of the most powerful witches in Hell. But that power came with a terrible price.

Parts list:

1 x Head sculpture
1 x TBLeague 1/6th scale female seamless body with metal skeleton
1 Pair x horns for head
1 x Rivet necklace
1 x Rivet studded bra top
1 Pair x panties
1 x Goblet
1 x Heart model
1 Pair x wings
3 Pairs of interchangeable hands
1 x Sabra
1 Pair x leg armor
1 Pair x high boots
1 Pair x arm amor
1 x Doll stand with holder

Female - NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas & Coffin Comics: Hellwitch 1/6 Scale Action Figure (NSFW) 139
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas & Coffin Comics: Hellwitch 1/6 Scale Action Figure (NSFW) 239
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas & Coffin Comics: Hellwitch 1/6 Scale Action Figure (NSFW) 339
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas & Coffin Comics: Hellwitch 1/6 Scale Action Figure (NSFW) 439
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas & Coffin Comics: Hellwitch 1/6 Scale Action Figure (NSFW) 539
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas & Coffin Comics: Hellwitch 1/6 Scale Action Figure (NSFW) 639
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas & Coffin Comics: Hellwitch 1/6 Scale Action Figure (NSFW) 737
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas & Coffin Comics: Hellwitch 1/6 Scale Action Figure (NSFW) 837
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas & Coffin Comics: Hellwitch 1/6 Scale Action Figure (NSFW) 936
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas & Coffin Comics: Hellwitch 1/6 Scale Action Figure (NSFW) 1036
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas & Coffin Comics: Hellwitch 1/6 Scale Action Figure (NSFW) 1135
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas & Coffin Comics: Hellwitch 1/6 Scale Action Figure (NSFW) 1234
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas & Coffin Comics: Hellwitch 1/6 Scale Action Figure (NSFW) 1334
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas & Coffin Comics: Hellwitch 1/6 Scale Action Figure (NSFW) 1431
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas & Coffin Comics: Hellwitch 1/6 Scale Action Figure (NSFW) 1531

#newproduct #ExecutiveReplicas #CoffinComics #Hellwitch #female #fantasy #comicbook

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I know she owes this in part to the special effects/lighting, but I think she looks so much better than others they've done in this genre.

csyeung

csyeung
Coffin 1/6 figures tend to be quite pricey. This one looks to be at 360 USD range (BBTS).

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Boy, those spiky bras are a menace to a TBL body, risking poking holes and tearing the arms. Shocked

Damn, I didn't know this character, but this figure is freaking cool. Unfortunately, the price scared me off, especially cuz I wanted to change her outfit, so there's this extra cost to it.

Hell yeah, I love this line of figures Executive Replica make with TBL/Phicen bodies. Now I do hope they get back with the partnership with Dynamite - I'm still wishful for a Dejah Thoris -, or maybe team up with Top Cow, because... c'mon, Aphrodite and Witchblade would be just so sick.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ouch, yes, the price is wicked. And not wicked good. But then again she is a witch, so if she bewitches you... Smile

brazybear

brazybear
I don't usually let price stop me but I will on this one. This is a BASIC figure that should be $200 at most, NOT a goddamn $350 figure Evil or Very Mad The damn wings don't even fold up, no light-up pieces...not sure what the extra $150 is for. Or maybe I just don't realize that "Hellwitch" is EVEN BIGGER than the recent Hot Toys Padme which I had no problems at all dropping $300 for? Seriously, what am I missing...

She's brushing her hair aside, NOT punching herself in the face Laughing

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I believe it's purely licensing costs. The last La Muerta was expensive as hell too. And I agree with you, this figure is fairly basic in its clothing and accessories, no reason whatsoever for this price. Not even IconiQ's Ryu was that expensive, with its exclusive body AND licensing shenanigans to CAPCOM.
That's a shame, cuz I really, really loved the HS and wings, and the orange skin tone is neat... it will be a painful pass for me.
If I'm gonna pay 300 bucks on a figure, it's gonna be on a badass classic Lara Croft packed with accessories, or a possible IconiQ's Chun-Li or Cammy with a newly designed body.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Well, if Chung were still with us, he’d tell you that it’s the scumbags at Executive Replicas pulling their usual price gouging BS.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Female - NEW PRODUCT: Executive Replicas & Coffin Comics: Hellwitch 1/6 Scale Action Figure (NSFW) 1f10

gooboo

Looks like it might be the upcoming s52/53 body? Also, I'm pretty sure we'll get a body in every color of the rainbow before getting a brown colored one Laughing

$300 is way too much for this figure, which doesn't look much different in terms of clothing or accessories from TBLeague's other $180-$200 figures. Since TBLeague's logo isn't anywhere on the packaging I'm guessing ER just contracted out the bodies to them and is setting the price high to cover the cost.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum