OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any recent experience with Toypanic in Malaysia?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Spartan06

Spartan06
I've been looking for an accessory set and came across the Toypanic website. They have quite a bit in stock and the prices seem unusually low, but I'm concerned about reliability as well as about shipping costs, customs duties, and timing (GianToy makes it so easy).

Thanks, Bob

teamweapon

i think they are fully legit?
i only ever used them once, and it was for a small snoopy figure that was in the sale for about $20.
when i came to check out the P&P was REALLY high, so high that i messaged them about it.
they got back immediately, and explained that the P&P is a flat rate for up to 2KG so i would be better off adding more to the basket.
they offered me a refund, which i took and they promptly did so.
so if you were spending a bit of money i think it would be worthwhile with them, i didnt get the feeling they were out scam. in fact just the opposite they were really helpful.
sorry i cant expand more.

Spartan06

Spartan06
teamweapon wrote:i think they are fully legit?
i only ever used them once, and it was for a small snoopy figure that was in the sale for about $20.
when i came to check out the P&P was REALLY high, so high that i messaged them about it.
they got back immediately, and explained that the P&P is a flat rate for up to 2KG so i would be better off adding more to the basket.
they offered me a refund, which i took and they promptly did so.
so if you were spending a bit of money i think it would be worthwhile with them, i didnt get the feeling they were out scam. in fact just the opposite they were really helpful.
sorry i cant expand more.

Thanks for the reply!  

It sounds positive to me, so I might give them a try.  I like the fact that they had so much in stock, where my 'go to' dealers are either mostly sold out or have the things I want as pre-orders.

The low prices I'm seeing may be offset by the P & P, but I'll go to check out and see.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum