OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: BLACK WIDOW AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (HOT TOYS)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ABOUT THIS SIXTH SCALE FIGURE

Everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment - the fate of Earth and existence itself has never been more uncertain. Black widow, who is one of the deadliest spies in the world, will find herself once again assembling with the Avengers when the greatest cosmic threat ever known descends on Earth.

To get fans ready for the highly anticipated Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War, Sideshow and Hot Toys are excited to officially introduce today the new sixth scale collectible figure Black Widow!
Made with meticulous craftsmanship, the movie-accurate collectible is beautifully crafted with striking likeness of Black Widow’s appearance portrayed by Scarlett Johansson in the film, the collectible figure features a newly painted head sculpt with mid-length ash blonde real fabric hair, a beautifully tailored Black Widow’s latest outfit with fine detail textures and weathering effect, a variety of weapons including disk shooters, batons, and a specially designed movie-themed figure stand.

Do not miss out on the opportunity to add the new stunning Black Widow to your Avengers: Infinity War collection!

License
Marvel
Type
Sixth Scale Figure
Manufacturer
Hot Toys
Artists

Yulli (Head Sculpt)
JC. Hong (Head Paint & Head Art Direction)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?

The Black Widow Sixth Scale Figure specially features:

A newly painted head sculpt with an authentic and detailed likeness of Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow in Avengers: Infinity War
Movie-accurate facial expression and make-up
Medium-length ash blonde real fabric hair implantation
Body with over 28 points of articulation
Approximately 28 cm tall
Eight (Cool pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding disk shooters
- One (1) pair of hands for holding batons
Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
Costume:

One (1) one-piece black-colored jumpsuit with shoulder armor
One (1) pair of black-colored wrist guards with Widow’s Bite bracelets
One (1) dark green-colored tactical vest
One (1) black-colored belt with disk shooter holsters on thighs
One (1) pair of black-colored platform boots
Weapons:

Two (2) disk shooters
Two (2) short batons
One (1) long baton
Accessories:

One (1) non-detachable Baton backpack with two (2) Baton handles
Specially designed movie-themed figure stand and movie logo

ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS

Expected to Ship
Oct 2018 - Dec 2018
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.

Product Size
11.02" H (279.91mm)*
Dimensional Weight
TBD
Int'l Dim. Weight
TBD
* Size and weight are approximate values. Learn more

SKU
UPC

$220. USD MSRP

NEW PRODUCT: BLACK WIDOW AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (HOT TOYS) Marvel10
NEW PRODUCT: BLACK WIDOW AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (HOT TOYS) Marvel12
NEW PRODUCT: BLACK WIDOW AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (HOT TOYS) Marvel14
NEW PRODUCT: BLACK WIDOW AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (HOT TOYS) Marvel16
NEW PRODUCT: BLACK WIDOW AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (HOT TOYS) Marvel15
NEW PRODUCT: BLACK WIDOW AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (HOT TOYS) Marvel11
NEW PRODUCT: BLACK WIDOW AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (HOT TOYS) Marvel13
NEW PRODUCT: BLACK WIDOW AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (HOT TOYS) Marvel20
NEW PRODUCT: BLACK WIDOW AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (HOT TOYS) Marvel17
NEW PRODUCT: BLACK WIDOW AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (HOT TOYS) Marvel18
NEW PRODUCT: BLACK WIDOW AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (HOT TOYS) Marvel19
NEW PRODUCT: BLACK WIDOW AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (HOT TOYS) Marvel25
NEW PRODUCT: BLACK WIDOW AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (HOT TOYS) Marvel30
NEW PRODUCT: BLACK WIDOW AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (HOT TOYS) Marvel22
NEW PRODUCT: BLACK WIDOW AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (HOT TOYS) Marvel23
NEW PRODUCT: BLACK WIDOW AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (HOT TOYS) Marvel21
NEW PRODUCT: BLACK WIDOW AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (HOT TOYS) Marvel28
NEW PRODUCT: BLACK WIDOW AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (HOT TOYS) Marvel24
NEW PRODUCT: BLACK WIDOW AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (HOT TOYS) Marvel26
NEW PRODUCT: BLACK WIDOW AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (HOT TOYS) Marvel29
NEW PRODUCT: BLACK WIDOW AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (HOT TOYS) Marvel27

©️ 2018 Marvel©️ 2018 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

#newproduct #hottoys #avengers #blackwidow #female #marvel #film #superhero

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I have to say, I don't really care for this look on Black Widow. I don't mind the vest, just not on this character; I also don't like the blonde hair. Widow is a redhead. Period. The platinum blonde hair looks like a bad wig. Since I already have two Widows, this is an easy pass.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: BLACK WIDOW AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (HOT TOYS) C8485110

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
IMHO . . .

The new look is either an inspiration/interpretation or nod to Yelena Belova who took on the mantle of THE BLACK WIDOW some years ago.

NEW PRODUCT: BLACK WIDOW AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (HOT TOYS) Blk2Widow442

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you for posting the info and these photos; I just got an alert about it being available for preorder from BBTS. I do prefer Black Widow with red hair, but I do like the head sculpt for... some other role played by Scarlett Johansson. I noticed they stated it is newly repainted... (1) does that mean it is not a new sculpt, and (2) it looks paler in complexion to me, which might make it easier on kitbashing...

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
Personally speaking, no desire/want to buy the boxed figure.

I'll wait for a clone/custom head sculpt that is inevitable.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
DeltaForceChung wrote:Personally speaking, no desire/want to buy the boxed figure.
I'll wait for a clone/custom head sculpt that is inevitable.

I mostly agree, though I will not pass up the real HT head sculpt if available for a halfway decent price (I know it will not be available for a fully decent price...).

Actually my little helper in the "useful items" sticky thread (updated today) was originally going to be the previous blonde Scarlett.

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great Figure again. Like to know how much $ HT made with all the Black Widow and Iron Man Versions Laughing Like the light color Skin Tone too. Think i need the sculpt with a Phicen Body that will match to it.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
She's not BLACK WIDOW.

She's Yelena Belova cosplaying as BLACK WIDOW.

Razz

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Just like Ephiane said. Nice one, DFC.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Now I know what's really bothering me about this with the hair. Not only doesn't it have any styling, which they've done before, but it's the wrong color. Instead of a natural blonde color, they went Marilyn Monroe Platinum Blonde. Even though I don't really have any desire to own yet another BW, I hope they make some adjustments to it for those that do.

NEW PRODUCT: BLACK WIDOW AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (HOT TOYS) Landsc10

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: BLACK WIDOW AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (HOT TOYS) C8485110

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
I have mixed feeling on this. I get the blond hair. At the end of Civil War, she was pretty much branded an enemy of the state, along with Captain America, so the dyed blond hair makes sense. And DFC is totally right. ScarJo pretty much confirmed it as a nod to Yelena Belova in an interview. I do really like the costume design, although agree it seems the farthest Marvel has gone from anything iconically associated with the character, a road I really don't want to see the movies go down.

And I too really want to grab it loose. Stryker's right, the figure's hair is really off from the movie. I actually like it better for my own uses, but as far as accuracy, HT really should do something about that before release.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
YOU KNOW . . .

Enough of us posted/said we're going to "pass".

I wonder how many of us will end up being tempted to actually buy her when she's released?

Let's be honest. We've all been there before and some of us pulled the trigger. Myself included.

poisonedharleycustoms

poisonedharleycustoms
doesnt look like her...maybe it would be better for another figure instead of BW....not gonna get her either way....just not a huge BW fan and one is enough...

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
poisonedharleycustoms wrote:doesnt look like her...maybe it would be better for another figure instead of BW....not gonna get her either way....just not a huge BW fan and one is enough...

--

YEAH . . . that's like saying just one buxom nude female seamless figure of ScarJo is enough in one's collection.

Andrew

Andrew
TBH Ive never been a fan of the HT likeness. The hair seems off in some way, and the make up too harsh. Guess Im never gonna own a black widow figure

"I don't plan to die," she laughed, flicking the safety off the chrome plated desert eagle, "But if I do, I'll see you in heaven, little brother. I’ll be the one ramming the harp up St Peter’s tight little asspipe.”  

The Life of Lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum