OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where Bikini Chicks Dare

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Bikini Chicks Dare Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:31 am

davidd

Izzy-B is looking to bring the hammer down!

That freaky wendigo creature is gonna give me nightmares. In fact, the entire scene reminds me of an illustration from a 1960s Alfred Hitchcock book of ghost stories, Ghostly Gallery, that creeped me out when I was a little kid:

Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 3 Ghostly%2Bgallery%2B1-2

52Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Bikini Chicks Dare Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:08 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Nice to see you around, Reverend, and hope to see more of you and your amazing creations. And your participation.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

53Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Bikini Chicks Dare Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:34 pm

Ovy

Beautiful entry dear Reverend! I can imagine total silence, them waiting and only hearing threatening clicking sounds this creature makes.

It's like that scene with the hobbits under the tree and the ring ghost, but this time a giant hammer and a magical baseball bat will be crushing the meanie's skull.

54Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Bikini Chicks Dare Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:43 pm

Visisonor

Stealth Iron Man (sounds like an oxymoron though)
Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 3 Cnr_6144

55Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Bikini Chicks Dare Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:43 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Great pic! Thanks for your contribution.

56Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Bikini Chicks Dare Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:27 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Loving the shot, Visisonor! great set too!

57Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Bikini Chicks Dare Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:43 am

Pia community

Pia community
Oh girls in action Shocked

58Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Bikini Chicks Dare Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:01 pm

davidd

davidd
Viz, you nailed the "eerie urban industrial" low-key lighting in that Iron Man ambush scene! Those faint shadows the robots cast on the wall -- too cool!

59Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 3 Empty Re: Where Bikini Chicks Dare Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:34 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
Thanks.
Given that I know next to nothing about about eerie industrial lighting...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum