OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where Bikini Chicks Dare

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Bikini Chicks Dare Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:16 am

Valiarde

Ok here is my version I threw together last night. I call it 

"Assassins versus Machines"  

and it depicts sth I wanted to do for longer - I thematically like everything terminator or machine wars. So this idea popped into my head right away when thinking about what to do in this challenge. 
Yeah I did a bit of image editing on the colors, but that is my style Smile .

Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 KP3lIGSh

27Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Bikini Chicks Dare Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:25 am

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Very nice work!
Dal, how did your spies manage to switch positions without eliminating each other in the process? Those are some skills!
Simon, this is beautiful. I don't know if it was intentional, but it looks like the highest end of drawn/painted sci fi illustration.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

28Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Bikini Chicks Dare Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:31 am

BAMComix

Valiarde wrote:Ok here is my version I threw together last night. I call it 

"Assassins versus Machines"  

and it depicts sth I wanted to do for longer - I thematically like everything terminator or machine wars. So this idea popped into my head right away when thinking about what to do in this challenge. 
Yeah I did a bit of image editing on the colors, but that is my style Smile .

That is just so cool Simon! Amazing work!  bounce  bounce

GubernatorFan wrote:Very nice work!
Dal, how did your spies manage to switch positions without eliminating each other in the process? Those are some skills!
Simon, this is beautiful. I don't know if it was intentional, but it looks like the highest end of drawn/painted sci fi illustration.

lol!  @ Ian! Pleased you enjoyed the pics!

29Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Bikini Chicks Dare Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:54 am

ThePhotogsBlog

Excellent work, Simon. Thanks for contributing. Beautiful figures, background and lighting.

30Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Bikini Chicks Dare Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:08 am

blackpool

blackpool
Awesome shots, and very cool tribute!

I'll try to make something fresh during the weekend, but in the meantime here is a john wick ambush Razz

Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 Johnwi13

Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 Johnwi12

31Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Bikini Chicks Dare Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:10 am

davidd

davidd
Fantastic robot photo! It looks like an illustration! Nothing here to give away that it is action figures!
Effective sense of tension... right before the mayhem ensues!

And as I was commenting, a scene straight out of the cinema appears! Impressively motion-picture like John Wick pic! Great use of blur to create a sense of action! Looks like a screen-grab from a movie sequence.

32Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Bikini Chicks Dare Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:13 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Excellent pics Alex! Those pics are terrific!

33Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Bikini Chicks Dare Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:38 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Thanks for contributing, Alex. I look forward to seeing what you come up with over the weekend.

34Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Bikini Chicks Dare Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:47 am

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Excellent shots. I think Mirror Spock is going to win that duel. Simon, that shot is fantastic, and I don’t mind the color change if that’s what helps enhance your beautiful images. Alex, what cool double shot images; the blood effects are very apropos.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 1f10

35Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Bikini Chicks Dare Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:52 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Stryker2012 wrote:Excellent shots. I think Mirror Spock is going to win that duel.

Don't be so sure. Vulcans are not grenade-proof.

36Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Bikini Chicks Dare Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:10 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
I'm sorry for the late response, but I have been busy with real life work.
I finally found a little time to stage my own tiny ambush scene...

Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 53015091648_8eb2aca71e_5kAmbush -- Selene and the Lycan by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

37Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Bikini Chicks Dare Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:29 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Fantastic photo Randam. Bravo! There is no time limit on this and therefore no late responses. People may contribute as many images as they want to.

I hope her pistol is loaded with silver bullets...Is that as silver grenade, BTW?

38Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Bikini Chicks Dare Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:55 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Thanks, Gary!
Yes, Selene is a professional Death Dealer, so her equipment is top notch! Wink

39Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Bikini Chicks Dare Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:04 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautifully done, Ralf! Right down to that trash bag on the floor -- assuming that's what it is. Smile

40Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Bikini Chicks Dare Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:12 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Wow Ralf, thats excellent! Love the wolf figure! Thanks so much for playing along!

41Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Bikini Chicks Dare Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:41 am

Ovy

Ovy
Beautiful idea and hommage. So many great entries already with professional interplay of lighting, posing and perspective.

I made a similar ambush scene some time ago using customised 1/12 Star Wars kits from Bandai.
No bikins to see but who knows what they wear underneath.

Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 001

Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 002

Here the whole thing.
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t5672-duel-of-the-fates

42Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Bikini Chicks Dare Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:25 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Great shot, Ovy. Thanks for joining in the fun.

43Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Bikini Chicks Dare Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:26 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Ovy wrote:Beautiful idea and hommage. So many great entries already with professional interplay of lighting, posing and perspective.

I made a similar ambush scene some time ago using customised 1/12 Star Wars kits from Bandai.
No bikins to see but who knows what they wear underneath.

Here the whole thing.
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t5672-duel-of-the-fates

Love that Ovy! and I agree, who knows whats under that armour! Suspect

44Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Bikini Chicks Dare Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:13 am

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That’s very cool. I have that werewolf figure, as well; wicked cool, I just wish the joints were stronger so the forearms wouldn’t drag down all the time.

Edit: must have posted before seeing that they’re more pics. Ovy, that’s a great shot. Love the depth of field.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 1f10

45Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Bikini Chicks Dare Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:24 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I remember these, Ovy.

46Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Bikini Chicks Dare Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:49 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Very nice additions!
Blackpool, your scenes are always like from a movie. Love the posing of the victims after the shots!

@Randam: Your self made wall/gate shines again. Love to see it and the wereolf too. Great lighting and ambush scene

@Ovy: Missed those pics (probably because I rarely look into 1/12 section, the 1/6 is already more than I can handly lol) great lighting too and your posing is always so much better than mine. I don't take the time if the darn figures always fall over haha

47Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Bikini Chicks Dare Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:45 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
BAMComix threw down the gauntlet, and how could I not accept.  Thanks ThePhotogsBlog for sending me this way to join in on the fun.  I thought this might be a nice chance to get back in photo mode and show off a few new House of Seasons bits as well.

Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 Ambush_orig

http://reverendspooky.com

48Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Bikini Chicks Dare Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:31 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Hey Adam! Thanks for participating and posting this amazing piece of work! Not only is the diorama awesome, but the posing of the figures is beautifully done. Kudos, and be expecting more of these challenges in the future.

49Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Bikini Chicks Dare Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:25 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Absolutely amazing Rev! I mean it's always great to see the girls, but now their being hunted by a strange and mysterious demon! You can feel the tension in the pic! There has to be a story here, doesn't there?
The set design is just so stunning! so many small details to spot! Thanks so much for playing along!

50Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Bikini Chicks Dare Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:05 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Awesome pic REv, I love the depth of the diroama!
The "monster" reminds me on "The Ritual" or somehow even on "Dark was the Night" love it. Hope to see more of your HoS series soon!!

Smile

51Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Bikini Chicks Dare Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:31 am

davidd

davidd
Izzy-B is looking to bring the hammer down!

That freaky wendigo creature is gonna give me nightmares. In fact, the entire scene reminds me of an illustration from a 1960s Alfred Hitchcock book of ghost stories, Ghostly Gallery, that creeped me out when I was a little kid:

Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 Ghostly%2Bgallery%2B1-2

52Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Bikini Chicks Dare Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:08 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice to see you around, Reverend, and hope to see more of you and your amazing creations. And your participation.

53Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Bikini Chicks Dare Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:34 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Beautiful entry dear Reverend! I can imagine total silence, them waiting and only hearing threatening clicking sounds this creature makes.

It's like that scene with the hobbits under the tree and the ring ghost, but this time a giant hammer and a magical baseball bat will be crushing the meanie's skull.

54Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Bikini Chicks Dare Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:43 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
Stealth Iron Man (sounds like an oxymoron though)
Where Bikini Chicks Dare - Page 2 Cnr_6144

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum