OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

shovelchop81

So I take it you guys aren't a fan of the hammer mace then?

Stryker2012

Founding Father
I like it. I think it’s pretty cool actually, and quite the beast of a weapon (I guess my post concerning it didn’t make sense).

shovelchop81

Stryker2012 wrote:I like it. I think it’s pretty cool actually, and quite the beast of a weapon (I guess my post concerning it didn’t make sense).

Cheers! THOS seems to carry more of a mace weapon than a hammer as pictured below.

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 EoKWeCA

But I'm now thinking of doing something closer to this below and giving the mace to Morgoth whenever I build him.

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 Bloodk10
Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 Bloodk11

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Looks great, actually. And I'm sure when you're done painting it, it will feel even more badass.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2012 wrote:I like it. I think it’s pretty cool actually, and quite the beast of a weapon (I guess my post concerning it didn’t make sense).

GubernatorFan wrote:Looks great, actually. And I'm sure when you're done painting it, it will feel even more badass.

Thanks guys! And typical, I already started working on another one! Laughing Well THOS will have one and Morgoth the other!
More of a hammer shape this time using sort of mechanised animal parts as it happens, just like the look and shape of the bits for the foundational structure, plenty more to do on it.

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 SW3Aaod

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 QzKOmC1

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 PA9UCG7

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 6PSexFd

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 33Dqj7y

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 KxUQfiU

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 XVk3xYG

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 6PAXEFY

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 KQ6AJKQ

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 VhbkzHj

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 Yuq5O5m

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
No way! What a way to think outside the box! A rhino head?! Impressive.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 1f10

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2012 wrote:No way! What a way to think outside the box! A rhino head?! Impressive.

LOL, well it just seemed to be the right shape and size.

Done more, adding 'clothing' to it and some detail parts, still a way to go yet.

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 IUpBVBc

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 RprAdEq

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 UKXK5r8

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 Uv8OQcy

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 Ycrut59

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 XjscBl9

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 QhoEnNm

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 TwiokpX

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 O5gec0V

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 ZJQSsvU

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 TyQco41

THE HANDLE PARTS AREN'T FIXED IN PLACE YET

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 L7N7SiD

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 Lcbo0Kg

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 YDu1PjU

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 C4iq8Ph

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I had to go back and look at the reference pic to remember where you're going -- this is how creative your approach is. And with the current coloring (which will change), I was reminded of a Zulu shield and spear.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:I had to go back and look at the reference pic to remember where you're going -- this is how creative your approach is. And with the current coloring (which will change), I was reminded of a Zulu shield and spear.

Okay, weird, must be all the animal parts I used! LOL. Oddly enough I grew up surrounded by African weapons and stuff as my Grandfather was head commissioner in the political society of Sudan, basically the main guy acting on the  British empire's behalf (even though he was Irish, the English hated going to hot places lol) from 1930-1955. Lots of stories about hunting man-eating lions at night etc.. my mum shooting crocodiles in the Nile as a kid, she says they were just .22's and would bounce off their hide!lol. She had some fun pets too, a lion cub (until it got too big), a goat (that accidently became dinner due to lack of communication with the kitchen staff apparently) and her favourite a mongoose called Rickitickitavy... they fight and eat poisonous snakes due to super fast reflexes.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
shovelchop81 wrote:Okay, weird, must be all the animal parts I used! LOL. Oddly enough I grew up surrounded by African weapons and stuff as my Grandfather was head commissioner in the political society of Sudan, basically the main guy acting on the  British empire's behalf (even though he was Irish, the English hated going to hot places lol) from 1930-1955. Lots of stories about hunting man-eating lions at night etc.. my mum shooting crocodiles in the Nile as a kid, she says they were just .22's and would bounce off their hide!lol. She had some fun pets too, a lion cub (until it got too big), a goat (that accidently became dinner due to lack of communication with the kitchen staff apparently) and her favourite a mongoose called Rickitickitavy... they fight and eat poisonous snakes due to super fast reflexes.
You must be channelling some of that in your creations, then. Smile

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:
You must be channelling some of that in your creations, then. Smile

Maybe Wink

Rebuilt the hammer after putting it on a 'diet' as it was looking too puffy.
I'm also rebuilding the mace to make it look a bit more traditional and less like a mushroom!

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 ENZqa6Q

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 XX3N7L3

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 TSIBMfC

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 Evv1iwI

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 IoQX9zU

AFTER DREMELLING AND FILING

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 ZRJgq6c

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 EF174A0

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 UhxJRDy

SKIN BEING PUT BACK ON, DECIDED TO REMOVE DETAIL ACCENTS

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 ZB6ejYk

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 NlXlpzc

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 DpZPnlQ

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 51qnNTO

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 71hYHx9

ADDED METAL SPIKES

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 KOfsizR

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 2oKUK7O

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 T75dHEc

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 Lyok2DW

BUILDING UP SHAFT PARTS

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 BKCLKYG

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 OVpSBCL

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 K5ILTrk

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 IVleZO4

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 BqN4nP9

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 Dyz2qb8

NICE BIG SPIKE ON TOP LIKE A PIKE.

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 R81AOO0

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 BAvI3tU

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 OeTtEvg

DID A FAIR BIT OF HACKSAWING AND GRINDING ON THE MACE PARTS TO GET THEM TO FIT DIFFERENTLY AND OVERLAP IN REVERSE ORDER AND FIT ALL 8 BLADES THIS TIME AS THERE NEEDS TO BE AN EVEN AMOUNT FOR THE 'PATTERN' TO WORK PROPERLY.

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 4p9LIxc

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 6RUNUfI

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 KDHpFpa

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 3IcpZob

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 VyaX1uh

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 ObU6LLO

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 UtGtXvs

NOT GLUED OR SECURED YET

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 1TOBmTv

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 NNFV5G4

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 5qfVtuv

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 RvccKeB

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 JhT2L0y

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 W4MV1mD

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Metal spikes? Hardcore. Thinking ahead, make sure you don't put him anywhere too high up, lest he tumbles and inadvertently tries to cause you or the felines harm.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Impressive. That thing looks like it would definitely make a mess of someone if they got hit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 1f10

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Metal spikes? Hardcore. Thinking ahead, make sure you don't put him anywhere too high up, lest he tumbles and inadvertently tries to cause you or the felines harm.

My collection of live swords,crossbows, guns, figures etc.. is literally "the sword of Damocles" for everyone and thing in the house already! LOL. But he is going on the back of the low glass table next to Sauron as it happens.

Stryker2012 wrote:Impressive. That thing looks like it would definitely make a mess of someone if they got hit.

Which one? Wink Twisted Evil

Finished THOS's mace at last, the new gauntlets I tried here were a dismal failure, couldn't hold the mace at all, well it is completely metal.. I still want to make a secondary weapon for him though.

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 MQTh4yj

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 9omFQPi

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 TxQm13r

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 YgmVFs2

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 QK1ZL0d

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 QuSkxBH

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 708Hw0V

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 9MBhMWq

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 Pj8cHgW

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 O3jhnRR

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 SSBa4cJ

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 DtttELS

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 JLOI3Qe

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 YwpeEJF

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 CaSpNQF

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 0mOE5kn

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 YI1zgEG

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 3Na8hIN

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 DNlrDwt

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 Aiwd9u4

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 GdcjItf

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 JZ27Ryg

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 TTTs4CV

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 Gs30sc3

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 WWfpuYJ

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 4AXbhwY

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 OlEjiG7

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 G6jCf3H

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 YJE7Xfx

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That thing is magnificent. What a weapon. Excellent work.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It looks gorgeous (or as gorgeous as something like that can be), and they work great together.

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
Super impressive, the finishing details and paint work bring it together so well, after all your painstaking steps of design, creation and assembly. What a suitably intimidating weapons for this context! I enjoyed hearing about your grandfather and mum’s experiences in Africa too, I remember reading that mongoose story I think a Rudyard Kipling one?, so fantastic that animal was your mum’s favourite!

BAMComix

BAMComix
Awesome work!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2012 wrote:That thing is magnificent. What a weapon. Excellent work.

GubernatorFan wrote:It looks gorgeous (or as gorgeous as something like that can be), and they work great together.

Tanzenwolfe wrote:Super impressive, the finishing details and paint work bring it together so well, after all your painstaking steps of design, creation and assembly. What a suitably intimidating weapons for this context! I enjoyed hearing about your grandfather and mum’s experiences in Africa too, I remember reading that mongoose story I think a Rudyard Kipling one?, so fantastic that animal was your mum’s favourite!

BAMComix wrote:Awesome work!

Thank you guys for all your support! Yes I believe it was a Kipling story she named her mongoose from.

Pics of him finished with his secondary weapon, a sword and pics of him with my custom The Mouth Of Sauron and where he now resides in my collection 'in the land of Mordror..'

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 E0wumPz

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 Yxu2NxR

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 Fb8CtdK

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 5MG8fDM

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 KIlGOzI

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 WFBmNtT

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 YPrmPu0

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 Oy3uA7Q

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 Pjdm0Ge

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 OwhEoiA

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 L4JQPAr

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 NmlkrAO

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 M0GDuic

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 KDkmkBO

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 Ljdhtmt

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 UxMHST0

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 Xko5lSM

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 Y4tF6qg

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 WYwZi02

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 3LlpNb4

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 ZKZ2ZoR

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 M7Zxgo8

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 Zo9syzA

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 6mw6ExY

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 UQEwpyI

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 81ajSom

Final Finished Pics & At Home In My Mordor..:Turning Istvan figure into the LOTR Hammer Of Sauron. - Page 3 8ANKysI

Already started another project so another big baddie from Tolkien should be appearing in my Mordor soon...

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
He turned out great. And wow! That collection is insane. So many cool figures.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Insane but in a good way! Despite seeing so many of the intermediate steps, I'm still amazed by how excellent this looks all finished and put together, by itself, and in such ample and exquisite company.
By the way, since you mentioned it, if you ever need another Mouth of Sauron head, my 3D print guy we talked about has one of it that he can print -- I happened to see it among other (mostly Star Wars) stuff. But it might not be listed on the Etsy store.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2012 wrote:He turned out great. And wow! That collection is insane. So many cool figures.

GubernatorFan wrote:Insane but in a good way! Despite seeing so many of the intermediate steps, I'm still amazed by how excellent this looks all finished and put together, by itself, and in such ample and exquisite company.
By the way, since you mentioned it, if you ever need another Mouth of Sauron head, my 3D print guy we talked about has one of it that he can print -- I happened to see it among other (mostly Star Wars) stuff. But it might not be listed on the Etsy store.

Thank you Stryker and GBTF!! I really need to check out that store more but I've got so many heads that needs builds as it is! affraid

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum